Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a long term investment provider  (Read 661 times)
UltraFRS (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:04:16 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 10:55:03 AM by UltraFRS

I am currently pool mining (CryptoSpot) and I want to be able to compete with some of the higher echelon guy's on the pool, current leader has 24k GH's.

The GH's are virtual so no hardware is involved (meaning no electricity fee's), Been mining for a little over a month with no personal investment as of yet (meaning fiat currency wise, I have deposited everything that I have earned from faucet's which is 400k satoshi + bought upgrades for my miner with the 60k satoshi I have mined so far). I currently have 45 GH's (these cost 10k satoshi per GH) so very minimal amount unfortunately and it mean''s I am not able to mine even remotely effectively.

Whenever BTC are deposited into the site it increases the reward per block for the following month, which mean's if no investment is made the reward would likely drop also although it has risen for the last 3 months since it opened (a little over 1600 people currently mine on the pool).

Anyway so the Investment I'm looking for is relatively substantial but I would like to be on par with the top 10 if possible so would need between 5060 GH's (#10) ~ 24011 GH's (#1).

Currently harvesting 1 block every 90 minutes (The pool with the highest hashrate get's the block first and blocks are mined in 30 minute interval's meaning my current pool is getting every 3rd block).

Now mining on this site you earn both BTC and CS (which is currently traded only on alcurEX for BTC) with the same hash rate which thankfully decreases the ROI time considerably. Currently I think the ROI on any investment is roughly 6 month's so the investment would be long term.

My Term's:

90% BTC mined will be your's to keep until ROI is made + 50% (minus miner repair fee's which is 5k satohi)
After ROI + 50% is over I will give you 25% of all mined BTC for 3 additional months.
After that period our agreement will end.
If after the agreement has ended or during the agreement you wish to invest more feel free to contact me via PM to change the length of agreement.

P.S The site currently has 7.92 BTC worth of miner's available for purchase which would yield a grand total of 50050 GH's (it cost's 20% less to buy the miner's than it does to upgrade the starter pack miner).

Current Stat's (updated daily):
1 Starter Pack Miner/46GH's
Deposited 0.00394656 BTC
Earned 0.00064628 BTC (in 28 days) (50k of that amount was mined within the last 10 or so days due to bulk purchasing a number of miner upgrades)
Currently Withdrawn 0.00000000 (investing everything I earn back into miner's currently)  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:27:31 AM

Clearly you are not talking about BTC but some other altcoin - which doesn't belong in this area of the forum.

There is no (unknown) pool that finds 11% of the blocks (1 block every 90 minutes)

So ... is this some scam or just confusion about what BTC mining is?

The web site says 270,663THs so that's about 0.25% of the network blocks if it's actually not fake ...

... and the web site points to an alt-coin pool thread.

OK, so this is simply just someone trying to advertise their link ref to an alt-coin in the BTC part of the forum Tongue

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

I quit reading it after the first line.  Roll Eyes Not sure how many forum rules he is breaking..3 ?  Tongue
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:41:16 AM

I'm not too sure what you mean, This is a "virtual mining game" where you earn real bitcoin and an altcoin currency at the same time. The proof of payment's is displayed at the bottom of the website for proven payout's if you want to check the stats for yourself.

The minimum withdrawal is 6000 satoshi, This is basically a faucet but a new type of faucet I guess.

75% of all site revenue is placed back into the "game" which gives you an average block reward per block.

Each block is currently 510k satoshi with 48 blocks being mined every day (24.48mil satoshi per day or 7.2BTC per month). That the calculation for BTC only.

Taking the altcoin into account as well which is currently 695 CS per block (you mine these blocks using the same hashrate so basically you get rewarded twice per block because you are receiving 2 different coins).

695 CS is currently worth a minor sum of 3500 satoshi (168000 satoshi per day, 5.04mil satoshi per month).

I don't see how I am trying to deceive anyone tbh, Can you please explain Kano?

In reply to the 2nd post, I'm not sure what rule's I am breaking so please do inform me, I love being enlightened.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:08:16 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 10:25:58 AM by aurel57

I am currently pool mining(CryptoSpot)
I'm not too sure what you mean, This is a "virtual mining game" where you earn real bitcoin and an altcoin currency at the same time.
This is basically a faucet

So what is it a pool, game or faucet?
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:17:12 AM

In reply to the 2nd post, I'm not sure what rule's I am breaking so please do inform me, I love being enlightened.

I need a long term investment provider

Ref Link: https://cryptospot.me/referrer/UltraFRS

If you wish to invest please PM me and also click my referral link below and I will get a 5% bonus for any BTC you deposit into the site while you are my referral

(CryptoSpot)
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

I'm not too sure what you mean, This is a "virtual mining game" where you earn real bitcoin and an altcoin currency at the same time.

I don't understand all the term's in mining so you will have to bear with me on that front, It was only a couple of days ago I found out what ASIC stands for.

Like I said I have only been doing this a month so I'm not exactly all knowing.

As for the actual "game" (it is termed as a game in the creator's OP here on bitcointalk, the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945211.0 ).

If you wish to invest please PM me and also click my referral link below and I will get a 5% bonus for any BTC you deposit into the site while you are my referral

(CryptoSpot)

How is this breaking a rule, You have not pointed out what rule I have broken just placed in bold something I have said.

I asked for invetment, I asked people to click on my ref link. How are either of these breaking any rules? I am simply asking people to do something not forcing you to do anything.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:44:37 AM

I don't understand all the term's in mining so you will have to bear with me on that front, It was only a couple of days ago I found out what ASIC stands for.

Like I said I have only been doing this a month so I'm not exactly all knowing.

As for the actual "game" (it is termed as a game in the creator's OP here on bitcointalk, the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945211.0 ).

(CryptoSpot)

How is this breaking a rule, You have not pointed out what rule I have broken just placed in bold something I have said.

I asked for invetment, I asked people to click on my ref link. How are either of these breaking any rules? I am simply asking people to do something not forcing you to do anything.

This is a pool thread. Your topic is asking for a investment.
You spam a referral link.
You can start here reading.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:52:57 AM

Ok it say's no ref link spam, ref link removed.

That appears to be the only rule I'm breaking according to the OP.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:09:39 PM

Right, so it's not a BTC mining pool.
This part of the forum is BTC mining pools.

It was simply (as I said in my first post) a reflink post.

It's a game, not a pool.
No doubt sooner or later a mod will hopefully see my request to move it or delete it, that I sent the first time I posted Tongue

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:31:39 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1flndvfefksn8sv/Screenshot%202015-04-01%2013.30.46.png?dl=0

click that link to see a screenshot that states it has bitcoin mining pools, hence the confusion on my part.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:37:39 PM

Let me say this again...This is a pool thread about BTC mining pools. Your heading says your looking for a investor .... You posted in the wrong thread.  Roll Eyes
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:42:38 PM

look at the screenshot you will see the "game" has bitcoin mining pools, hence why I apparently put this in the wrong thread now stop posting because I get that it's in the wrong place but I can't move it myself so stop trying to en-flame the situation!!
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:53:25 PM

look at the screenshot you will see the "game" has bitcoin mining pools, hence why I apparently put this in the wrong thread now stop posting because I get that it's in the wrong place but I can't move it myself so stop trying to en-flame the situation!!

You asked and I answered.... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: