Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED ADVICE PLZ]Lost 0.10 BTC Betting..How To RECOVER?  (Read 2686 times)
Ceizer54 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:35:15 PM

Friends,
First i m telling you i am not here to ask anyone any money so don't call me a scammer plz
here's my story,i bought around 0.86 btc with my money to try betting in hope that i will earn some and then withdraw it but my bad luck is that on my first bet i lost 0.10 btc,It's not like i betted with eyes closed,I checked everything before betting like winning % of that team was 85% still i lost Sad
Now i feel like tensed and panic, i think it's not in me to win anything here.All i want now is to recover my 0.10btc and i will withdraw then so i need advice from you guys.Please tell me what to do now from below options:
1.Invest in altcoins(Please advice me which coin is best to invest in acc to you)
2.Betting Again(I feel like betting is not for me,but still advice me which people tips to follow to recover my 0.10btc)
3.Gambling(I don't think so it's for me Sad )
4.Earn bitcoins(Please tell me this if you have any idea to do this as i think it's risk free..i just want 0.10btc back)
5.Any other Way(Please tell me if you know any other idea)
6.Do Nothing(Last option but to accept my loss with 0.10 btc Cry )

Please advice me guys what should i do to recover my 0.10btc back
Thanks friends
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:51:15 PM

Friends,
First i m telling you i am not here to ask anyone any money so don't call me a scammer plz
here's my story,i bought around 0.86 btc with my money to try betting in hope that i will earn some and then withdraw it but my bad luck is that on my first bet i lost 0.10 btc,It's not like i betted with eyes closed,I checked everything before betting like winning % of that team was 85% still i lost Sad
Now i feel like tensed and panic, i think it's not in me to win anything here.All i want now is to recover my 0.10btc and i will withdraw then so i need advice from you guys.Please tell me what to do now from below options:
1.Invest in altcoins(Please advice me which coin is best to invest in acc to you)
2.Betting Again(I feel like betting is not for me,but still advice me which people tips to follow to recover my 0.10btc)
4.Earn bitcoins(Please tell me this if you have any idea to do this as i think it's risk free..i just want 0.10btc back)

Thanks friends

That is the porpuse of gambling try it again you might get the luck. Gamble only on head or tails games you have more greater % of chance getting it back. put it all in and play for heades!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:52:10 PM

Friends,

Thanks friends

First of all you should already know that there is a risk to lose each time you gamble , no one will be giving you a free money, gamble is a chance to win, or a chance to lose

option #1 bad idea, most altcoin are for a quick pump and dump scheme, you could gain if you are aware of this, otherwise no

option #2 and #3 both is the same option I think, my advice is only gamble if you are ready to lose, for every opportunity there is always a risk

option #4 why not, you could earn some , perhaps selling some stuff or a service for the community here

option #6 best option for you, since you lost a mere 0.1 BTC and make a thread about this and expressed that this is the end of your world, im suggesting you to stay away from gambling, accept your loss and never gamble if you dont have the guts to lose,

in every opportunity there is always a risk

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ceizer54 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

Friends,

Thanks friends

First of all you should already know that there is a risk to lose each time you gamble , no one will be giving you a free money, gamble is a chance to win, or a chance to lose

option #1 bad idea, most altcoin are for a quick pump and dump scheme, you could gain if you are aware of this, otherwise no

option #2 and #3 both is the same option I think, my advice is only gamble if you are ready to lose, for every opportunity there is always a risk

option #4 why not, you could earn some , perhaps selling some stuff or a service for the community here

option #6 best option for you, since you lost a mere 0.1 BTC and make a thread about this and expressed that this is the end of your world, im suggesting you to stay away from gambling, accept your loss and never gamble if you dont have the guts to lose,

Thanks for your advice friend Smiley
but i have not said it's the end of the world.
No one like to lose and it doesn't cost anything if i can get advice from people as i think there are many good sports better here who can easily help me recover as still i have 0.75btc and with their tips i think i can recover 0.10btc in short time Smiley
so i just need some tips
Anyways thanks for replying Smiley
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:02:08 PM

Thanks friends

Losing money in a team which is 85% favorite to win is always a possibility. And you should be happy that you have only lost 0.1 BTC. People usually lose a lot more at times. I would suggest not betting to just chase that loss.
factor280

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:04:51 PM

Hey man, sorry to hear about your losses. The worse thing you could do is chase it as I have tried to do multiple times. What you end up doing is losing all of your money. Keep a cool head and maybe look for opportunities on BTCJam or something a little bit more steady.

Sig Space for Rent! PM Me.
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:14:22 PM

Friends,

Thanks friends

Thats only a loss of 25$. As for the options to recover it.
1. Don't just believe what others say in altcoins. Best to stay out of it without much knowledge.
2. You can bet again, but follow a tippster or someone.
3. Option 2 is better.
4. You can google numerous threads to do that. But nothing is really free.

6. That is also a decent option to pick. Chasing is always not the best way to get back your money.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:17:33 PM

Friends,

Thanks friends

Thanks for your advice friend Smiley
but i have not said it's the end of the world.
No one like to lose and it doesn't cost anything if i can get advice from people as i think there are many good sports better here who can easily help me recover as still i have 0.75btc and with their tips i think i can recover 0.10btc in short time Smiley
so i just need some tips
Anyways thanks for replying Smiley

you didnt said that but your post actually make it sounds like that, in this boards there are people who lost alot, by what I meant alot if more than 1 + BTC, and the fact that you lost 0.1 BTC and make this post actually state that you are depressed, mark my word, you should better forget about this than chasing your lost, because you could lost more than that

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:27:55 PM

Trading also gambling but the different is trading doesn't have HOUSE EDGE !
Maybe you can invest quite stable altcoin like doge or stellar

Betting again after lose..you need a stop before it can killed your life  Undecided

IMO, gambling is awesome especially when someone won thousand bitcoin. But the fact is I'm always lose on gambling ( loss about BTC 0.1 )
so I'm afraid to gamble more...

Join signature campaign will cover you a little bit. When you got higher rank, you may recover your loss less than a month even a week

do you have something to offer like designing skill or some tradable goods ?
CHECK SERVICE SECTION for example

Loss BTC 0.1 is not end of the world..
Life goes on and time will let you forget about it
Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose, my friend
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

Friends,

Thanks friends

follow our forum members picks
they are very profitable
you may lose some but in the long run you will be in profit ( according to their amazing stats )
+
don't gamble what you can't afford to lose ( I mean don't risk more than 1% of your bankroll in a single bet >>> even Brazil lost 7-1  Grin so sometimes catastrophes happen )

and enjoy gambling cause the fun and the adrenaline rush are the best to accept all the situations 
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:37:27 PM

Don't gamble if you don't understand the risk levels associated with it...

If you are open to tips,
I would advice you to please check http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27408635
Check out the U/O 196.5 bet, I made a bet at over 196.5 as it's S A Spurs and Miami Heat (Basketball) Match and they can surely do that much during the whole game. It's your choice in the end, it's just a suggestion from my side...

If you think that I am just trying to convince you to bet there, then my answer is "NO"...
I have already made a bet on this match there, please check ->
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1122f7VUwL3MLKkzS1E6MB365Jc3hWtQvY

(I ain't advertising nor endorsing any betting website, just a suggestion)...

Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:40:10 PM

All this...for 25$? Huh
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:41:03 PM

Lost 0.10 BTC Betting..How To RECOVER?

QUIT GAMBLING.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

Seeing your condition I believe that its best for you to not to gamble and accept that you lost 0.1BTC and keep quiet.
I don't think you have enough guts to gamble more bitcoin to recover your loss. You shouldn't have gambled when you were so afraid to loose it.
Although if I were you then I would have gambled the left bitcoins to reciver(simply because I can afford to loose the 0.76BTC).
Do what your heart says don't listen to anyone else.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Ceizer54 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:59:52 PM

All this...for 25$? Huh
if that's low amount why don't you give that to people for free -_-
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:06:23 PM

All this...for 25$? Huh
Well practically talking, yeah 25$ is a pretty low amount. But t depends on person to person whether its low for him or not. And you don't need to give it for free to show that its a low amount for you.
But Tschai, never forget that in some countries 25$ is what you get for 10days of hard work.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:08:45 PM

All this...for 25$? Huh
Well practically talking, yeah 25$ is a pretty low amount. But t depends on person to person whether its low for him or not. And you don't need to give it for free to show that its a low amount for you.
But Tschai, never forget that in some countries 25$ is what you get for 10days of hard work.
I know.
I also know that people living in such a country (should) know the value of that money...and don't gamble that amount!
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 07:10:53 PM

Sorry to hear about your losses

but today on gambling I lost 0.08BTC
so I'm really thinking of stopping gambling  Shocked

Anyway Good Luck and try getting to some signature campaigns to cover up   Wink
Ceizer54 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:15:09 PM

All this...for 25$? Huh
I know.
I also know that people living in such a country (should) know the value of that money...and don't gamble that amount!

i m not from one of those countries but people here ask for loan of 0.01 btc
so is it wrong if i ask for advices to recover my small 0.10 btc?
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:21:53 PM

i m not from one of those countries but people here ask for loan of 0.01 btc
so is it wrong if i ask for advices to recover my small 0.10 btc?

It ain't wrong at all... In fact, it is yours, mine and everybody's right to ask anything openly and to advice anyone freely, which is why we are all here, right??? So, don't get yourself down on this... Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: