Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 week target $160  (Read 5847 times)
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:13:53 PM

Things were also looking like this back at the beginning of February and we did a slow but surprise breakout there, as well. I think chances are still quite good that this is "it"

just a newbie speculating : my best price i can imagine during this month is 315$ at highest. IF the boom happens

If a boom happens, I'd imagine it not going above $400 within a month, tops. But I think your target of $315 makes sense for the most part. One thing, though: we need to get above $310-$325 in order to confirm a breakout from previous resistance levels there. If bit we may bounce off again!!!

DeViLRitual

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

Things were also looking like this back at the beginning of February and we did a slow but surprise breakout there, as well. I think chances are still quite good that this is "it"

just a newbie speculating : my best price i can imagine during this month is 315$ at highest. IF the boom happens

If a boom happens, I'd imagine it not going above $400 within a month, tops. But I think your target of $315 makes sense for the most part. One thing, though: we need to get above $310-$325 in order to confirm a breakout from previous resistance levels there. If bit we may bounce off again!!!

agreed! what i noticed is people are pushing noobs to buy at a higher price all the time.. market + 8% market + 11%
this is gradually making a point on the market. see previously it was 235, hit up straight within a week to 297 before dropping again in a week.. but what happened is it stayed more or less firm on the 240-255 mark..
which is still a 10$ rise if we suppose it stood most of the time on 248...

every little time there is a push for a boom, the price will rise a little more.. exchangers are finding bitcoin more and more profitable because its easier for them to drive the price up than fiat which needs a lot of govt and gdp change..

but still just a newbie's observation
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:27:14 PM

agreed! what i noticed is people are pushing noobs to buy at a higher price all the time.. market + 8% market + 11%
this is gradually making a point on the market. see previously it was 235, hit up straight within a week to 297 before dropping again in a week.. but what happened is it stayed more or less firm on the 240-255 mark..

every little time there is a push for a boom, the price will rise a little more.. exchangers are finding bitcoin more and more profitable because its easier for them to drive the price up than fiat which needs a lot of govt and gdp change..

its an impressive observation man. you are probably right but gdp??
what is gdp?
DeViLRitual

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:28:08 PM

its an impressive observation man. you are probably right but gdp??
what is gdp?

DEFINITION of 'Gross Domestic Product - GDP' The monetary value of all the finished goods and services produced within a country's borders in a specific time period, though GDP is usually calculated on an annual basis.

google is not down yet!
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:03:17 PM

Indeed. I know what I've been doing these last few months, and selling isn't it. There's a definite and growing possibility that the tide has turned.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:11:30 PM

Indeed. I know what I've been doing these last few months, and selling isn't it. There's a definite and growing possibility that the tide has turned.

Maybe, but I remember mid Nov. 450 to mid Jan. 170. It´s too early to tell but so far the signs seem good. If and once it gets solidly entrenched at 350 or so or better for a few weeks it´ll start to look very promising to me.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:20:46 PM

Maybe, but I remember mid Nov. 450 to mid Jan. 170. It´s too early to tell but so far the signs seem good. If and once it gets solidly entrenched at 350 or so or better for a few weeks it´ll start to look very promising to me.

Well honestly with bitcoin you can never be sure about anything, who would have thought in 2010 what bitcoin would be a few years later? When the price was 1$ no one probably thought it could go up more than 10$ maybe 100$ but it went to 1000$ so a lot of things can happen ina really short amount of time

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:23:26 AM

One thing I learnt about bitcoin being with the market for last two year, even if I am not a market guy, is that nothing is certain about it's price. People from September 2013 didn't realize that it would peak that high. And people of Feb 2014 didn't think it would drop so low.

So anything is possible. Cool Cool

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:53:53 PM

One thing I learnt about bitcoin being with the market for last two year, even if I am not a market guy, is that nothing is certain about it's price. People from September 2013 didn't realize that it would peak that high. And people of Feb 2014 didn't think it would drop so low.

So anything is possible. Cool Cool

Well, not everybody. September was too early, but once we hit 200 in October some of us saw what was coming. Wachtwoord pretty much nailed it. By Feb the bubble burst was clear. SWIM sold out in December at just over $1000 (the double-top with the falling momentum was a great sign to get out).
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:36:56 PM

Ok, jokes are over.

Analyzing the charts and order books today i noticed how we will fall straight down to $160 if we break $230.
Chances are around 93% that we break $230 within the upcoming 2 week period.

This will be the start of the crash I've been talking about! Fasten your seat belts for the drop of your or get out while you can!

That's what we have been talking about for 6 months already
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:48:11 PM

I think chances are about 93% that this quackduck OP is a 100% counter-indicator here. Bitcoin may drop from here but I doubt it´ll be much below 250. That´s the recent support IMO.

ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

Well all the bullishness in this thread is all well and nice, yeah... But chances still are quite high that we, at some point, will bounce off some (imaginary, or not) resistance and fall back into the downwards-spiral.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:40:16 AM

even if it drops to 160, it wont be that long for getting again at 200+

there are way more high ballers than us who deals in 5-10 bitcoins at a time
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:57:02 AM

Seatbelt buckled.

Ten days...
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:00:24 AM

Seatbelt buckled.

Ten days...

nobody wants to say what will happen on the 14-15  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:02:26 AM

Seatbelt buckled.

Ten days...

to the moon Wink

Bitcoin Buyer Reload

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:04:50 AM

Seatbelt buckled.

Ten days...

to the moon Wink

dream on buddy!
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:29:29 AM

It won't be straight at all. It will be choppy as hell once we bounce off 220, if you have a good short hold it but babysit it because things could turn around very fast, otherwise be careful.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:49:37 AM

this seems more like an attempt to incite noobs to dump, and then  buy cheap coin, instead of a good prediction

sub 200 is long gone, we have casehardened the 230 floor long time ago
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:11:19 AM

The new monthly pivot is at 259 and we got rejected well before. Testing the weekly support at 220 is a very probable thing at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: