Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:44:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good cloud ming site  (Read 3787 times)
bigbitmine

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

i am sorry is this a kind of free publicity for your company or brand or you actually have something good to offer us

Maybe you should read all the posts before replying, eh?

Obviously... The title of the thread is : What is a good cloud ming site

...And people replied with websites that offer cloud mining....

What makes you think they're advertising for their own company/brand?

I do apologize my lord.  I shall not post any more in this topic.  Shall I ask permission before posting anywhere else in this PUBLIC forum???

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:23:10 PM

SILENCE PEASENT, KINGS ARE SPEAKING! :9

Lol...That did come off kind dickheaded on my end. that wasn't aimed at you bit ;3
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:51:21 PM

SILENCE PEASENT, KINGS ARE SPEAKING! :9

Lol...That did come off kind dickheaded on my end. that wasn't aimed at you bit ;3

No probs.  Here's my closing statement. 

Yes, this was referring to cloud mining.  ie. the person has no hardware.  As stated by others most cloud mining is just bad news.  I merely thought I'd suggest an alternative. 

It works great for me and I just wanted to show there's coin to be made without your own hardware.  In addition to my own rigs I make approx. 5 btc per week. 

I do not work for Nicehash, I'm certainly not promoting them.  The less people that use it the more hash available for me.

Cheers.

HiTmanSql

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:26:03 PM

I just wanted to show there's coin to be made without your own hardware.  In addition to my own rigs I make approx. 5 btc per week.

wait what?

5btc or 0.5btc?

and i would love to get an explanation please. even if it by PM no problem.
i would love to get into the details of how you make that and what are your costs
emrebey

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:52:40 PM

there is no such *good* cloud mining sites exists in my experience. there are better ways to invest your bitcoins.
Totaldice

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:34:04 PM

I'd be really careful with "Cloud Mining" sites. I've had my fair share of money stolen. Most turn out to be ponzi's and run away with user's funds. I mean if you really think about it, why would they sell hashing power when they could be mining it themselves. It's because they charge users more, or they don't even have the mining power and it's essentially a huge ponzi. In any case, I'd be careful with anything labeled as a cloudmining service.
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

Just stay away from 'cloud mining' websites, also stay away from securities, mining securities or otherwise, they all become scams eventually.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:29:02 AM

99.9% of cloud mining is a ponzi scheme.  The other 0.1% is not yet confirmed or it has so slow return rates that it doesnt get any suspicion.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vhawk23

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:52:32 PM

Every cloud mining is bad since most them are ponzi / you won't get ROI Sad
But, the most popular legit cloud mining site are AMHash, Hashnest & KNCcloud
+1 with you, Hashnet is what I'm looking for, but the prices... They're to high, and maybe i won't get ROI...
But i still going to invest at there, since it's popular and legit... Grin
But, the rest of it (KNCcloud & AMHash) I don't know about it... Yet Undecided
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:48:04 PM

Im still getting a bad vibe from all your answers about even using a cloud miner.......has anyone been with a cloud mining site more then a year and has profits??? i just dont want to give my coins away.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:36:46 PM

There are many sites, some say the best is https://scrypt.cc, however keep in mind the money going to invest and everything you take to recover after getting your money you will have benefits. Before doing anything much to read this forum, you will learn a lot.
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:54:46 PM

Im still getting a bad vibe from all your answers about even using a cloud miner.......has anyone been with a cloud mining site more then a year and has profits??? i just dont want to give my coins away.

Well, I still like my method (It's renting, not cloud).  Not going into detail again because of the haters.  Today though because the pool was quite lucky I made 0.5 BTC.  Yes, not a lie.  0.5 BTC PROFIT in 24 hours.

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:24:14 AM

Congratulations for these 0.5 BTC bigbitmine and dont worry about the haters, we are here to say, with respect yes, but to say. Who does not like the others say their opinion not entering to the forum.
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:32:45 AM

Well, I still like my method (It's renting, not cloud).  Not going into detail again because of the haters.  Today though because the pool was quite lucky I made 0.5 BTC.  Yes, not a lie.  0.5 BTC PROFIT in 24 hours.
thanks for your input....how much did you pay to rent? and what was that site again?
 Smiley Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:50:35 AM

interesting, what algo did you rent? because i don't you rented sha for that amount

in theory even renting shouldn't be profitable because who control the rig know how much you can earn by mining the various altcoin, this result in him setting a price that won't make you roi so easy
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:55:34 AM

"The wisest Cloud Mining Site decision one can make is by making no decision at all."  -Confucius

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 09:30:41 AM

I invested ~0.05BTC to scrypt.cc - that's about all I'm willing to sacrifice to cloudminers at this time. it's like flipping a coin... probably even lower chance that cloudminer x is not a ponzi/scam. there are better things to invest in my opinion.

I like BitShares BitUSD (http://whatisbitusd.com) - Yield is nice.
Also, SuperNET projects are a good investment too. http://supernet.org

bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

thanks for your input....how much did you pay to rent? and what was that site again?
 Smiley Smiley

It was Nicehash.  In the 24 hour period I paid in a total of 0.7 BTC and have earned just over 0.9 BTC.  I know this is not a physical 0.5 BTC difference but there was still 2.9 BTC left in the Nicehash wallet.  So, 0.4BTC spent and 0.89 BTC received.

Considering mining a second pool so there might be a better luck distribution.

annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:00:14 PM

Stay away from cloud mining sites they are illegal and very dangerous and you or someone will lose all of their cois
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:29:18 PM

Stay away from cloud mining sites they are illegal and very dangerous and you or someone will lose all of their cois

You are saying about "Ponzi/HYIP" not cloud mining. Cloud mining are real and legal but risky. You should do your own do diligence before investing because of the fluctuation in BTC value.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: