Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM Investment Mining GLBSE.com Stock  (Read 1826 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:57:49 AM

Whats your current hashing power?

kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:58:14 AM

Basically the point of a stock is to sell off part/all of your companies earning in return for an immediate surge in capital. So if I sell of my revenue but am able to use that capital to increase my earnings by atleast 101% than it has been successful.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:59:32 AM

I believe it has been stated a few times earlier in the post but it is 8.2 gh/s +/-

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:13:26 AM

I really wish that the business style of today could allow people to meet face to face like previous days and to anyone that had the urge to meet me I would actually be willing to do that to demonstrate my entire business proposal. As soon as I have every detail my yearly business proposal hashed out it will be made easily available to all share holders as well as any potential investors. The current proposal is already available in this forum as well as on the pages of GLBSE. I want this to be an on-going business and I see ways that both parties can easily benefit especially those that get in early as the first shares sold will be sold at a 30% discount compared to the going rate of 5mhash/s stocks on GLBSE. I hope I have satisfied everyone's questions and hopefully will see some of you when it opens at 2:11 p.m. eastern time tomorrow the 17th of august. Good Night, Kristopher.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 12:25:17 PM

MMM the Mining Company has launched and shares are now available. The first 400 shares are going for .8 btc.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:10:08 PM

As you all know Bitcoin Savings and Trust has shut down. I do hope for the best for people that have invested in Pirateat40 and hope that everyone got there bitcoins out without issue. On GLBSE.com I have seen that many of the stocks have taken large losses. Well I would just like for everyone to know that if you were nervous and feeling butterflies in your stomach every time you put money in to one of Pirateat40's investment bonds than you can invest in MMM and relax.

If you invest your money in to MMM (Money Maker Mining) you will never have to feel nervous as you will see your payments every day and know how money is being made with full transparency as well as your investments are backed by cold hard equipment. Well actually its kind of hot but you get the point. Thank you for those who have already invested in MMM I do greatly appreciate your faith and know that it has not been misplaced. I look forward to making you as many bitcoins as possible and to expand as soon as possible to then make you more and more. Thank you truley

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:16:20 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2012, 03:47:24 PM by BitcoinINV

Sorry my mistake i thought this was another post I am truly sorry, Early in the A.M

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:42:33 PM

Also for the next 20 people I will offer the stock at .5 btc per share, which means at that price you would  be making between 5%-7.5% interest per week. Anyways thank you and good lcuk.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 04:48:23 AM

bump

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: