Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA Phone #'s W/ ALL area codes | For SMS verification, and more [1.5mBTC]  (Read 1663 times)
Prasmatic (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:06:11 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 04:23:24 AM by Prasmatic

I noticed similiar threads to this one, but people requesting USA numbers.

Best contact hours are evening time, EST 7pm-6am / often earlier

Add me on Skype, skype id is "VaporSWC"
Skype or PM me w/ questions, details, please alert me with your friend request you are interested in services

This is a "play then pay" service. Besides 15 minute long phone calls, I will do the service and then request payment
Also please note that you will not be in possession of or be able to use the phone numbers. This is not a rule, it just can't be done.

BTC0.0015, about 33 cents, on average per service.

I can provide *disposable or permanent* USA phone numbers, for the purpose of:

Any type of website/other verification that requires a cell phone number
One time verification BTC0.0015

Sending/Receiving : A text message that otherwise would not work with your phone
One time use BTC0.0015 then if you need the same number in the future, BTC0.00175 for each use after (retrieving phone number/storage charge)

Sending/Receiving : Phone calls for verification number or phrase or other services, see bottom for details
One time verification BTC0.0015, other requests will vary

High-volume ; Sending/receving a message with different numbers, Sending/receiving with the same number. SMS or Voice
Will discount price per phone number if your request exceeds BTC0.01
Please note I am not interested in anything that takes very much longer than creating the phone number, quick task, next number. A copy and pasted message is ok, a script for me to say, is not.

For necessary purposes or simply your preference, the phone number can have your area code, I just need your zip code.

How does this work?
Good question.

1.)What? These are disposable numbers, or long-term numbers if you wish for a continued service. If needed or by request, the phone number can have the same area code that your peep's phones would have. Just provide me with a zip code.

2.) Disposable You only need one quick verification, I give you the number, then I get the text or the call containing the code or phrase. One and done. Phone number will not be retrievable. This cost 1mBTC per toss-a-way.

3.) Continued service Some things come to mind like one-time passwords used for log-in authorizations and password re-set codes, things such as this.
Remember that I am not online 24/7, but if you need continuous service Skype would help for communication

If you need to keep your phone number handy to retrieve messages from me from time to time, each service will cost BTC0.00175 after the first time. This is simply because it is extra work to get your phone number "back online" per-say.

4.) Volume If you have a request of which you will require a large amount of phone numbers, let me know what we are doing with them, such as sending a text, getting a verification code, etc. I will discount for you if the service you are requesting is what I consider to be high volume.

It is not the fastest process, but pretty quick. I can have a brand new phone number in about or around one minute, ready to use.

Other requests

**If you do AdWall offers for BTC, like Offertoro, Peanut Labs, etc, there are some high-paying offers that require you call a business and talk to them for a certain duration of time. You can do these offers multiple times across different ad walls, provided you have a different number. I will do any of these offers for you. I have done almost all of them and always had the offer convert. I don't think any of them are longer than 14 minutes long, for BTC0.005**

***If you've got something creative going on in your mind, let me know and we can try to work something out***

Comments? Questions? Please, share opinions or questions.
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:12:01 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 05:19:12 PM by Prasmatic

Bump, no interest at all? I thought at least a few people would need this for verification codes..and this is a damn cheap rate...
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:13:57 AM

Interested in this. Sent you a PM.
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:22:49 PM

Interested in this. Sent you a PM.

So far with a few people this has been working great. I haven't been to available lately, but I have alot of free time the next few days. I'm here to service!
Beetz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:40:33 PM

Thank you, the process was very quick and simple. I was googling around for something to this nature and this worked well.

I'll be PMing you in the future for more help if I need it.
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 05:20:09 PM by Prasmatic

Thank you, the process was very quick and simple. I was googling around for something to this nature and this worked well.

Thank you!!! Feel free to PM me anytime, glad I got you to sign up. It's a good place here.

Changed the price by about 7 cents more overall, due to a higher demand and I think this service is worth a little bit more than what I was charging.
Beetz

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:07:58 PM

Thank you!!! Feel free to PM me anytime, glad I got you to sign up. It's a good place here.

Changed the price by about 7 cents more overall, due to a higher demand and I think this service is worth a little bit more than what I was charging.

Just want to tell everyone that he just did 3 paypercalls for me, earning me about 7.50 USD in BTC...one was like 4 minutes, one 7, the other i think 12 minutes. Thank you for spending the time to do that. I just need to do a couple more offers to get to 1,000 points so i can cashout 10usd in btc! Cheesy
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:41:08 AM

Just want to tell everyone that he just did 3 paypercalls for me, earning me about 7.50 USD in BTC...one was like 4 minutes, one 7, the other i think 12 minutes. Thank you for spending the time to do that. I just need to do a couple more offers to get to 1,000 points so i can cashout 10usd in btc! Cheesy

Thanks for the continued business. Hope to continue to do this for you in the future.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:13:24 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 01:50:25 PM by brokk

Are you still selling?? I'm interested in your product because I will use it for personal business such as verification of an address and so.
Thanks you for your time.

comolopuedohacer.com/manualidades - colonirritabletratamientos.com/malos-alimentos - www.bonomarzo.org - devoluciondeimpuestos.info/fecha-operacion-renta - playstoredownload.net/earn-PSC - www.cotilleo.es - lepetitsalonbarcelona.com/maquillaje - onradios.com.ar/memory-project-radio
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:41:09 PM

Bump, no interest at all? I thought at least a few people would need this for verification codes..and this is a damn cheap rate...
What makes you think people are not interested, you are offering a world class service here and I tell you some people must have placed this thread under watchlist, for future dealings.
I have also sent you PM.

Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:20:20 AM

What makes you think people are not interested, you are offering a world class service here and I tell you some people must have placed this thread under watchlist, for future dealings.
I have also sent you PM.

Thank you. It's been a while since I've been active on here but I'm online and am ready to help anyone who needs!
PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:38:36 AM

I have interest in this.  I am about to hit the sack for the night (I work early tomorrow) so I will hit you up via PM tomorrow about this.   Smiley

Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:47:39 AM

I have interest in this.  I am about to hit the sack for the night (I work early tomorrow) so I will hit you up via PM tomorrow about this.   Smiley

Sounds great
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:29:28 AM

rargh
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:01:34 PM

AHem
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:54:05 PM

AHem

I wish some customers would post even just a little thank you to help bump :/
Prasmatic (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:26:23 AM

AHem

I wish some customers would post even just a little thank you to help bump :/

I give up after this bump, maybe one more
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:00:42 AM

I have also sent you PM.
You did not reply my PM.

alex87

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:57:59 PM

I am interested in this service.. However I need to know are these real phone numbers or VOIP services like Pinger, Google Voice etc?
sionsandman

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:49:25 AM

You only do US numbers, right?

No chance to add other countries at an extra charge?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: