Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investing  (Read 1451 times)
E59192234 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:01:39 AM

Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is necessarily the best section to place this post, but I just wanted to advertise a bit for my new Bitcoin investment mutual fund. I know what you are all thinking--another scam. Sorry to disappoint, but this is a totally legitimate way to invest your bitcoins and earn a daily profit. I'd like to prove it to you. Visit bitcoinmutualfund.us and go to the 'Invest' Page, just create an account with the promo code TRYITFREE2. Upon your registration, .005BTC will be credited to your account and begin to earn a daily percentage. Every 24 hours, an email will be sent to you containing an excel file outlining your personal daily profits. You can withdraw after 1 week or deposit more any time. You can read about our company at that URL as well.

Thanks,
Caleb
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rehdogg

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:19:19 AM

I always go by if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Bitcoin market seems to go from one extreme to another. I'm feeling like sooner or later the bubble will burst which scares me from investing in virtual currency. To get my feet wet I've place many of my music albums for sale in my bitcoin store but why is the market so unstable?

https://libertymusicstore.net/buy-music-online/reh-dogg-entertainment/bitcoin/
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:23:18 AM

That's the beauty, no matter what BTC does, we guarantee daily return. It is only .6%-.8% daily, but that is much better than any savings account.
Just sign up and you will see...let the .005 sit for a week and earn some profit.

Thanks for the reply,
Caleb
nocannobb

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:45:57 AM

It's indeed too good to believe. Could you specify how are you gonna use the coins customers have deposited?
bitcoin.user.x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:59:14 AM

Just like some HYIP which will close in 1day shortest or it may stay for a year if many people invest. However I don't think it will success.
BTW this should be in the Service Announcement section.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:05:16 AM

i tried to register but after that it tell you to deposit first, usual scam, when it is too good it's probably a scam i would say...
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:14:16 AM

i tried to register but after that it tell you to deposit first, usual scam, when it is too good it's probably a scam i would say...

Yup plus the site loads so slow. I'd rather advice to avoid this site
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:39:58 PM

Sure, we do a lot of things with the coins. It is a mix of investments...day trading, btcjam, etc. Not an HYIP. Actually, you don't need to invest to get started. With the promo code, you just need to make the account. Definitely not an HYIP

Thanks for the replies

Happy to take any more questions

Caleb
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

Sure, we do a lot of things with the coins. It is a mix of investments...day trading, btcjam, etc. Not an HYIP. Actually, you don't need to invest to get started. With the promo code, you just need to make the account. Definitely not an HYIP

Thanks for the replies

Happy to take any more questions

Caleb

You would need to provide more detailed info about the way you plan to invest money of your clients. More importantly, additional transparency s needed. Cause who guarantees you clients you re not gonna run in two days.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:28:19 PM

That's the beauty, no matter what BTC does, we guarantee daily return. It is only .6%-.8% daily, but that is much better than any savings account.
Just sign up and you will see...let the .005 sit for a week and earn some profit.

Thanks for the reply,
Caleb
Just a typical HYIP.  This site was probably created in less than 10 minutes...   If it was risk free, everyone would be doing it.
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:31:18 PM

Well, most of our clients have accounts that just contain their bonus for using our promo code, but we send daily profit reports customized to that user. Those will also state the current fund balance. Other information about our investments will be found on those reports as well. I won't say it isn't risk free, because all investments have some degree of risk. We don't pay our investors with money from other investors, we are not an HYIP. You can sign up with no deposit and try it out for yourself.

Thanks
Caleb

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:06:49 PM

Well, most of our clients have accounts that just contain their bonus for using our promo code, but we send daily profit reports customized to that user. Those will also state the current fund balance. Other information about our investments will be found on those reports as well. I won't say it isn't risk free, because all investments have some degree of risk. We don't pay our investors with money from other investors, we are not an HYIP. You can sign up with no deposit and try it out for yourself.

Thanks
Caleb

Hm...are people allowed to withdraw profits received from this promo campaign? You say, there are more details on daily reports, well, I ll test that and report back tomorrow.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:24:44 PM

When I try to sign in with your promo,  I get the following message:

Thanks! The last step is to send your investment to this address: 17zU6u9h4DpMKbpwJbrDczN2oibbaygP9G You will receive daily updates on your profit. To withdraw, reply to that email with your request.

I thought this was a promo and yet you ask for an investment?

E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:03:45 PM

We require that the initial promo deposit be kept in the account for 1 week. If by then you are unconvinced you may withdraw it as a free gift. If you use the promo code, you do not have to make any additional deposit. Sorry for the confusion, I will change that page to make sure people know that no additional deposit is necessary.

Thanks
Caleb
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:10:29 PM

Also, I'm glad you're signing up!
I have sent your welcome email and profit report tracker is attached. I hope you find everything legitimate and report back good news. This is an honest effort to put together an investment group.

Thanks again,
Caleb
bite my coins

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:11:50 PM

smells bad... very bad...

if its true am hanging my coins on it
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:46:50 PM

This is ponzi 100%. Welcome email s gmail.com

The entire website looks so amateurish, cant believe my eyes how these scammers think people re that stupid.

TRANSPARENCY dude. Names, who s behind it, what do you do with the money, where are you located, registration data?

Stop selling BS to people.

All in all, I recommend everyone not even to touch this website.

E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:59:45 PM

I am disappointed that you have formed that opinion of us. It is not my goal to hide anything. I live in a town called Waupun, Wisconsin. A few weeks ago, I started looking for a good place to invest my bitcoin. I was unable to find a place like this and noted the lack of a good investment website. I am still working on the site, so I'm sorry if you think it looks bad. I bought the domain a few days ago and have been trying to promote the site. I am in the process of setting up an email with the same site that provides my domain. This is a startup, and I am not wealthy, so yes, I am still working some things out. I assure you I am a legitimate investor, and I am willing to personally guarantee any deposit or balance. I am not sure what else I can do to convince you, other than encourage you to sign up with the site and receive your free account value and watch your profits grow. Most of our profit is made through just day trading, making money off of the fluctuation in price between different exchanges. I also sometimes exchange it to ripples or other online currencies and watch the exchange rates. I have been able to make money off of this. I also invest in small businesses on btcjam.com, which helps the economy and receives a good amount of interest on the loans. Before this whole forum, I assure you that any deposit you might make you will receive back, plus profit.
Also, I use gmail right now because it also gives me all-in-one access to all of google's features (Google Docs, etc.) Just more convenient at the moment until I get the business email set up.

If there are any other questions I am ready to answer them.
Thanks
Caleb
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:13:01 PM

The entire website looks so amateurish, cant believe my eyes how these scammers think people re that stupid.

TRANSPARENCY dude. Names, who s behind it, what do you do with the money, where are you located, registration data?

I appreciate your dedication to protect the forum members from fraud, but I have a proposal for you. Stay a member for one week, watch profit grow, watch the website and everything else become more professional, then come back and post your official review. I think you will be satisfied with the results by then.

I will PAY YOU .05 BTC to do this ^

Sincerely
Caleb
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:16:15 PM

Still no transparency all i can still see now is most scam artists are doing, words and promises.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

Can you list exactly where and how you invest the coins, besides "day trading, btcjam, etc"?

Can you explain your trading technique?

What's the default ratio at BTCJam?

What are the risks involved with the investment and how can you guarantee daily return?

E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:38:18 AM

Have made some adjustments to the site. Feel free to check it out
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:47:39 AM

Sorry, didn't see your reply. I don't think I need to outline a day-trading strategy. It is pretty simple, hold bitcoins until price increase, then convert to USD when the dollar value you can sell for is more than what you anticipate the value to be in the near future. Nothing too complicated there, but I also mess around with converting to ripples and playing the market and exchange rate. btcjam is more to ensure long term interest and gains, while also enriching the bitcoin economy. I am able to guarantee some daily profit mostly due to my long range investments, but potential for more profit comes from the short-term ones. More funds=easier to turn more profit.

Thanks,
Caleb
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

I appreciate your dedication to protect the forum members from fraud, but I have a proposal for you. Stay a member for one week, watch profit grow, watch the website and everything else become more professional, then come back and post your official review. I think you will be satisfied with the results by then.

I will PAY YOU .05 BTC to do this ^

Sincerely
Caleb

It s a deal Caleb and I ll do it for free. My opinion about something cannot be bought. I ve registered two days ago, even sent you an email to you to shut down my account after initial disappointment so you know who I am. A week from today, I ll post my impressions. I value transparency more then anything, I really hope you are legit.

E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:28:21 PM

That is great.
I hope I am able to change your opinion.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:13:03 PM

Whats the means for the profit that you earn ?
I see that you posted 0.6-0.8% per day, you do realize there hasn't been a single investment scheme except for some cloudmining, which have continued to give that return in the past ?
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:41:48 PM

Because we have diversified long and short term investments, we are able to make 1%-2% a day with diligence.

Thanks
Caleb
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

Because we have diversified long and short term investments, we are able to make 1%-2% a day with diligence.

Thanks
Caleb

I did say I value transparency. Your reports do not provide that. They simple state balance, profit, total. Not enough for serious people to invest. I suggest you modify that. I also suggest you provide a bit of personal data on the website and/or reports. If you re legit, you ve got nothing to hide.

E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

More information could be found on the site...I don't think it is necessary to put it on the reports..But I will take this into consideration and make some changes.

Thanks
Caleb
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:06:51 AM

Hi everyone,
Wanted to inform you all of our new promo.
Using promo code: MATCH at http://www.bitcoinmutualfund.us/ and we will match your first deposit up to .05 BTC.
Example: .03 BTC deposited, account value increased by .06 BTC

Thanks!
Still taking questions for those interested!
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:04:39 PM

I did your site. Did your promo code. Now the email you send me says that "I have joined a site that uses my email for advertising purposes. Send 0.05 btc to have my address removed from the list. Really? Seems like extortion to me. Will mark as such as well.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: