Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for my car requested  (Read 1834 times)
Meddol (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 06:03:44 PM

Hey,

Last week my car (a Peugeot Partner) broke down (read, crashed.. Sad ) and repairing it would actually cost more than buying a new one. However, I don't have money for either of those options, that's why I came to you guys.
Now, obviously, I wouldn't ask for a loan if this was just a car I'd only use for my personal life. I use the car daily for my job, in which I have to pick up defect computers and other items, get them to my company and deliver them back when they are repaired. Since it was my own stupid fault that my car broke down (I drove into a tree.. Jep.. And no I didn't drink), my company won't pay for the repairs. They said that if I'm not able to repair it in a decent time, I will lose my job. I'm not listed on the payroll and I'm not officially working at the company, so they can easily do that.
That's why I'm hoping there's someone here who can help me out buying a new car Smiley I would need around 150BTC, but less will also be greatly appreciated (I hope to be able to gather enough to buy my car this week) to pay for a new secondhand car.

As soon as I got my car, which would be this week if I get the amount of money I need in time, I can start working again so paying back will be no problem. I get paid the every other week and my first priority will be to pay you back, so you will be guaranteed to get it back in a relative short time. I assume it will take 3 weeks, and I can guarantee it won't be longer than 4. I will pay back an amount of (loaned amount)x(1.10), or in other words, with a 10% rate on it. Every day that I'm late I will pay 1% extra.

It would be great if someone could help me out here Smiley
Thanks!
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 06:29:19 PM

There must be a new "sob story generator" out there somewhere.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Meddol (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 06:35:30 PM

It has nothing to do with hanging up a sob story, I'm just explaining why I'm looking for a loan. If I would just post "Looking for loan, please send me btc',  no one would take me seriously.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 06:44:42 PM

Wasn't personal against you. It's just there is are so many stories of this type in the lending thread.
And i don't think it really does help convince anybody anymore.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Meddol (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 07:01:37 PM

Wasn't personal against you. It's just there is are so many stories of this type in the lending thread.
And i don't think it really does help convince anybody anymore.

Ah, like that Smiley.
I didn't explain it to convince anyone though, I told it because if I would loan my money to someone else, I want to know what's it going to be used for as well. So I assume that other people think alike with me.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:09:31 PM

What kind of a car were you thinking about buying?
Meddol (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:07:14 AM

I'm currently looking to buy a Peugeot boxer, I have found one already to buy if I can get the funds.
softwareseller

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:19:22 AM

Date Registered:    August 09, 2012, 03:25:53 PM

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:48:55 AM

Do you provide the usual stuff? (ID, collateral etc)
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:02:40 AM

I'm currently looking to buy a Peugeot boxer, I have found one already to buy if I can get the funds.

What year?  How many miles?  Got a pic?
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:25:36 AM

This story is BULLSHIT
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:50:01 AM

This story is BULLSHIT

This. Pretty much a 100% guaranteed scam.

Red-flag count: 3

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
softwareseller

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:04:42 AM

Scan and post your accicident police report on the forum

fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:38:06 PM

This sounds 100% legit.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 07:55:32 PM

Seems he got outed as one of our old scammers. Need theymos to confirm on this, though.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:44:36 PM

But if anyone is looking to really loan to someone for a car and make, I don't know, 200% back, I'm always available.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:13:07 PM

It has nothing to do with hanging up a sob story, I'm just explaining why I'm looking for a loan. If I would just post "Looking for loan, please send me btc',  no one would take me seriously.
Actually, A professional post rather than some shit sob story would most definitly attract more lenders. EG: Need 150btc, <insert repayability and style> <Insert intrest> <insert a DEADline> <insert link to credibility>

Works for me all the time.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:19:28 PM

Actually, A professional post rather than some shit sob story would most definitly attract more lenders. EG: Need 150btc, <insert repayability and style> <Insert intrest> <insert a DEADline> <insert link to credibility>

Works for me all the time.

It probably doesn't hurt that you're an OG member either Tongue

Mousepotato
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:38:56 AM

Seems he got outed as one of our old scammers. Need theymos to confirm on this, though.
I can confirm this.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:45:32 AM

What other accounts has he been known to scam with?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: