Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Bitcoin Camgirl - MAYA (18)  (Read 714 times)
mayalive (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:15:05 PM

Hey guys! (and maybe girls:X )

My name is Maya and I just recently started working as a camgirl! I'm 18, I'm fun to talk to and a little dirty:D

Besides having fun, I love bitcoin! I hate that sites like Myfreecams and Jasmin take more than 60% from what I get from my friends so Bitcoin is the perfect thing that has ever happened to me! No fees, no third party sites, no nothing! So please don't be shy and contact me!

For private shows you can find me on skype: mayalive18
Please don't PM me here because I have a new account and I have to wait 360 seconds to post:(...sucks

I can do pretty much everything you want me to do, except buttplay, no buttplay for now! I love making new friends so I can be you're virtual girlfriend if you want me, we can talk about everything.

The price I charge for a private show is: $20 for 10min, 35$ for 20min and $50 for 30min.
If you're cool and hit me frequently, I can of course give you discounts and other surprises.

Here are a couple of photos of me: http://imgur.com/a/bwiKd   I hope you like me

Oh one last thing! I appreciate any tips to: 1F2FJV6qY7QumVKEbHiknMZt8Xwi9DhLTb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: