Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Affordable phone verifications (Text Message and Voice)  (Read 398 times)
wersaup (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:24:46 PM

Hi,

I am offering affordable phone verifications. I am currently planning on making this a fully automated service(Posted an inquiry on this and got some PMs showing interest in such a service). Until my service is up I'd offer this on a per customer basis.

For 0.01 BTC I will receive a phone verification call or text message(preferred) and get you the code.

PM me or contact me here!
wersaup (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:48:51 PM

bump. no one here needs phone verifications?
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:20:38 PM

bump. no one here needs phone verifications?

you are offering phone verification for which country is that United States phone numbers or any other country.
wersaup (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:21:55 PM

the above rate is for the US, other countries can be done(might be more expensive depending on the country, but can be done, for other countries you can inquire though)
copuxin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:30:22 PM

Hi,

I am offering affordable phone verifications. I am currently planning on making this a fully automated service(Posted an inquiry on this and got some PMs showing interest in such a service). Until my service is up I'd offer this on a per customer basis.

For 0.01 BTC I will receive a phone verification call or text message(preferred) and get you the code.

PM me or contact me here!

Oh, 0.01 BTC is too expensive. You should think about it again. Wish you success to your service
wersaup (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:31:11 PM

well, therefore I can guarantee every customer to get theri unique number for verification purposes.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:50:17 PM

Not to drown your business away or anything, but couldnt anyone do this on their own by getting a google # that they can get for free.

I mean its just a matter of that person being lazy about it or not.

wersaup (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:55:35 PM

hi, in theory google voice works for some cases, however if you want to verify a google account or a google hosted service account(e.g. ingress) they wont work. also if you need more than one verification, google wont work again. And finally, there are services which have detection inbuilt to find out whether they are "talking" to a voip account(keyword also: AMD, answering machine detection). My verifications work around this. you can verify any account you like, and I can even offer to keep the number online for future use. I am currently building a service around this which will totally automate the process(which is what I hope will finally make my service superior to the other offers around here, since you dont have to rely on anyone being online for this to work).

Apart from that, google voice numbers these days have been used a lot, and finally, since google doesnt randomly assign numbers, some services like ebay have started collecting google voice(and other voip services) number assignment ranges, thus either rejecting a verification based on the number used or internally flagging the verified account.

Finally, my service is also being able to send out text messages, on systems that wont give you a call/text, but rather have you text a confirmation somewhere
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: