Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining 1btc a month?  (Read 2884 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:49:38 PM

If you're in South UK you can have 6 Antminer S1 for free.  With PSUs

am willing to pay the shipping to Mauritius if you accept

No sorry.  There are no boxes any more and it's just not worth the time.  Eventually someone will come and just take them.

darn.. nevermind, thanks tho. if anyone willing to giveaway free miners. i would love to take them. since now i have only been reading about bitcoins and alt coins. i would like to try mine.. thank you

You won't find many free offers.  That takes a very nice person, we just don't have a lot of that here like one above.

Your best bet is buying a miner.  You could be that same S1 you were offered for not much.  Only thing is it's so old you will mine at a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:56:21 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 05:08:31 AM by Netpyder

alright i want to start the mining.

i have $500 on amazon, anybody sharing a link i can get the best bet?

bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:12:52 PM

No sorry.  There are no boxes any more and it's just not worth the time.  Eventually someone will come and just take them.

darn.. nevermind, thanks tho. if anyone willing to giveaway free miners. i would love to take them. since now i have only been reading about bitcoins and alt coins. i would like to try mine.. thank you

You won't find many free offers.  That takes a very nice person, we just don't have a lot of that here like one above.

Your best bet is buying a miner.  You could be that same S1 you were offered for not much.  Only thing is it's so old you will mine at a loss.

Can't get rid of the buggers though.  Looks like I'm the only one mining in my area (And I'm referring to a large area).

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:16:47 PM

The bad thing i normally on amazon you will pay a premium.   Cheapest option is normally direct from company assuming it's a miner still being made.

If it's not being made then either forums on here or ebay tend to be best.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 05:17:35 PM

The bad thing i normally on amazon you will pay a premium.   Cheapest option is normally direct from company assuming it's a miner still being made.

If it's not being made then either forums on here or ebay tend to be best.

thanks a lot about that, really appreciate your help buddy

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 05:18:49 PM

well from where i am, i am the only person to speak about bitcoins. the whole country is off bitcoins.. i am from Mauritius Island.
a dot on the worldmap.

cjrosero (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

Thank you all for your response! me and my friend will having a discussion about this thank you guys.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:31:03 PM

You could try to use amazon4u services and get 25% discount on amazon items. That might help you ROI https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949013.60
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

You could try to use amazon4u services and get 25% discount on amazon items. That might help you ROI https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949013.60

I have lived by the moto if it seems to good to be true it is.  I can't believe that service is still going.

Amazon gift cards bring pretty close to face value.   And I can't imagine 25 percent off no matter how gift cards, or volume of purchases you buy.  I would really like to know how he can give such a big discount.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:58:06 AM

I currently use an S4 and a C1 on nicehash and return is 0.96btc a month at current rate.... With difficulty going backwards on the next change it should stay this way for the next 6 weeks..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:24:34 AM

A single rig which can produce 1 BTC a month net? There s no such thing available. You would need to get a few S5 miners and have access to cheap power.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:28:16 AM

A single rig which can produce 1 BTC a month net? There s no such thing available. You would need to get a few S5 miners and have access to cheap power.

I would not say that. But you will be looking at bigger rigs.  Look at SP-35, it's a horse as far as power.

That could easily pull  1 BTC + a month.  Granted it really needs a solid line of 240 electricity.  But it brings 5.5 T of hashing power.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:25:29 AM

well it depend, if you roi'ed already or not, and you electricity bill too, without knowing those two thing, you can't be so sure about it

if you invest in a legit cloud, that offer reselling of your hashing power, it should be easy to reach such amount
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:04:20 AM

Cloudmining is only porfitable for the aware lol if you know the company then go ahead but when it seems to good to be true it probably is Tongue

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:27:43 AM

Cloudmining is only porfitable for the aware lol if you know the company then go ahead but when it seems to good to be true it probably is Tongue

the problem with cloud is that there is no volume, so if you buy big amount(and you should if you want to make a serious return) then there is a chance that you could not resell it in the future

but besides this i find them better then buying physical miner, especially for those people that live in country with high electricity
mrhelpful
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:54:25 AM

You rather wait for the next wave in the price movement, and you can maybe buy a solid bitocoin if it dips into the double digits.

Which most are ranting about, but producing 1 btc a month is absurd for the standard person unless they have like a penta hash going on.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:10:30 AM

You rather wait for the next wave in the price movement, and you can maybe buy a solid bitocoin if it dips into the double digits.

Which most are ranting about, but producing 1 btc a month is absurd for the standard person unless they have like a penta hash going on.

I would not say it's absurd.  Many that mine at home mine 1 BTC a month.  I think you are underestimating how many miners easily hit this mark.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:23:02 AM

what? for 1 btc a month in cloud you just need to purchase 3 tera, 5 btc investment, and your earning is 0.03 a day = 0.90 a month, you are there

with physical HW it is worse due to electricity but if you have a very cheap one you just need 1 tera more, to end in the same result
kenscho

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:45:50 AM

with the electricity its not possible to buy a solar generator and generate with them electricity?
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:47:21 AM

with the electricity its not possible to buy a solar generator and generate with them electricity?

Or a small wind turbine depending if your location favours one of these.  I just sold my home mining gear yesterday. It was 3.2TH and generated just under 1BTC per month.  Sold because it's just not worth it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: