Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investing  (Read 1451 times)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

Can you list exactly where and how you invest the coins, besides "day trading, btcjam, etc"?

Can you explain your trading technique?

What's the default ratio at BTCJam?

What are the risks involved with the investment and how can you guarantee daily return?

E59192234 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:38:18 AM

Have made some adjustments to the site. Feel free to check it out
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:47:39 AM

Sorry, didn't see your reply. I don't think I need to outline a day-trading strategy. It is pretty simple, hold bitcoins until price increase, then convert to USD when the dollar value you can sell for is more than what you anticipate the value to be in the near future. Nothing too complicated there, but I also mess around with converting to ripples and playing the market and exchange rate. btcjam is more to ensure long term interest and gains, while also enriching the bitcoin economy. I am able to guarantee some daily profit mostly due to my long range investments, but potential for more profit comes from the short-term ones. More funds=easier to turn more profit.

Thanks,
Caleb
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

This is ponzi 100%. Welcome email s gmail.com

The entire website looks so amateurish, cant believe my eyes how these scammers think people re that stupid.

TRANSPARENCY dude. Names, who s behind it, what do you do with the money, where are you located, registration data?

Stop selling BS to people.

All in all, I recommend everyone not even to touch this website.

I appreciate your dedication to protect the forum members from fraud, but I have a proposal for you. Stay a member for one week, watch profit grow, watch the website and everything else become more professional, then come back and post your official review. I think you will be satisfied with the results by then.

I will PAY YOU .05 BTC to do this ^

Sincerely
Caleb

It s a deal Caleb and I ll do it for free. My opinion about something cannot be bought. I ve registered two days ago, even sent you an email to you to shut down my account after initial disappointment so you know who I am. A week from today, I ll post my impressions. I value transparency more then anything, I really hope you are legit.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:28:21 PM

That is great.
I hope I am able to change your opinion.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:13:03 PM

Whats the means for the profit that you earn ?
I see that you posted 0.6-0.8% per day, you do realize there hasn't been a single investment scheme except for some cloudmining, which have continued to give that return in the past ?
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:41:48 PM

Because we have diversified long and short term investments, we are able to make 1%-2% a day with diligence.

Thanks
Caleb
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

Because we have diversified long and short term investments, we are able to make 1%-2% a day with diligence.

Thanks
Caleb

I did say I value transparency. Your reports do not provide that. They simple state balance, profit, total. Not enough for serious people to invest. I suggest you modify that. I also suggest you provide a bit of personal data on the website and/or reports. If you re legit, you ve got nothing to hide.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

More information could be found on the site...I don't think it is necessary to put it on the reports..But I will take this into consideration and make some changes.

Thanks
Caleb
E59192234 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:06:51 AM

Hi everyone,
Wanted to inform you all of our new promo.
Using promo code: MATCH at http://www.bitcoinmutualfund.us/ and we will match your first deposit up to .05 BTC.
Example: .03 BTC deposited, account value increased by .06 BTC

Thanks!
Still taking questions for those interested!
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:04:39 PM

I did your site. Did your promo code. Now the email you send me says that "I have joined a site that uses my email for advertising purposes. Send 0.05 btc to have my address removed from the list. Really? Seems like extortion to me. Will mark as such as well.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: