Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability  (Read 19588 times)
kaprosuchus (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:04:55 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 02:35:55 PM by kaprosuchus

I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.
It looks like most of the GH/s is overpriced by quite a bit...  Wink

[/url]

Nice updated list. Please update it in the OP.

Thanks and done!   Wink

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:50:25 PM

I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.
It looks like most of the GH/s is overpriced by quite a bit...  Wink

Nice updated list. Please update it in the OP.

Thanks and done!   Wink

U need to update the OP in HashTalk as well... Smiley

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:57:08 PM

Thanks for adding this:

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:30:00 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 02:36:20 PM by kaprosuchus

Note: I just added a "bitcoin price target for minimum profitability" to my table so you can see what price bitcoin needs to be for your favorite cloud miner to keep from going underwater.  Wink

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

Nice list Smiley
Better if you can mark sites in 3 divisions like ' legit' ,' Ponzi/scam' or' Yet to verify'..
Anyways Thanks for the contribution though Smiley

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:26:38 PM

Nice list Smiley
Better if you can mark sites in 3 divisions like ' legit' ,' Ponzi/scam' or' Yet to verify'..

Not so easy to judge. Hardware seems legit to me:)
Hashnest and Bit-x too. All other are cloudy cloudmining at least.

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:29:57 PM

Nice list Smiley

Even the "legit" sites can go bust like BUTTERFLYLABS, AMHASH and GAW... Wink

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:50:09 PM

Nice list Smiley

They may but chances are slightly less than the companies like scrypt.cc which are obvious Ponzi schemes which will run in the near future Smiley

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:59:32 PM

Nice list Smiley

Every single one of those were like Mt. Gox, hundreds of warning signs.. It was pretty obvious, yet people ignored them due to their own greed.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

Nice list Smiley

Every single one of those were like Mt. Gox, hundreds of warning signs.. It was pretty obvious, yet people ignored them due to their own greed.

That greedy people have also forgot that when AM hash was raising money for the scam and Puppet & army was going to every thread 'proving its legitimacy' you were the one saying people that AM hash & Bit-X are the 'only 2' legit cloud miners around. Such a hypocrite...

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:12:51 PM

Nice list Smiley

That greedy people have also forgot that when AM hash was raising money for the scam and Puppet & army was going to every thread 'proving its legitimacy' you were the one saying people that AM hash & Bit-X are the 'only 2' legit cloud miners around. Such a hypocrite...

Don't think I ever talked about AM hash. I'm pretty sure I never reference AMhash and Bit-X in the same post as being legitimate. I know you'll try to prove me wrong, feel free to do so if you wish.

Anyway AMhash was most likely the less obvious of the bunch.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:14:37 PM

Didn't someone here once say that the more profitable cloud mining companies are likely to be ponzis that will eventually collapse vs. less profitable companies which are more likely to be actually mining? I know PBMining had very high ROI compared to companies like CEX.IO at the time which were unprofitable since day 1. If one of the requirements of mining with a high-ROI company is to accept the very real risk that it will suddenly collapse one day then that doesn't the existence of that risk negate the expected ROI?

Or are you seeing it as just a gamble rather than an investment? If so, then it's really not that different (in fact, it's the exact same thing) as those people who play ponzis disguised as HYIPs despite realizing their nature and knowing the risks involved.
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:06:00 PM

UMISOO and Ant S2 no longer technically "underwater"...  Wink

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

There are few listed in OP as follows...

CLO.MIN.WEB 100
BIT.CLO.SRV. 1000
BIT.CLO.SRV. 100

What does this 100 & 1000 mean ?

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:57:27 PM

CLO.MIN.WEB 100
BIT.CLO.SRV. 1000
BIT.CLO.SRV. 100

Profit calculated with 100 GH/s discount.
Profit calculated with 1000 GH/s discount.   Wink

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:03:29 PM

CLO.MIN.WEB 100
BIT.CLO.SRV. 1000
BIT.CLO.SRV. 100

Have you invested yourself in CLO.MIN.WEB or BIT.CLO.SRV. to report these returns ?

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:54:38 PM

CLO.MIN.WEB 100
BIT.CLO.SRV. 1000
BIT.CLO.SRV. 100

Have you invested yourself in CLO.MIN.WEB or BIT.CLO.SRV. to report these returns ?

I get daily payouts to my private wallet from BIT.CLO.SRV. and I am currently testing CLO.MIN.WEB.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:13:52 PM

I get daily payouts to my private wallet from BIT.CLO.SRV. and I am currently testing CLO.MIN.WEB.

As I can see, you have mentioned that it takes ~155 days to ROI for CLO.MIN.WEB. Did you calculate it yourself ? Because, it took ~120 days for me and 114 days for another third party monitoring service as I pointed out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009758.msg11087279#msg11087279.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:26:02 PM

As I can see, you have mentioned that it takes ~155 days to ROI for CLO.MIN.WEB. Did you calculate it yourself ? Because, it took ~120 days for me and 114 days for another third party monitoring service as I pointed out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009758.msg11087279#msg11087279.

You do understand market conditions change and he updates his chart regularly?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:59:05 PM

You do understand market conditions change and he updates his chart regularly?

I am asking this because I am well aware about the market conditions. My payment did not stop after ROI. I am still getting paid and at this rate it should not take more than 120 days to ROI.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: