Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
evaelblackwinds

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

there are many eveidences shown the earth is round, such as the plane has the curve orbit when flying around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

Does anybody think that all this posting response to this FE thread, is actually helping advertise FE? Maybe, just maybe, FE people can get a big enough group from our helping them advertise, that they can apply to Government for minority group status, and get free Government grants so they can life the good life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Travel 4000 years ago and ask the cientists of that time. They already knew the truth.
The Earth is motionless and the Michelson & Morley experiment proves this. This is corroborated by Airy's Failure experiment that also failed to detect any motion.

Airy's Failure suggests nothing of the sort. In fact "Airy's Failure" had a hand in the formulation of Einstein's own theories. Neither does the Michelson and Morley experiment.
What it directly proves is that if you split a beam of light into two and make the halves go on round-trip journeys along two equal-length arms at right angles, the difference in the times taken between the arms (nominally zero) does not change if you swap the positions of the two arms by rotating the apparatus.

The reason that's odd is that the earth is orbiting the sun at 30 km/s, and the sun is orbiting the center of the galaxy at 220 km/s, so the earth is presumptively moving through whatever it is that electromagnetic waves propagate through at at least 30 km/s and possibly much more. If light has to waste time chasing the apparatus, you can easily show that in the arm that's transverse to the earth's velocity the round-trip time should be increased by γ(v)γ(v) (the Lorentz factor), and in the other, longitudinal arm it should be increased by γ2(v)γ2(v).

Now for velocities much less than that of light, γ(v)≈1+v22c2γ(v)≈1+v22c2 and γ2(v)≈1+v2c2γ2(v)≈1+v2c2, for a difference of v22c2v22c2. That's pretty small but it ought to have been detectable with v=30 km/s and 1895 optical technology by rotating the apparatus and thereby flipping it from one arm to the other.

But no. The relativistic interpretation of this is two-fold. The nuts-and-bolts interpretation is that there is length contraction: whichever is the longitudinal arm at any particular time contracts by a factor of γ(v)γ(v) so as to make the times in the two arms equal. (The interpretation is also that both arms, as honorary light clocks, are then time dilated by γ(v)γ(v), but the MM version of the experiment is not sensitive to this - see instead the Kennedy–Thorndike experiment.)

The broader interpretation is that it's not just a one-off coincidence that the MM experiment failed to detect the velocity of the aether, it's a fundamental principle underlying the laws of physics, and that there must be whatever other effects are required to make the velocity relative to the aether systematically undetectable. The second new effect is of course time dilation: it must be the nature of an ideal clock to slow down by γ(v)γ(v) as for the arms of the MM experiment or you could do a combined experiment that would show the difference. And the third main new effect is relativistic mass increase. These have all now been confirmed in various combinations. Curiously you don't have to change a single thing about Maxwellian electromagnetism - it was right the whole time and Newtonian mechanics was wrong. Or in other words, the speed of light being constant is not a mysterious new property of light, it's a set of new properties of everything you could possibly measure light with.

And of course, what is systematically undetectable is presumptively non-existent. So we conclude that there never was an aether, it was just an artifact of thinking about EM in the context of the wrong theory of mechanics (and of time and space).

https://www.quora.com/What-did-the-Michelson-Morley-experiment-prove

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MarkJoshua

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

I can't even believe that flat-earthers are being serious. I always thought its just a hilarious joke to a point that people are trying to defend it but only for the sole purpose of ridiculing it. Grin If flat earth society questions Earth being sphere, are they questioning other planets such as Mars if it's sphere too? I can not comprehend this whatever this is anymore. Lips sealed
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:17:51 PM by notbatman

I can't even believe that flat-earthers are being serious. I always thought its just a hilarious joke to a point that people are trying to defend it but only for the sole purpose of ridiculing it. Grin If flat earth society questions Earth being sphere, are they questioning other planets such as Mars if it's sphere too? I can not comprehend this whatever this is anymore. Lips sealed

Fact:

(((Scientists))) actually calculate the weight of Mars by observing two lead balls through a hole drilled in the wall of a 17th century shed.

Sauce:

https://en.(((wikipedia))).org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

Travel 4000 years ago and ask the cientists of that time. They already knew the truth.
The Earth is motionless and the Michelson & Morley experiment proves this. This is corroborated by Airy's Failure experiment that also failed to detect any motion.

So, the Earth is a motionless disc with a dome, and at some point between the Earth and top of the dome is the sun and moon circling the Earth tens of miles up. Did I miss anything?

Full disclosure: I honestly believe that 911 was in inside job. I only have slight doubts that we went to the moon. And Oswald didn't hit Kennedy with three shots (even kinda doubt with one). And Trump's an idiot! There is no Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

it is obviously the earth is round because everthing on the earth are moving in the curve orbit.

Astargath

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

Fact:

(((Scientists))) actually calculate the weight of Mars by observing two lead balls through a hole drilled in the wall of a 17th century shed.

Sauce:

https://en.(((wikipedia))).org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

was the first experiment to measure the force of gravity between masses in the laboratory. Why do you keep mentioning the first experiment that proved gravity if you believe gravity doesn't exist? Are you stupid? LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:47:13 PM

with reading all comments of your topic, I can conclude that I'm more confused
gelberto

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

If the world was flat, I would want to go underneath it as far as possible and see what’s there
mckayday

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:32:57 PM

If the world was flat, I would want to go underneath it as far as possible and see what’s there

Me too!    Cool
obiwancannabis

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

No gravity = no pressure = no weight = no "lighter" = no density. Cool
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

The dome produces an immense electric field due to its polarization, the difference between it and the ground is what defines up and down and is ultimately the source of the force behind the air pressure or, in the case of a hard vacuum aether pressure that pushes objects down.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

it is obviously the earth is round because everthing on the earth are moving in the curve orbit.
At the moment all the planetary bodies are all round, the sun and even the moon are round so why would the earth be the only exception and be flat in the first place, if the earth was indeed flat, all of us would be having day and night at the same time but obviously we are not.
Chickenhunter

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

Not flat but not perfectly round either
Astargath

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

The dome produces an immense electric field due to its polarization, the difference between it and the ground is what defines up and down and is ultimately the source of the force behind the air pressure or, in the case of a hard vacuum aether pressure that pushes objects down.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

with reading all comments of your topic, I can conclude that I'm more confused

You're confused? Upon exiting puberty, I thought that when I first have sex, the instructions will be my gal's ear where we'll connect up. Now upon watching vids, I see dudes putting it inside everything else besides the girls' ears. Like seriously, the poopy hole?  Huh
Pablitok_69

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:14:18 PM

It don't make sense
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

You've lost your pathetic attempt to convince anyone the world is flat.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: