Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbet withdrawal delay  (Read 1472 times)
4kec4 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:20:52 AM

Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone from cloudbet sees this along with anyone that can help me. Since this morning I have a pending withdrawal from cloudbet of 10 btc. They have not processed it yet, and they customer support has not answered me at all. I dont know what to do, so far I have had a good experience with them but this is the first I use a bigger amount of coins and they are really dropping the ball. I will keep everyone on what happens, so far nothing, no help.
4kec4 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:41:30 AM

This is the response I got from them after 10 hours of my first ticket, and my BTC being withheld for 24 hrs.

"Hi ....,
Based on your recent transaction history, it appears that you recently placed a large deposit and requested a large withdrawal without placing any bets. Can you please explain why you have done this?

Best regards,
 Kim Valentine "

I did explain, and still waiting on an answer on why my btc are not processed for withdrawal.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:59:04 PM

This is the response I got from them after 10 hours of my first ticket, and my BTC being withheld for 24 hrs.

"Hi ....,
Based on your recent transaction history, it appears that you recently placed a large deposit and requested a large withdrawal without placing any bets. Can you please explain why you have done this?

Best regards,
 Kim Valentine "

I did explain, and still waiting on an answer on why my btc are not processed for withdrawal.

They probably think you use them as a mixer.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:03:13 PM

"Hi ....,

Best regards,
 Kim Valentine "

Since you made it public, do you want to share the explanation with us?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:27:56 PM

"Hi ....,

Best regards,
 Kim Valentine "

the reason based on that question they asked you, is that they expect a bet from you before withdrawal

you can't apparently deposit on their site and withdraw after, if you don't do any bet(which btw it sound stupid too me)
4kec4 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:29:37 PM

What is a "mixer" and what is the purpose of it?

My reason was pretty simple really. I use their book for their live in-play options so I deposited a decent amount from another wallet (10 btc) and waited for my live inplay option for an NBA game to get to a nice value. Of course it was a little late in the ballgame so I ended up not betting on anything that night and withdrawing my coins.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:01:04 AM

What is a "mixer" and what is the purpose of it?

My reason was pretty simple really. I use their book for their live in-play options so I deposited a decent amount from another wallet (10 btc) and waited for my live inplay option for an NBA game to get to a nice value. Of course it was a little late in the ballgame so I ended up not betting on anything that night and withdrawing my coins.

Mixer is designed for privacy, btc transaction is transparent to public, so some criminals use it to laundry money, when they hacked btc from big sites or do other criminal activities.

About cloudbet delay, there were some complaints under their OP, be cautious!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:51:11 AM

Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone from cloudbet sees this along with anyone that can help me. Since this morning I have a pending withdrawal from cloudbet of 10 btc. They have not processed it yet, and they customer support has not answered me at all. I dont know what to do, so far I have had a good experience with them but this is the first I use a bigger amount of coins and they are really dropping the ball. I will keep everyone on what happens, so far nothing, no help.

If you doesn't get your withdrawal in the next 24 hours, shoot me a PM. I might be able to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: