Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coin-network.com for sell/ cryptocurrency news website  (Read 592 times)
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:24:12 PM

I am relisting this website to sell , I had an agreement with a user of this forum but looks like he is no longer responsive.

www.coin-network.com 

If there is anyone or any group who though about starting their own crypto news website i think this would be the easiest way to start.

1-The website is listed on Buysellads.com  ( the automated advertising platform)
2-Twitter account has over 400 real followers
3-Website is done on wordpress and is the easiest to manage
4-Hosted on bitcoinwebhosting.com ( one of the best hosting provider ive experienced in many years)
5-You don't need to start from the ground everything is set with unique content
6-Seo work has been done on the site and for some words like altcoin calendar and coin network on google gives a very good page rank for those who would maybe use adsense or some alternatives.

Reason i am selling is: I have no more time handling this website due to my personal life occupations

Believe me it is hard to start a website from the ground and this is the perfect opportunity to skip the part where you have to

1-Write basic contents to fill up the website
2-build up your social network
3-get listed on buysellads.com
4-Get known by news publishers ( This is when we receive fresh to print news to publish on the website)

Traffic number have decreased a lot since i stopped posting, but i think with proper marketing someone can bring this to another level.
The bitcoin world is still very young and the potential of a growing market in the future can be good for any early bitcoin news websites.

Starting price 1.5 BTC   incrementation of .1BTC Duration 3 days

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:55:48 PM

Not much interest into this?

Im changing the bid.

I can't run this site anymore so the best offer will be taken, Seo work done on the website + it has a buysellads account.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: