Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 week target $160  (Read 5847 times)
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

I can quite honestly say that Bitcoin will never reach less than $100 per coin longer than it takes me to move my funds to exchanges.  I can quite happily keep price above that level by myself, thank you.

I have seen a lot of similarly honestly thoughts that BTC will never go under 500, under 400, under 300, under 200. Reality is everything is possible.

Not so.  Everything is not possible.  For a ridiculous example, if you place a limit order to purchase 21,000,000 Bitcoins at $100 per coin, tell me how price could ever drop below $100?  For a more realistic example, you could do the same thing with an order for 100,000 Bitcoins and still accomplish the same thing, as there aren't a great deal of Bitcoins actually available for selling at exchanges right now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:57:30 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 04:18:06 PM by Amph

i would say chances are 93% that the price will rise, i don't expect the price to fall below 200

any value beolow 200 will trigger a good buy that will rise the price above 200 again

Every price level on the way down, people say "once bitcoin goes through that level, it will trigger buying which will stabilize the price". AT some point, the people doing the buying will be all out of dry powder...

buying at current price is not the same as buying at 50-100 or lower, maybe it's not under 200, but the lower the price the more strong the buyers support, this should be an easy logic to understand, so no every price aren' t the same
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:47:06 PM

i would say chances are 93% that the price will rise, i don't expect the price to fall below 200

any value beolow 200 will trigger a good buy that will rise the price above 200 again

And how the hell did you arrive at 93%??

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:51:58 PM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:22:36 PM

i would love to receive an explanation about it too.. i mean 93%  Shocked
zcxvbs

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:57:20 PM

I'm tiered of the situation in this: neither dying nor being success. Come on, 10$ or 1000$.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:06:26 PM

I'm tiered of the situation in this: neither dying nor being success. Come on, 10$ or 1000$.
Well then better have some patience because 2015 is going to be like this. Bitcoin will objectively speaking never die unless you live 10000 years so yeah.
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:03:49 PM

Well then better have some patience because 2015 is going to be like this. Bitcoin will objectively speaking never die unless you live 10000 years so yeah.

that is just speculations. nothing is concrete with bitcoins.. you can sleep on your bitcoin value at 100k usd and wake up to find they are worth 1$
DeViLRitual

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:04:43 PM

that is just speculations. nothing is concrete with bitcoins.. you can sleep on your bitcoin value at 100k usd and wake up to find they are worth 1$

agreed on that... its not a tangible good that has a certain hi-low value which will stay on a proper amount
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:18:46 PM

agreed on that... its not a tangible good that has a certain hi-low value which will stay on a proper amount

but still we also have to agree that it is standing pretty much comfortable on 230-260 for the time being
DeViLRitual

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:19:42 PM

but still we also have to agree that it is standing pretty much comfortable on 230-260 for the time being

totally agrees, i read somewhere on the forum about something happening on 15 april 2015. i dont know what it is but some are pretty excited about it
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

totally agrees, i read somewhere on the forum about something happening on 15 april 2015. i dont know what it is but some are pretty excited about it

they are probably waiting for the price to rise high, ive noticed many buyers are buying even more bitcoins for the time being, anybody noticed?
DeViLRitual

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:20:52 PM

they are probably waiting for the price to rise high, ive noticed many buyers are buying even more bitcoins for the time being, anybody noticed?

some will cry blood if that is not the case LOL
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

some will cry blood if that is not the case LOL

thats the thing with bitcoins. it might really rise to 500usd Cheesy (just hoping)

or it might drop to 200 or less which will yes, be painful
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Agreed, the medium-term trend has probably turned up, so there is little chance of a "crash" below $200.

Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:25:51 PM

Agreed, the medium-term trend has probably turned up, so there is little chance of a "crash" below $200.
[/quote

at $200 itself will still be considered a crash
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:54:07 PM

Not so.  Everything is not possible.  For a ridiculous example, if you place a limit order to purchase 21,000,000 Bitcoins at $100 per coin, tell me how price could ever drop below $100?

The exchange with your order gets hacked Tongue
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:57:32 PM

Things were also looking like this back at the beginning of February and we did a slow but surprise breakout there, as well. I think chances are still quite good that this is "it"

DeViLRitual

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:58:52 PM

Things were also looking like this back at the beginning of February and we did a slow but surprise breakout there, as well. I think chances are still quite good that this is "it"

just a newbie speculating : my best price i can imagine during this month is 315$ at highest. IF the boom happens
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

It isn´t going to the moon any time soon but seems to have a recent support at about 250. And it hasn´t seemed to be on the verge of the next collapse for almost three months. I´ll take any positive signs and hope for the best. Good luck, g

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: