Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIQUIDATION SALE] - MINING EQUIPMENT - ROUND 2 BEGINS! - UPDATED  (Read 2099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:11:29 PM

I would be interested in a few sent USPS to Canada.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:18:32 PM

Guys, let the man have his weekend. Not everyone spends their every waking minute on this forum Tongue

No, but if you're selling stuff you should at least check it a few times a day. Or at least once a day.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
kipper01

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:49:57 PM

Perhaps he was waiting to see what demand is Smiley

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:23:25 PM

Im interested in a S5 or 2, how much would you want for one?
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:43:34 PM

Hey Folks,

I wasnt expecting this much interest in the miners - Sorry I have an Inbox full of messages to respond to as well as questions here. I am going to be responding to everyone this afternoon via PM.  So please watch your Inbox.

Once the S5s have been spoken for/confirmed. I'll be posting a detailed list of what is left of PSUs + All of our S3 Units.

The GPUs will all be posted (if the single buyer who has offered to take all of them) doesnt come through.

Thanks very much for your interest!

Strato
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:41:19 PM

Guys, let the man have his weekend. Not everyone spends their every waking minute on this forum Tongue

No, but if you're selling stuff you should at least check it a few times a day. Or at least once a day.  Cheesy

Folks; I'm in the process of responding to "non-low-ball" offers first.

It's also Easter Weekend; and my parents are in town.

If you haven't heard from me yet - it likely means your offer was well below what other offers are coming in at. However I will respond to ALL offers.

Please keep in mind that the Bitmain Price for an S5 WITH shipping to the States is:

1.35 BTC - S5 Unit
0.17 BTC - Shipping (Approx)
1.52 BTC - TOTAL

These units also have the fan's modded with the Delta AFB1212SHE's.  The Bitmain Fans are unbearably loud.

1.52 BTC Bitmain Stock/Shipped
0.10 BTC Fan Mod [Parts/Labor/Etc]

1.62 BTC Reasonable Total for a unit ordered from Bitmain + Mod the Fan Yourself.

That Said:

I am getting reasonable offers from a number of people for either a few or bulk lots.  I am also getting offers of .75 BTC shipped. I am sorry but that's just not realistic. The units work great; have been run in a cool clean facility; I have run them at standard clock speeds; and I am offering a non-DOA / 7 Day Return at my expense if the miner's arent exactly as described.

Thanks everyone for your interest! And again; I will respond to everyone!

Cheers!

Strato
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:45:26 PM

You deleted a comment that asked about why your email address from 2 months prior is bouncing. How do we know that you are you?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:01:36 PM

You deleted a comment that asked about why your email address from 2 months prior is bouncing. How do we know that you are you?

In response: I saw Kotarius's post from just a few minutes ago - he Skyped me (I guess in the last day or so). Because he seemed frustrated I didnt respond to his Skype message (inquiring about purchasing my GPUs) I removed the post.  It's not relevant here; second I wasnt ignoring him; I simply havent been on Skype.

Since then I have sent him a reply both on Skype; and as a PM here. Perhaps he can attest to this.

In regards to my email address... I am not sure.  Perhaps this was a long while ago. I used to use a personally owned domain with email (long ago) that I didnt renew. But this was ages ago.

Please read my trust; I have been a community member and active poster for ages.

Any serious buyers I have no issue disclosing personal information to; email, phone, address.

Hope this clears things up;

Strato
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:57:10 AM

I think at this point I have gotten back to everyone via PM provided you had PM'd me!  If you haven't received a PM from me - here is the current status:

At the current moment I have a potential buyer who will be taking the entire lot of 24 Miners - provided shipping/freight comes in as affordable.

If for some reason that specific sale does not transpire; there are also a number of orders in the 12,10, 6, 4 Quantities.

I hope everyone can understand it makes the most sense for me as a seller to handle as few buyers/shipments as possible - simply in terms of the packaging/shipping standpoint.  I will keep everyone posted - and I am sorry if for some reason I missed you via PM.  I had 3 pages of inquiries - and believe I got back to everyone regarding this current information.

Provided sales fall through; I will offer the miners out based on a standard pricing model (each buyer/same price per unit) - shipping the only variable.

Thanks again for everyone's interest!  

I will be updating this thread VERY soon with a ton of additional mining equipment:  PSUs; GPUs; CPUs; Motherboards; Accessories; Etc.

Happy Holidays!

Strato
blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:05:40 AM

Purchasing the 24 S5.  $3500 has been sent as part of the upfront payment. 
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:28:50 AM

U got a good deal bud.  Wink
Dang it. Lol

Go Big or Go Home.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:46:26 AM

Dang it. Lol

That is only part payment.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:41:08 PM

Dang it. Lol

That is only part payment.

I know, but as far as I heard from the seller, I was #2 in line for the whole lot, so I know the price.  Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
Joebrann

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

Do you still have any s5's?
pokeyjones

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:53:26 AM

Do you still have any s5's?

based on the thread, i'd say it is doubtful at best for you.
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:19:12 PM

Time to post the s3 deals?
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:02:58 PM

Time to post the s3 deals?

They have been posted:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028193.msg11132737#msg11132737

Sorry should have updated the link here.

For those who have paid - miners will start shipping tomorrow!

Cheers!

Strato
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:04:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 05:52:58 PM by Stratobitz

ROUND 2 OF LIQUIDATION!  S3+ MINERS - VERY MINTY! READY TO SHIP!

CURRENTLY ON HOLD FOR CUSTOMER

I am also offering these miners for sale as 3 Unit Packages - with PSU's - Link Below!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1027897.msg11116290#msg11116290

Miners work perfectly. Clean, no dust, low to no HW reporting. PSUs are clean, no overheating.

Each Miner Includes

//    (1) Bitmain Antminer S3+ Batch 7/8 Unit with original boxes.

//    FREE Shipping via Ground with Insurance to Continental USA

TERMS

PAYMENT

All payments are calculated in USD and can be made payable with BTC. Highly Trusted Forum Members may be able to purchase with deposit and final payment on deliver - or payment on delivery; depending on Trust/Level. Otherwise; payment will be due at time of confirmation of your order - and your order will ship within 1 business day after payment is received.

If a buyer is allowed to purchase units using a partial payment deposit (non-escrow) both the first and final payment are to be calculated in USD- and paid in BTC.

Due to the low price point - I am not offering escrow. Please see my Trust Feedback/Reviews. Many Happy Transactions!

RETURNS

All units have been running perfectly and will be tested prior to shipping.

If any units are found to be DOA or not in perfect working order; I will replace or refund the unit. Returns due to defective units will be covered at my expense (shipping). Returns will be accepted for up to 7 days after the buyer has received the units. Returns for non-defective units will not be accepted due to the shipping costs involved.

SHIPPING

Free Shipping to Continental USA buyers including Insurance and Required Signature Confirmation.

Questions? Feel free to post here in the thread or simply send me a PM!

Cheers!

Strato

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: