Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:31:56 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-03-31] insidebtc: Rakuten Announces Multi-sig Escrow Support and 30% Disc  (Read 456 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

Rakuten Announces Multi-sig Escrow Support and 30% Bitcoin Discount

Rakuten, the largest online retailer in Japan, recently announced their intention to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Well, the wait is over and shoppers can purchase goods on the US version of the Rakuten website via bitcoin starting today. This is the first step towards the e-commerce giant’s global rollout plan for bitcoin. In addition to announcing their acceptance of the digital currency, Rakuten has also claimed shoppers will get $30 off if they spend $100 or more when they pay with bitcoin over the next week.

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/rakuten-announces-multi-sig-escrow-support-30-percent-bitcoin-discount/31221

big move  Smiley

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

great move but I feel we need another leg down to reflect a price that merchants will accept and hold their Bitcoins to gather confidence and upward movement ,

instead of dumping them asap

many more would love to be involved but not in an unfinished bear market Grin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

great move but I feel we need another leg down to reflect a price that merchants will accept and hold their Bitcoins to gather confidence and upward movement ,

instead of dumping them asap

many more would love to be involved but not in an unfinished bear market Grin

The market will stay as it is for many more years. It's currently a whale traders paradise.

Where else is it so easy to legitimately make loads of money in a short time? So I can't really blame them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: