Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM Investment Mining GLBSE.com Stock  (Read 1827 times)
kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 07:48:32 PM

MMM Investments Money Maker Mining is a stock on GLBSE.com that pays of daily dividend s plus extra bonuses often.
BTC
    I Just wanted to throw up a post to those who would like a safe way to make 2.5-4% interest per week on their investment and have nothing to do with pirate.
I am incorporating my bitcoin company. Each shareholder will have the right to 1/1600th of the companys revenue, not just the profits. The dividends will be paid out daily at a rate of either 100% PPS or 1/1600th of the daily revenue, whichever is higher.

The goal of this is to further expand my operation and improve the company. The shareholders do have a right to vote or issue a motion if they think that the way that I am investing isn't in their best interest. All investments and future revenue pertaining to the company will be made transparant as possible and I will release full purchase order and revenue lists to anyone or everyone at anytime upon request. After the stock opens on the 17th I plan to put a website up and show every bit of information that I deem necessary and every bit of information my share holders would need or even want to see. Now I am a small time operation and am only releasing 1600 shares because that is the limit for my company at this time , but with daily payouts which will be at least equal but having a substanstial chance to be higher than an just 5mhash/s 100% PPS there is amazing potential for people to earn some decent revenue through this entreprenuer adventure.

Now I want my share holders to see how trustworthy and loyal I am and how my number one goal is them, to make them happy in turn makes me very happy so I will always do everything in my power to make you as much money as possible. I know I cannot compete with Pirates 7% a week stocks but we also know alot of people are scared that bad things will happen and as soon as those stocks make a payment everyone sells which then causes the price of the stock to drop and then you lost some of your interest. I will hope to do around 2.5-4%  interest per week (125%-200%per year) on your investment (Though that completely depends on stock price). My plans as I said are to grow my mining operation now the other great benefit to the stock is that when new equipment is up a ready to be used an announcement will be made to let only the shareholders know that a couple more shares would be coming online and they would be going for idealy significantly lower than the typical asking price.

I would really hope some of you who are in to that kind of thing would give it a look and if nothing else just a look, but grab 1 share and see if you like it. If you do there will be more but it is a relatively limitThank you to those of you who read through this. Please if you have any questions about this you can email me through this site, or Khellion25.hotmail.com

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 07:59:55 PM

a safe way to make 2.5-4% interest per week

A safe (and proven) way to throw away your savings.
rta

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 08:39:48 PM

a safe way to make 2.5-4% interest per week

A safe (and proven) way to throw away your savings.

The MMM you link to (Mavrodi, Mavrodi, Melnikova) and the MMM in OP (Money Maker Mining) do not immediately look related. Still, if the latter is legit, maybe a name with different connotations would have been better...
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 12:04:47 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 12:18:17 AM by kilcondlost

True I could have definitely found a better ticker symbol and wish I had honestly I had no idea that it was linked to a massive Russian Ponzi scheme Cry. But I am posting here only to let you know to at least take a look if investing is something that you're in to. Their are alot of decent people in the bitcoin world and a lot of horrible scammers I know that to be true and its sad but that's life. 5-7% a week is about standard for what a well set up bitcoin mining farm makes i.e. you invest $5000 and you make $45 a day, 315 dollars a week or roughly 6% (5000/100=50 or 1%) Again I know its hard to trust people and I wish I could show people that I am doing this with every good intention and taking no risk with the bitcoins earned. But again trust cannot be bought or spoken it must be earned and I understand your skepticism.

teknomunk

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 01:52:07 AM

Would you care to provide what your IPO will sell at?  I can't seem to find the initial price you will be offering the stocks at anywhere.  I've tried to get a couple of other GLBSE assets at IPO, but didn't see what the initial price would be, so I got left out of the initial sell due to having a very limited BTC balance.

Also, details as to your setup, business model, etc. that you know at this point would be useful information for investers.  I can guess some of the information from your other posts, but it would be better if you presented it here, and if possible, on the GLBSE IPO page.  More information is better, and the more detailed, the better. This is one reason I will never be giving any of my money to Pirate or any other possible ponzi schemes: the complete lack of information about how the money is generated.

The opposite of libertarian is authoritarian | Use PGP encryption: 0x48DD8AAB | Places Accepting Bitcoin on an OpenStreetMap
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 06:42:50 PM

The stock itself does not launch until tomorrow August 17th so until then sadly I cannot show what I would like the stock to sell at on GLBSE.com, but I personally would like it to start at .8 per share.

And I agree that the info should be posted on the GLBSE IPO Page but if you look on the market page at the stock it will show the business model. I don't know why they don't show it in both places.

I run a small farm that produces 8.2gh/s +or- 1% and am offering each of the share holders 1/1600th of the revenue, not the profits. Meaning whatever money comes in the share holders receive no lost money for power, maintenance, downtime or anything of the sort. Now I will pay each share holder a minimum of 100% of 5 mh/s PPS per day for the previous days mining. Though if the miners have a "lucky" day where more than the average amount of blocks are solved then the each shares holder will get 1/1600th of the total revenue.

Now overall the minimum of earnings as things are right now should be .0029 per day or roughly .02 per week which would be a minimum of 2.5% earnings per week. On a good week it could easily rise to 4% if not slightly higher depending on "luck". Again I know I can't compete with Pirate but I will be transparent as possible.

Share holders have a right to vote to pass a motion with a majority of A. To offer off more stock when more mining capacity becomes available. B. To request contract amendments.

I wish this could be more like an actual business deal where people meet face to face and can judge the characteristics or a person. This bitcoin mining project is my pride and joy and I look to do everything I can do better it. At this time I believe the best interests are to earn new capital to expand my operation. Remember that me making you happy makes me happy. If the stock prices rise and I expand my operation once new stocks become available it does better for me as well.

Now as a clause of safety if something were to ever happen and made bitcoin mining not become profitable each share holder still owns 1/1600th of my mining endeavor and each would earn and equal percentage from the liquidation of assets.

I hope this answers a few questions, Thank you

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 07:27:55 PM

Selling shares not bonds correct?

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:53:13 PM

Yes each share holder will own 1/1600th of my mining endeavor. There is a mistype in my contract but I am unable to fix it at the moment. But each share gives you the right to vote and own assets in the company.

teknomunk

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 10:56:19 PM

The stock itself does not launch until tomorrow August 17th so until then sadly I cannot show what I would like the stock to sell at on GLBSE.com, but I personally would like it to start at .8 per share.

And I agree that the info should be posted on the GLBSE IPO Page but if you look on the market page at the stock it will show the business model. I don't know why they don't show it in both places.

I run a small farm that produces 8.2gh/s +or- 1% and am offering each of the share holders 1/1600th of the revenue, not the profits. Meaning whatever money comes in the share holders receive no lost money for power, maintenance, downtime or anything of the sort. Now I will pay each share holder a minimum of 100% of 5 mh/s PPS per day for the previous days mining. Though if the miners have a "lucky" day where more than the average amount of blocks are solved then the each shares holder will get 1/1600th of the total revenue.

Now overall the minimum of earnings as things are right now should be .0029 per day or roughly .02 per week which would be a minimum of 2.5% earnings per week. On a good week it could easily rise to 4% if not slightly higher depending on "luck". Again I know I can't compete with Pirate but I will be transparent as possible.

Share holders have a right to vote to pass a motion with a majority of A. To offer off more stock when more mining capacity becomes available. B. To request contract amendments.

I wish this could be more like an actual business deal where people meet face to face and can judge the characteristics or a person. This bitcoin mining project is my pride and joy and I look to do everything I can do better it. At this time I believe the best interests are to earn new capital to expand my operation. Remember that me making you happy makes me happy. If the stock prices rise and I expand my operation once new stocks become available it does better for me as well.

Now as a clause of safety if something were to ever happen and made bitcoin mining not become profitable each share holder still owns 1/1600th of my mining endeavor and each would earn and equal percentage from the liquidation of assets.

I hope this answers a few questions, Thank you

I think that covers everything that I can think would be useful now.  Thanks.

The opposite of libertarian is authoritarian | Use PGP encryption: 0x48DD8AAB | Places Accepting Bitcoin on an OpenStreetMap
Dagny Taggart

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:00:07 AM

How much is each share going to cost?
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:41:36 AM

It is going to start at .8 btc per share. Which is about 30% below market value for 5mh/s stock without the additional bonuses.

Dagny Taggart

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:46:47 AM

How long will you be able to keep the promises listed? If you're paying out 100% of the revenue plus the minimum payment won't you be losing money?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:58:29 AM

I don't want to sound like a asshole or anything, but you plan is only viable for 4 month tops. Reason being is in bitcoin mining if you are not expanding all the time you company is losing value. Heavy equipment use causes it to  break, Do you have a plan for that? Block rate drops by half so do your profits, have you considered that? ASIC comes out makes the difficulty 5-10X harder add the block rate cut and your pretty much toast.

Any Plans for these and what makes you any different from any other mining company?

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:30:55 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2012, 03:41:40 AM by kilcondlost

The goal as a whole is to reinvest the money earned to then expand making greater revenue. Therefore I plan to fully reinvest in my company, expanding it so that the next set of miners will then be more profitable than the first. This gives the shareholders the right to be the first to invest in the new equity and also have a right to vote to unleash more shares if they chose. I have many plans for what I like to do and they all lead to expansion and that is what I would like to do by incorporating. We will all have a vote in this but my priority is to make you money and make money for myself. If I make money for you and make you happy that allows me to expand my company which then allows me to make money. So it all comes down to how you view me in your eyes and that's why the first thing I need to do earn the trust of those that put faith in to me, but my goals are over a long term and are well thought out.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:35:17 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2012, 03:49:03 AM by kilcondlost

I don't want to sound like a asshole or anything, but you plan is only viable for 4 month tops. Reason being is in bitcoin mining if you are not expanding all the time you company is losing value. Heavy equipment use causes it to  break, Do you have a plan for that? Block rate drops by half so do your profits, have you considered that? ASIC comes out makes the difficulty 5-10X harder add the block rate cut and your pretty much toast.

Any Plans for these and what makes you any different from any other mining company?

Yes I have full plans for these and I they are a little lengthy to explain this late at night but to sum up. Share holders will have the right to vote to amend the contract for when difficulty adjusts. Whether they wish for me to update the share holder policies to pay out dividends based on X mhash/s dependent on what the new mining rates are or if they wish for a lump some of a sell off of liquidated equipment. I leave that to them though I plan for the first as to which leads to expanding the company and increasing revenue. There are many many variables to consider not all of which can be planned for and that is true with any company. Mcdonalds no longer sells its cheesburger for a nickle and began to offer a double quarter pounder to Americans. Things need to change when times change. Down time of equipment will not be incurred as a loss by the investors as that is part of the contract where they earn revenue and not profit. The money that I would be earning would come from the reinvestment of the money which would then cover and overages from prior company as well as revenue of my own. But once again every shareholder has a right to suggest a motion and with a majority can have it passed. So even though my plans are what I think are best if the share holders think other wise they may override me.

Dagny Taggart

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:47:10 AM

You've been talking about incorporation, but are you using any of the actual legal procedures for that, or are we just required to trust you?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:48:41 AM

The goal as a whole is to reinvest the money earned to then expand making greater revenue. Therefore I plan to fully reinvest in my company, expanding it so that the next set of miners will then be more profitable than the first. This gives the shareholders the right to be the first to invest in the new equity and also have a right to vote to unleash more shares if they chose. I have many plans for what I like to do and they all lead to expansion and that is what I would like to do by incorporating. We will all have a vote in this but my priority is to make you money and make money for myself. If I make money for you and make you happy that allows me to expand my company which then allows me to make money. So it all comes down to how you view me in your eyes and that's why the first thing I need to do earn the trust of those that put faith in to me, but my goals are over a long term and are well thought out.

You've been talking about incorporation, but are you using any of the actual legal procedures for that, or are we just required to trust you?

That and adding more shares just dilutes prior investors profit does it not?

You would want to be a S-Corp or a C-Corp in order to sell shares S-Corp has a limited number of shares so that prob out the question

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:51:45 AM

That and adding more shares just dilutes prior investors profit does it not?

You would want to be a S-Corp or a C-Corp in order to sell shares S-Corp has a limited number of shares so that prob out the question
Now lets say revenue increase to 16.4gh/s after expansion then if the shareholders so chose I would release 1600 more shares all pertaining the exact same value as the previous 1600 shares.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:52:32 AM

How are you expanding when your paying out all your profit

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:55:47 AM

By using the capital earned from selling the shares of the company. As that is what the goal of this is to try and do. If I sell of shares and earn X amount and then reinvest I can than have greater revenue than before.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: