Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
hiphophf

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:26:29 AM

Interesting indeed, I look forward to coming to read this one!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:28:51 AM

I don't want to be rude, but this thread seems to me completely out of mind.... :-))))

It reminds to the empty earth theory....

This is a joke/fun thread, don't take it too seriously...or else you might lose your mind :0
Yes, this thread was made for the entertain joke purposes, not serious problems. Being to serious at all time is bad right bro ?  Grin
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

I don't want to be rude, but this thread seems to me completely out of mind.... :-))))

It reminds to the empty earth theory....

This is a joke/fun thread, don't take it too seriously...or else you might lose your mind :0
Yes, this thread was made for the entertain joke purposes, not serious problems. Being to serious at all time is bad right bro ?  Grin

No it's not. At least the creator of the thread is not joking, that's pretty clear after 464 pages. I seriously believe he has some sort of mental problem, whether is really schizophrenia or something similar, he is definitely paranoid with this whole thing and it seems that he can't even think anymore.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
autumnsinfonia

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

The question is that why do people like him believes this. There are already studies and proofs of it and now there is a person getting fund to lunch a rocket to prove that the earth is flat.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

The question is that why do people like him believes this. There are already studies and proofs of it and now there is a person getting fund to lunch a rocket to prove that the earth is flat.

If you ave  a proper look yourself you will see it is flat, if you listen to the main narrative they will have you believe it is not flat by the use of cgi and so called scientists that are paid to lie to you and then when asked to explain themselves they confuse you with mathematics and experiments that don't add up under scrutiny. Born out of this confusion is the fact that you loose while they sit in their ivory towers and only come out to add more confusion.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

... they will have you believe it is not flat by the use of cgi and so called scientists that are paid to lie to you and then when asked to explain themselves they confuse you with mathematics and experiments...

Hahahahahaha!!! You made my day, sermadGrin Grin Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
midwestcore

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

that's about as bad as the hollow earth theory where the earth is hollow and the sun and moon is in the center of it and as the earth rotates there is a barrier so we can't see the sun at night, then in the morning we rotate out from under the barrier and it's daylight again. that way if yo go all around the earth you can't even tell you are on the inside going around because you still end up in the same place after traveling All the way around in the inside. and if you drill a hole deep enough you will run into hell, not lava like they want you to think because everything outside our earth is hell and we are protected on the inside. there is a kook that thinks he is jesus that made all this up. he even tries to get everyone to put his mark on their hand or forehead.
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

The problem with the everything is CGI blah blah...this picture was taken before modern CGI.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/blue-marble-image-of-the-earth-from-apollo-17

Yes we had the movie "2001", which used models, etc.

BUT we would not have good CGI re-creations without pictures like this one to model the CGI off of.

(on a side note, the movie 2001 might be the reason these peeps believe it's all fake...such a good movie)

You know the Germans did all the research (V2 rockets - 1940s) needed to launch a rocket into space, so it was wasn't that impossible to orbit the moon and land on the moon...they used Newton's laws to do it, these laws predate NASA and the existence of the United States...so much for conspiracies...they must go back 1000s of years...but in the minds of the believers the gravity conspiracy, probably goes back to the beginning of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_law_of_universal_gravitation

On another side note there are published pictures of the moon rovers tracks on the moon; soon more humans are going there...what will you say when China lands on the moon and gift wraps moon rocks for you to purchase at your local Wally's World?

serbad

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

Wake up to nasa's lies.!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
Pearlfx

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

It's a misery which will be unveil by and by
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

'I Don't Believe In Science,' Says Flat-Earther Set To Launch Himself In Own Rocket

http://www.wbur.org/npr/565926690/i-dont-believe-in-science-says-flat-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket

"On Saturday, a limousine driver plans to launch himself on a mile-long flight over the Mojave Desert in a rocket of his own making.

His name is "Mad" Mike Hughes, his steam-powered rocket is built of salvaged metals, his launch pad is repurposed from a used mobile home — and he is confident this will mark the first step toward proving the Earth is flat, after all."

[Hope this guy isn't a reader of this thread...]

"I've been a believer for maybe almost a year. I researched it for several months in between doing everything else — you know, I've still got to make a living and all that kind of stuff, and building this rocket actually eats up a lot of my time," he told the flat-Earth Web show. "But when I'm not doing that, I research things."

And Hughes intends that research to continue well beyond Saturday's launch, which he says he will be streaming online. He envisions the launch as just one step toward eventually getting himself into space, at which point he plans to take a photograph "to prove once and for all this Earth is flat," he told his interviewer.

"This is the king of the deceptions," Hughes said. "Once this domino falls, this is it."

Astargath

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

'I Don't Believe In Science,' Says Flat-Earther Set To Launch Himself In Own Rocket

http://www.wbur.org/npr/565926690/i-dont-believe-in-science-says-flat-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket

"On Saturday, a limousine driver plans to launch himself on a mile-long flight over the Mojave Desert in a rocket of his own making.

His name is "Mad" Mike Hughes, his steam-powered rocket is built of salvaged metals, his launch pad is repurposed from a used mobile home — and he is confident this will mark the first step toward proving the Earth is flat, after all."

"I've been a believer for maybe almost a year. I researched it for several months in between doing everything else — you know, I've still got to make a living and all that kind of stuff, and building this rocket actually eats up a lot of my time," he told the flat-Earth Web show. "But when I'm not doing that, I research things."

And Hughes intends that research to continue well beyond Saturday's launch, which he says he will be streaming online. He envisions the launch as just one step toward eventually getting himself into space, at which point he plans to take a photograph "to prove once and for all this Earth is flat," he told his interviewer.

"This is the king of the deceptions," Hughes said. "Once this domino falls, this is it."

This thread and flat earthers serves a purpose though. This is what happens to your brain when you have close to  0 scientific knowledge and you do your ''research'' on the internet, specially youtube where literally anyone can upload a video. Their logic is: Ok, let me watch this video about the flat earth, oh it makes sense therefore has to be true. Problem is many things can make sense and not be true, many things can make sense because you don't have enough scientific knowledge to understand they are stupid and so on.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

This thread and flat earthers serves a purpose though. This is what happens to your brain when you have close to  0 scientific knowledge and you do your ''research'' on the internet, specially youtube where literally anyone can upload a video. Their logic is: Ok, let me watch this video about the flat earth, oh it makes sense therefore has to be true. Problem is many things can make sense and not be true, many things can make sense because you don't have enough scientific knowledge to understand they are stupid and so on.

Now if you could only wake up and apply such logical thinking to evolution, to see that there is about as much evolution as there is flat earth. But, no. You will go on trolling everybody with evolution, while remaining full of globe-earth knowledge, thereby showing how twisted you really are.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

This thread and flat earthers serves a purpose though. This is what happens to your brain when you have close to  0 scientific knowledge and you do your ''research'' on the internet, specially youtube where literally anyone can upload a video. Their logic is: Ok, let me watch this video about the flat earth, oh it makes sense therefore has to be true. Problem is many things can make sense and not be true, many things can make sense because you don't have enough scientific knowledge to understand they are stupid and so on.

Now if you could only wake up and apply such logical thinking to evolution, to see that there is about as much evolution as there is flat earth. But, no. You will go on trolling everybody with evolution, while remaining full of globe-earth knowledge, thereby showing how twisted you really are.

Cool

The scientific consensus is that the earth is round, pretty much 100% of scientists already know that, same applies to evolution, the scientific consensus is that evolution is the best theory we have to explain, well, evolution of humans and animals and plants.

I don't see any reason to believe what you say about evolution than the whole scientific community. You are not a scientist, you are not an expert and you are also a religious nut vs people who have studied these things for decades and did thousands and thousands of experiments. Just tell me why someone should listen to you instead of the scientific community?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
serbad

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:07 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:06:12 PM by serbad

Meanwhile Elon musk has been busy working for cia rouge state north korean missile project....#Hotel of doom....Follow the white rabbit.!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Before science discovered that earth is round the ancient text and other religious belief pointed that earth is flat..

Actually the science says it's flat, the globe is forced pseudoscience.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:25:04 PM

Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

The only person more foolish than someone launching themselves into space in a "steam powered rocket", is a person that "believes" this story has any truth to it. "It was in the news it must be true"  really? there people that actually believe this lol       

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

^^^ HAHA the existence of idiots doesn't prove the globe.

Go pass some gas into a vacuum and see how far you get.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:11:09 PM

Launch broke down in his driveway.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: