Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:13:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World powers, Iran reach framework for nuke deal by June 30  (Read 1400 times)
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:16:45 PM

The US has given 0 nuclear warheads to other nations. From time to time, US nuclear warheads have been housed in US military bases located in foreign countries (e.g. Jupiter missiles in Turkey), but always under US control. Israel's nuclear program was self-developed, though with much help from France during the development of their nuclear program:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel#Weapons_production_1966.E2.80.93present

The Israeli nuclear development program is a big myth. The technology was given to them by the USA, the Uranium was given to them by the USA, and even the scientists were provided by the United States
Atomic Energy Commission.

Whether the US gave them the technology or not is debatable, but they definitely have nuclear weapons. Israel is estimated to have between 75-400 nuclear warheads and is the biggest source of instability in the Middle East.

Why they blame/troll Iran if they have also the nuclear weapon? How much nuclear weapon do you think Iran owns (right now)?

I have heard that also israel owns nuclear weapons, but I can't find the article where I have read that thing. Why the "World" isn't worried about israel but it is worried about iran? It doesn't make any sense... Correct me if I am wrong.

According to various estimates, Israel is having somewhere between 50 and 70 nuclear weapons, which were given to them by the United States. But Israel has never conducted non-civilian nuclear experiments. And IMO, it is very unfair to ask Iran to give up their nuclear program, when their main enemy is allowed to keep their dozens of nukes.

In addition, Israel has refused to sign the Non Proliferation Treaty.

Why they haven't signed that treaty?
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

I have heard that also israel owns nuclear weapons, but I can't find the article where I have read that thing. Why the "World" isn't worried about israel but it is worried about iran? It doesn't make any sense... Correct me if I am wrong.

According to various estimates, Israel is having somewhere between 50 and 70 nuclear weapons, which were given to them by the United States. But Israel has never conducted non-civilian nuclear experiments. And IMO, it is very unfair to ask Iran to give up their nuclear program, when their main enemy is allowed to keep their dozens of nukes.

In addition, Israel has refused to sign the Non Proliferation Treaty.

Why they haven't signed that treaty?
[/quote]

The reason is it will prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, while giving them access to nuclear technology for civilian purposes.
They don't want that.  Tongue
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:51:27 AM

Why they blame/troll Iran if they have also the nuclear weapon? How much nuclear weapon do you think Iran owns (right now)?

Iran may be on its way to develop nuclear weapons (but I think even that is many many years away). Right now, Iran is not in the possession of any nukes, compared to Israel which is having at least five dozen of them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: