Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Jackpot.com - New Provably Fair BTC INSTANT Real-Time Jackpot  (Read 1477 times)
BTCJackpot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:54:51 PM

Hello BTCJackpotters!

https://i.imgur.com/INtNRNF.png

How do I use your service?
You can check BTCJackpot at
http://btc-jackpot.com

What is BTCJackpot?

Basically, players deposit bitcoins, once a pre-defined threshold of deposits is reached a depositer will be chosen, with odds based on the values of it's deposited bitcoin, and awarded with ALL the bitcoins in the pool, expect a small house rake.
So, how does it work?
It's quite simple:
You deposit some bitcoin.
We will assign you a ticket for each 0.001฿ deposited - if you deposit a 0.1฿ you'll get 100 tickets, with 1฿ you'll get 1000 tickets, with a 10฿ - 10000, and so on.
When the deposit threshold is reached (currently set to 5) we gather all the awarded tickets and our Provably Fair system picks one of them and awards its owner with all the bitcoins in the prize pool! (Note that the threshold will adjust based on current traffic)

Rules and Features:

There are no deposit limits per wallet - each wallet can deposit any chosen number of bitcoins.
The minimum for deposit is 0.005฿.
If any deposits enter the pool on the last deposit and the deposit counter goes over the defined threshold, the deposits will be considered as part of the current round since the user depositing them participated in the current and not in the next one.
There is an house rake up to 5% on every round - this rake is calculated based on the total pool amount and is already discounted when the winner amount is shown.
The deposits and withdrawals are instant.

You can read more about BTCJackpot here,
http://btc-jackpot.com/about
http://btc-jackpot.com/tos

Or contact us here,
http://reddit.com/r/BTCJackpot

Deposit now and win big at

http://btc-jackpot.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:29:25 AM

I will play if funds are held by escrow

jonte

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:29:05 AM

Affiliate program?
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:01:10 AM

Is there any promotion plan in the following days?
As a new jackpot site, promotion is absolutely necessary.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:38:49 AM

Think about some test round, or faucet with little claims for separated test games

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:37:55 PM

Do you have any experience with running these sites or are you new to it, OP? The site looks fairly new and so are your threads here and on Reddit.
The accounts that made the threads were created just 3 days ago, were you involved in cryptocurrency in any way before? How can we be sure you can be entrusted with the coins and the site won't disappear once enough money have been deposited?

BTCJackpot (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

Do you have any experience with running these sites or are you new to it, OP? The site looks fairly new and so are your threads here and on Reddit.
The accounts that made the threads were created just 3 days ago, were you involved in cryptocurrency in any way before? How can we be sure you can be entrusted with the coins and the site won't disappear once enough money have been deposited?

Hello,

Yes, chrisMartin and Whiteagle are experienced with Cryptocurrency.
We've launched a similar website to BTCJackpot named CSGOJackpot.com and we've a very good user base.
Whiteagle

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:19:57 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 07:09:10 AM by Whiteagle

Hello,

My name is Diogo Raminhos and I'm one of the co-founders of the website.
I'm not active at bitcointalk (in fact, I registered back in 2013 and never posted here before) but I've been a bitcoin user for a couple of years, I was also a big doge aficionado on the doge-golden-days (not so long ago).

I'm a full-time web developer and code is my passion.
I've implemented cryptocurrency websites before but only on freelance gigs.

So, Let me give you some more information on what's "under the hood" at BTC-Jackpot:

There's a kind of economy going with a game called CS:GO, where players have skins that have value since they can be sold for money - and those are starting to be very valuable nowadays.
A couple of months ago we had the idea of making a CS:GO "skin" jackpot, where players would deposit their skins and there would be a real-time, instant jackpot.

We decided to move forward with the website, had a huge success, a massive flow of traffic, a lot of sleepless nights in the process but we managed to grow to a very stable user base and very active website.

Now, since these game "skins" are controlled by a company (called Valve) and they have some very strange anti-fraud systems the accounts were frozen and we had to talk with their support - now this company support has millions of users to serve, issues have taken up to a month to be solved in the past.

With this forced pause we decided to focus on one of our initial ideas: seeing this concept applied to bitcoin.

I will play if funds are held by escrow

We want you to have fun and feel safe, and we don't want to take any risks here by managing wallets, so we built our website on top of block.io and we don't hold any funds at any time other than the ones being betted on the current round.

It's truely instant so, you deposit and as soon as the deposit threshold is reached we'll make an instant transaction to the winner.

And we don't allow you to have any balances on the website, all the deposits go straight into the pool - for players who want to maintain a "wallet" on the website we recommend using block.io since we support green addresses and transfers from there are instant so we basically use block.io as an escrow service, being that the funds are only in our power during the round - and as soon as a winner is announced we make a transaction with the winner of the round with the values he won.

It's as easy as that, so we will only have in our power the amount of coins that are on the pot at that exact time, which makes the "disappear with enough money" scenario almost impossible - since we never hold fund there's no reason to run right?

But please check our reddit moderators, we may not have much crypto-reputation, but we have some user-feedback from the other website and we always solved things out.

Affiliate program?

We are working on it and will be posting some news in a very short time.

We have been running ad campaigns on several networks and are currently doing some tests to see which ones convert better to use our resources in a smarter way, but we'll keep posting campaigns and advertising as much as possible on the upcoming days.

Think about some test round, or faucet with little claims for separated test games

We're thinking about that, and about how we can give our users the chance to try a jackpot.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, the team always appreciates it.

Thank you once again,
-Whiteagle (Diogo Raminhos)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:58:56 AM

This is very good thing that you are experienced in gambling industry and you are seriously thinking to start some promotion to give everyone or at least a reasonable number of users free try to check their luck. I like this idea of giving free try to this get this jackpot.
kowwip

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:50:29 AM

Are there any promotions or bonus at the moment on your site?
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:24:58 AM

We have been running ad campaigns on several networks and are currently doing some tests to see which ones convert better to use our resources in a smarter way, but we'll keep posting campaigns and advertising as much as possible on the upcoming days.

Do you have any ad campaigns in this forum?
As your are just a newbie, if you want people to trust you, running a campaign in this forum can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: