Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:18:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone who pays more then Bit Mixer?  (Read 575 times)
Btcvilla (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:36:12 PM

Bit Mixer pays a bit, 0.035 a week, is there anyone who pays even more then them? (for full members).
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 06:46:54 PM

Depends on how much you post, Bit-x pays .0008 each.  Think I heard something about limits soon, though. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0

Btcvilla (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:57:47 PM

Depends on how much you post, Bit-x pays .0008 each.  Think I heard something about limits soon, though. 

Im gonna start using that, I may make less money, but it has less restrictions. Thanks!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:07:42 PM

Bit Mixer pays a bit, 0.035 a week, is there anyone who pays even more then them? (for full members).

DaDice has the highest rates currently.
Max post per week: 100

Bonus: Top 3 posters gets 0.1 each. So, 0.19 per week maximum if you get lucky.
referral link allowed
Escrow: devthedev

Restriction: You got to be constructive. Else a no no.  Cool

P.S. Thread link: click' Join!' on my signature.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:23:17 PM

op, you can check out a full list of comparison on the thread I provided, with details of conditions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

But just know that most of the ones havent been around a long time compared to bitmixer. Plus bitmixer pays on a weekly basis some campaigns do a monthly thing which is a bit annoying, but this is all based on preference.

I suggest though, if you do switch you might lose your position on bitmixer since they limited on posters eligibility and a lot of people been wondering if they can get on it which I`m sure theres a backlog of people.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:09:47 AM

I think DaDice pays the largest sig campaign for all ranks.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:24:35 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 01:40:11 AM by Lorenzo

Bitmixer.io has a flat rate of 0.0007 BTC per post for full, senior, and hero members. Because of this, their rates are quite good for full members but there are better deals out there for senior and hero members.

Im gonna start using that, I may make less money, but it has less restrictions. Thanks!

Bitmixer.io has more posting restrictions but Bit-X requires you to register on their site and submit your phone number.

op, you can check out a full list of comparison on the thread I provided, with details of conditions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

But just know that most of the ones havent been around a long time compared to bitmixer. Plus bitmixer pays on a weekly basis some campaigns do a monthly thing which is a bit annoying, but this is all based on preference.

I suggest though, if you do switch you might lose your position on bitmixer since they limited on posters eligibility and a lot of people been wondering if they can get on it which I`m sure theres a backlog of people.

Bitmixer.io also has a few other positives too such as the fact that there aren't any minimum posting limits which makes it ideal for those who don't post too often and also the fact that it's entirely automated and you get paid at your own times rather than at the end of the week along with everyone else. So if you join on a Tuesday, you'll get paid next Tuesday, etc.

I think DaDice pays the largest sig campaign for all ranks.

It used to be that BIT-X paid slightly higher than DaDice but recently, they lowered their pay rates so now DaDice is back on top.

Also, while DaDice is the highest paying campaign that pays per post, there are higher paying campaigns that are smaller, more selective, and have stricter rules. For example, CoinRoyale pays senior members and higher 0.04 BTC for a minimum of 20 posts per week which works out to a per post rate of 0.002 BTC.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:05:09 AM

The whole signature ad campaign is a fascinating set of variables that "someone" should study systematically.  Obviously the sponsors (payers) have studied this to at least some degree to calculate the rates they would pay, members (number and rank) accepted, etc.

Such a study could look at, for example, how many gaming sites (exchanges, mixers, etc.) have campaigns, number of participants, etc.  There are enough variables such that, statistically speaking, it might be a good term paper or even a thesis...

A bot could (maybe) do this!  If the owners here at bitcointalk had that kind of data, they might be able to re-sell it to prospective sponsors as well...

Alas, such a project is beyond my scope.  C'est la vie...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:20:34 AM

I would recommend Bit X. This is the most professional campaign I ve have been part of. There is a bot which counts the number of posts and you can know at any moment what are you current earnings, have your posts been approved or not.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: