Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When?  (Read 1871 times)
HarryJohnson (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:53:08 PM

That's the question. WHEN will is rise up. Some say never again. Some say because of the corporate greed and law makers this will just be another way for the rich to get richer. The bigger the gap between the rich and the poor opens up the higher it will be for an uprising and revolution. Haven't us humans learned from our past? And then you have the anal retentive bungholes that just come back with capitalism. Well shithead, capitalism is what really ruined the US. How can such a country with all it's power, technology and resources be kicking families out of their homes because the banks were highly un-regulated and given bad loans? It is only a matter of time. Happened to the Egyptians, happened to the Romans, and it will happen to us. Power and money may help keep the rich's hands clean for a little longer, but hope has a motivation factor that money just can't compete with.
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:18:25 PM

And then you have the anal retentive bungholes that just come back with capitalism. Well shithead, capitalism is what really ruined the US.

Roll Eyes

How can such a country with all it's power, technology and resources be kicking families out of their homes because the banks were highly un-regulated and given bad loans?

The banks were forced by the government to give loans to those who did not really qualify.  But if you want to blame the banks, feel free.  The owners of the banks will appreciate that I'm sure.  You know those owners, right?  They are the working class families you claim to want to protect.  They hold ownership of these banks through shares in pension funds.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

And then you have the anal retentive bungholes that just come back with capitalism. Well shithead, capitalism is what really ruined the US.

Roll Eyes

How can such a country with all it's power, technology and resources be kicking families out of their homes because the banks were highly un-regulated and given bad loans?

The banks were forced by the government to give loans to those who did not really qualify.  But if you want to blame the banks, feel free.  The owners of the banks will appreciate that I'm sure.  You know those owners, right?  They are the working class families you claim to want to protect.  They hold ownership of these banks through shares in pension funds.

You make it sound like 2008 was created by the Equal Opportunity Housing...
The banks were NOT forced to do predatory lending and sell adjustable rate mortgages to people who didn't understand what an adjustable rate was. There was a reason why the Dodd-Frank Act was created, it was due to the predatory tactics used by banks after the 2008 fiasco.

Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:10:02 PM

On the contrary...
http://www.forbes.com/2008/07/18/fannie-freddie-regulation-oped-cx_yb_0718brook.html

The CRA forces banks to make loans in poor communities, loans that banks may otherwise reject as financially unsound.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:37:21 PM

That's the question. WHEN will is rise up.

It raises every day.
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:39:11 PM

That's the question. WHEN will is rise up.

It raises every day.

Up 7 weeks, down 4 weeks since Jan 14.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:49:08 PM

if we knew when it will rise and go down then we would make so much money.
people can guess as much as they want, but no one knows exactly what will happen.
just make sure you bought in before the price goes up.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:54:13 PM

looks at the positive thing, right now it's stable and there is no crashing

rising is expected with the halving, but no one really know, it could be much early like at the end of this year
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:49:30 PM

That's the question. WHEN will is rise up. Some say never again. Some say because of the corporate greed and law makers this will just be another way for the rich to get richer. The bigger the gap between the rich and the poor opens up the higher it will be for an uprising and revolution. Haven't us humans learned from our past? And then you have the anal retentive bungholes that just come back with capitalism. Well shithead, capitalism is what really ruined the US. How can such a country with all it's power, technology and resources be kicking families out of their homes because the banks were highly un-regulated and given bad loans? It is only a matter of time. Happened to the Egyptians, happened to the Romans, and it will happen to us. Power and money may help keep the rich's hands clean for a little longer, but hope has a motivation factor that money just can't compete with.

Don't be too eager on the rise. A slow and steady one is ideal than a fast and almost instant rise. We will soon get to the point that bitcoins is widely accepted. For now, we are surrounded by negativity and the likes so expect a decrease or a slowdown in adoption. Just hold still and stand  by.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:00:08 PM

Roll Eyes

... so much no.. just  god Fing no..

The banks pushed for the govs to "force them" to give out those loans so they could seize the property for nothing...  It was/is theft alas most people are just to damn stupid to figure anything out.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:34:25 PM

Roll Eyes

The banks are always trying to sell you shit, they literally have a schelude that they need to meet and sell shit to people, even if who is there is some granny that has no idea whats going on, a sign is all that matters. Banks are NOT your friends! ffs when will people learn.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:01:09 PM

Roll Eyes

The banks are always trying to sell you shit, they literally have a schelude that they need to meet and sell shit to people, even if who is there is some granny that has no idea whats going on, a sign is all that matters. Banks are NOT your friends! ffs when will people learn.

People need to start seeing that having a loan or being indebted with these financial institutions is not a good idea. It is true that these banks will and may help you at some point in your life, but in the end, you'll see what their true intentions are. Banks are pigs, they are greedy, and people all over the world need to realize that.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:05:16 PM

Well no one knows... Bitcoin is still very much an asset whose price is based on speculation. Gox's downfall and the introduction of leveraged trading across exchanges pushed the price worse than ever before. If we manage to go above $310 now, I guess the bear market is over. But those are just my 2 Satoshi...

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:19:32 PM

Well no one knows... Bitcoin is still very much an asset whose price is based on speculation. Gox's downfall and the introduction of leveraged trading across exchanges pushed the price worse than ever before. If we manage to go above $310 now, I guess the bear market is over. But those are just my 2 Satoshi...
I think 310 is definitely going to happen in the summer, from now on then its a very slow uptrend with lots of people jumping off the boat in the meantime due scary factor.
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:33:55 AM

your idea is too simple   even bitcoin can't get away from the destiny of currency
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:49:37 PM

I think 310 is definitely going to happen in the summer, from now on then its a very slow uptrend with lots of people jumping off the boat in the meantime due scary factor.
It will be more likely to stay close to 210 that 310, I think that times of great pumps are gone. Bitcoin markets are stagnant and lack of groundbreaking news is killing anticipation of a price rise. Maybe it is time we should think about additional 'backing' method for bitcoin?
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:26:25 PM

When the uptrend / trend reversal is finally confirmed. For what we know it could already have happened back in January, but it's still too early to actually tell. Right now we're in a state of finding our which way to go, actually... As soon as it's safe to say that we're going up again, many bears will stop shorting and turn bullish!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
liexel

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:57:33 AM

Capitalism didn't ruin the US. Keynes ruined the US..
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:02:58 AM

Wait patiently and try to accumulate at the low prices. Patience is the key word in the investors dictionary. If you manage to get the good entry, you won't need to continuously ask question when it will rise.

this space is intentionally left blank
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:11:13 PM

I can't believe there are endless number of threads about people asking the question on when btc boom will ever occur again. My take is that, just wait and be patient. If you are convinced it will be big some day, then that is all you need. Trust yourself more than anything else and it's better than trusting the words that you hear from others.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: