Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer - kingofbitcoin  (Read 616 times)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:32:28 PM

I am putting it here before it happens.

First off, member claims he has a method that allows you to chargeback paypal in which you would be able to duplicate your money infinitely.

This method itself is totally public as seen Here. He claims that it isn't the method at all.

The fact that he says this seems idiotic because he doesn't even have the method to sell!

Quote here -

I tried my self with a 2nd paypal account and it worked like a charm.

I told i buy the guide before i send to you. Thats why can't show proof, still haven't bought it, but i read its description and its totally absolutely worth it.

Please do explain how you tried it yourself if you haven't bought it yet.

Member is looking for .5 btc so he could buy the method he claims will bring him riches and leave the other person just there.

He also is only a Member rank, tells people to go first and won't take escrow for an answer indicating he doesn't have enough for the method and tries to finance it with that .5 btc he is selling the method for.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:13:58 PM

The sad thing is someone will probably fall for this.

Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:20:53 PM

The sad thing is someone will probably fall for this.

Absolutely true and it's saddening.

I think that the chances are likely higher through PM's and no background checking.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:14:08 AM

No need to fell for this. I will give anyone in this forum today a guide to cashout credit card or paypal to bitcoin, FREE FOR EVERYONE.

And yes the guide exists ,only is not the bullshit you are talking about. Thats it.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:19:03 AM

No need to fell for this. I will give anyone in this forum today a guide to cashout credit card or paypal to bitcoin, FREE FOR EVERYONE.

And yes the guide exists ,only is not the bullshit you are talking about. Thats it.

The bullshit you're talking about is the one where you don't have the money to buy your guide.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:29:04 AM

Money for nothing.  Chicks for free.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:37:06 AM

If I got money for nothing, I would have to trade my goat for things because that money would also be worthless.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

That was a cool video when it came out

good times
Pages: [1]
  Print