Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbx deposit amount not matching. Contact CS, no response as to why  (Read 1603 times)
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 03:14:09 PM

Deposited $12xx into campbx. My account only shows $1000 deposited.
Yes, I have KYC, so the $1k a day limit does not apply here.
Contacted campbx since Monday 8/13. Got a generic email saying they are looking into it.
it is now 8/15, and still no word as to what happened to the $2xx missing.
Perhaps they got a huge bug in the system? or system got breached??? Why are they not responding with a real answer?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 03:40:21 PM

I just had a response from them late last night regarding another unrelated issue. So they are active.  I've always found them responsive if not always timely.  I have to think that probably every one of the bitcoin shops are not more then 2 or three guys (if that!) who also have other jobs, are are also owner, lead engineer and tech support. 

I do wish Keyur  or someone on his staff would post here from time to time.

Roman at bitfloor.com does a great job of communication with his clients.
dirtydiego

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 07:45:06 PM

Contacted campbx since Monday 8/13. Got a generic email saying they are looking into it.
Perhaps they got a huge bug in the system? or system got breached??? Why are they not responding with a real answer?

I have over $1500 I havent heard back since monday also not hitting my bank yet
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 07:54:23 PM

Withdrawal? ACH?
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 08:32:17 PM

I deposited using Dwolla.
They have it fixed now.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 08:51:12 PM

What type of transaction? Ach, Dwolla, Check, USmail??
dirtydiego

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 09:01:46 PM

What type of transaction? Ach, Dwolla, Check, USmail??

it was ACH withdraw but I found out that I put the wrong account number. I recently opened the account and in the paperwork it has listed my debit card number not the actual account number. I found this out thanks to another ex-changer I use-fastcash4bitcoins. Thankfully fastcash4bitcoins ALWAYS answers they're emails right away. Now I just got to wait until campbx corrects the problems which who knows when it will happens since they haven't written me since monday
dirtydiego

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 02:45:02 AM

fastcash4bitcoins answered my emails right away and is correcting the problem. Campbx I wish I could say the same......
Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 09:14:58 AM

Hi Chungenhung,
       This issue should be resolved for you now - please see the ticket reply for details.

We aim to resolve all tickets in 1 business day, but sometime the volume spike makes it impossible to do so.

Thank you,
     Keyur

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 09:19:37 AM

it was ACH withdraw but I found out that I put the wrong account number. I recently opened the account and in the paperwork it has listed my debit card number not the actual account number. I found this out thanks to another ex-changer I use-fastcash4bitcoins. Thankfully fastcash4bitcoins ALWAYS answers they're emails right away. Now I just got to wait until campbx corrects the problems which who knows when it will happens since they haven't written me since monday

Hi DD,
      Since your account number was wrong, there is no other option but to wait for the ACH to bounce before we can reattempt it.  Please check your ticket reply for more details.

Keyur

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: