Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] launching Jetcoin - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions  (Read 18203 times)
cryptolove

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:28:25 AM

so this NXT clone ?

That's correct. The best platform for what Jetcoin needs to do Smiley

Roberto

how you gonna distribute coins ?

You can purchase them at the website now in pre-sale, later they will be always available from the website and possibly exchanged online (between users and/or in exchanges)

The aim is to use the coin to invest in talents, so the institute will put in the market coins as needed, the idea is that there is no much speculation on the coin, but on the assets of the sponsored talents.

R

ICO through website...no escrow.  New User.  Sure this looks legit  /sarcasm

This looks like someone trying to just get some BTC quick from some suckers.

How about some proof of the partnerships you claim to have?

Havent I seen a few other coins which claimed to be back by gold also?  what proof do you have that it is backed by gold? 

Looked up their partners and press links and everything checks out so far, liking what i see.
For gold confirmation check out
http://globalcryptonews.com/jetcoin-institute-joins-forces-with-xnftrading-com/
Actually if you wanted proof the best way to go would be to the partners' sites and see what mention of jetcoin there is.
and if nothing shoot them an email.

For me, the main deciding factor was the serie a football club sponsorship.
These serie a sponsorships go up to millions of dollars. Anyways checked out the site and Chievo names them as main sponsor.
http://www.chievoverona.it/
They're raising only $2 mil for the presale now, that would not even or maybe just about cover a first league european team sponsorship.
Sounds to like there are much bigger plans ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capodieci (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:17:35 AM

They're raising only $2 mil for the presale now, that would not even or maybe just about cover a first league european team sponsorship.
Sounds to like there are much bigger plans ahead.

Sponsoring talents is a billion dollar business... I can't see a better use of the Nxt platform, with the Asset Exchange as tool to let people invest into talents and get dividend paid once the talent start producing revenue (go check it at nxt.org if you want to lean more).

It is such a great opportunity that would simply make not sense whatsoever for it to be a scam. It generates much more income as a legit business than as a scam Smiley

I am glad some people can do due research before judging Smiley

Roberto
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:32:15 PM

Is it safe to buy with Paypal or there's the risk they block my account?  Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
capodieci (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:00:16 AM

Is it safe to buy with Paypal or there's the risk they block my account?  Shocked

Good question. I bought with bitcoins, so I have no direct experience, but I say it is safe for now, for two main reason: 1) Jetcoin is not so popular yet, and 2) you are buying a physical good that must be shipped to you, and this comply with PayPal regulations.

Roberto
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:31:25 AM

I am glad some people can do due research before judging Smiley

The associated web sites for DXMarkets and the Jetcoin Institute are very professionally produced which makes it all the more curious that identification of the legal entity making the statements is omitted.

For those engaged in DYR, the Opencorporates entry for DXMarkets Ltd is:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/sg/201413487C

Unfortunately, my search-fu (and, apparently OpenCorporates) failed completely where the Jetcoin Institute is concerned, ditto the Jetcoin Foundation (i.e. a search for “Jetcoin”). All I can turn up is Eric's personal registration of the jetcoininstitute domain name.

I'd be grateful if you could provide a pointer to the legally constituted entity trading as “The Jetcoin Institute”.

Cheers

Graham
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:30:36 PM

The worst part in sposoring a soccer team is that those motherfuckers are uber payed, for running with a ball...And I who risk my life everyday with my dangerous work, I barely take 1500$ monthly. Make a coin to promote me, and I'll be in first line promoting it. It's a deal.

On this I'm 100% with you. I personally can't stand soccer (or football whatever it is called). I love crypto and technology Smiley well, on the bright side Jetcoin helps to sponsor also in the field of music and other sports... No idea what dangerous work you do, but yes, the world where we live is upside down on this respect.

R

So why sponsoring a "leading" Italian soccer team if you can't stand soccer?
I hope Chievo Verona doesn't mind having to deal with you.
Is it just to get famous soon?
You should have tried with a British football team then because no one knows Chievo in here. And that's also not really appealing.

When I first read of this Jetcoin linked to the word Champions you reminded me of "Campioni il Sogno"
You can read it here if you don't know https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campioni,_il_sogno (sorry, it's in Italian)
It was an Italian reality show on football.

capodieci (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:49:32 AM

Hahahah... Well, I'm just a technology advisor in Jetcoin, it is not my baby... Not my decision in who to sponsor.

I think it is an amazing idea, and being Italian myself I know how much money are around soccer/football.

I'm sure that the people that started the idea of Jetcoin do love soccer Wink

R
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:03:45 AM

Hahahah... Well, I'm just a technology advisor in Jetcoin, it is not my baby... Not my decision in who to sponsor.

I think it is an amazing idea, and being Italian myself I know how much money are around soccer/football.

I'm sure that the people that started the idea of Jetcoin do love soccer Wink

R

I'm italian as well.
I do know what it means football for Italy.

As I said it's a good way to get free advertising but I don't know about how much that will be noticed by people who don't even know what a BTC is.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

I have read through all the promotional material but somehow I could not find the total number of Jetcoins and how many more Jetcoins are made each year and so on. Can someone tell me plainly how many Jetcoins there will be?

Soooooooon...............
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:10:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073653.0
kedia

Activity: 72
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:56:48 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 09:42:45 AM by kedia

What ever happened to honesty?

The person claiming to be CEO of the Jetcoin Institute lied to us and even went as far as to place our product token name in a trademark application:

Check the application for yourself at the Singapore IP2SG or use https://www.ip2.sg/RPS/WP/CM/SearchFastP.aspx to do an independent search.

The conversation started on June 28, 2015 while the application was submitted on June 29, 2015 making it mathematically and legally impossible for a trademark to exist at the start of such interaction.  There is no resolve for liars and we recommend miners utilize the true JET, an actual product and not just hype.
Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:45:17 PM

Great news with the launch!!!! Great business model that will bring the benefits of Finance to the sports and entertainment worlds!!!

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to see that there are also nice people in this forum Smiley

Roberto

Brace yourself, it seems the armchair ฿itcoin police have already started to try and tear your hard worked on coin apart before its launched.. sigh!  Roll Eyes  

capodieci (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:25:58 AM

While I have no comments on the above conversation - again, I am an advisor for blockchain technology with Jetcoin, so my duty is to advise on technical solutions hoping to be listened - I find quite questionable the way things are managed.

Just for the sake of it, here are some other dates (it would have been an easier claim to make, rather to pretend to have patents that can't be proven):

Domains registrations of the original Jetcoin:

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=jetcoin.io
First Registered : 2014-06-27

http://who.is/whois/jetcoin.institute
First Registered : August 15, 2014

http://who.is/whois/jetcoininstitute.com
First Registered : February 08, 2015

Domain registration of the clone:

http://who.is/whois/jetcoin.org
First Registered : May 25, 2015

So, beside the silly way of handling a dispute, if we go down to facts, unless I am missing something on the clone side, the clone it is clearly a clone that is using the publicity cash spent by the original Jetcoin to get traction. IMO.

The logo are also somehow similar...
https://i.imgur.com/pIn3jcv.jpg

Now, while the word "Jet" and the word "coin" are very much used, and this can be a real incident and not a premeditated cloning, one thing I do now for sure, is that the "original" jetcoin has loads of cash to spend in legal fees, so I really hope it will not go in that direction Sad

Jetcoin Institute has spent a lot in advertising in the past year and it is an easy claim to say someone else is both enjoying that promotion as the name is similar, and claiming damages for the image. The copyright law - if I recall correctly as I am not an expert - claims that when no registration is made the first public appearance of the brand (in a newspaper, fro example) is a valid claim for a copyright.

Roberto

NOTE: the one above is just my personal opinion as a user of this forum, and DOES NOT represent the views and voice of Jetcoin Institute in any way.
kedia

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:19:00 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 08:39:42 AM by kedia

While I have no comments on the above conversation - again, I am an advisor for blockchain technology with Jetcoin, so my duty is to advise on technical solutions hoping to be listened - I find quite questionable the way things are managed.

Just for the sake of it, here are some other dates (it would have been an easier claim to make, rather to pretend to have patents that can't be proven):

Domains registrations of the original Jetcoin:

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=jetcoin.io
First Registered : 2014-06-27

http://who.is/whois/jetcoin.institute
First Registered : August 15, 2014

http://who.is/whois/jetcoininstitute.com
First Registered : February 08, 2015

Domain registration of the clone:

http://who.is/whois/jetcoin.org
First Registered : May 25, 2015

So, beside the silly way of handling a dispute, if we go down to facts, unless I am missing something on the clone side, the clone it is clearly a clone that is using the publicity cash spent by the original Jetcoin to get traction. IMO.

The logo are also somehow similar...

Now, while the word "Jet" and the word "coin" are very much used, and this can be a real incident and not a premeditated cloning, one thing I do now for sure, is that the "original" jetcoin has loads of cash to spend in legal fees, so I really hope it will not go in that direction Sad

Jetcoin Institute has spent a lot in advertising in the past year and it is an easy claim to say someone else is both enjoying that promotion as the name is similar, and claiming damages for the image. The copyright law - if I recall correctly as I am not an expert - claims that when no registration is made the first public appearance of the brand (in a newspaper, fro example) is a valid claim for a copyright.

Roberto

NOTE: the one above is just my personal opinion as a user of this forum, and DOES NOT represent the views and voice of Jetcoin Institute in any way.

'Roberto', your use of the English language nearly exactly matches that of 'Eric Alexandre'.  Do not worry, as we are not going to waste the time or resources confirming that statement.  What is true is that you in fact did comment on the comment.

As an adviser to the fake entity known as the 'Jetcoin Institute', perhaps a higher degree of research should have been implemented before any advice was presented to peers in the circle of mistrust being conveyed through the real entity of Ikon Media Pte Ltd.  Had such research been conducted, it would have been clearly known that the real Jetcoin has been in existence since 2001, long before opportunists not located in Singapore laid a claim within the UK and brought in photoshop for a stake that truly does not exist in Italy.  Any such claims to copyrights and trademarks are simply invalid.

It is just interesting to see the representatives of this project get on the defensive as if it has done something questionable in which it truly has.  So, we are writing this to provide awareness on such issues as a statement from us can easily yield 20,000+ views here on bitcointalk alone without a single penny spent on such raising of awareness.  Everyone on the planet needs to be aware of this very matter and we will most likely fail to attain such a goal.

Let us not forget that we were in fact approached with both a statement and threat of action that simply isn't true.  We are now on day two on this path of enlightenment on ways the project is conducting business.  In fact, we have never once claimed any patent in Jetcoin.  So do not mislead this forum or potential clients with language that is intentionally confusing to the average person.

We have never cloned your non-existent product and everyone with access to Google can easily confirm this fact.  In fact, it only takes less than 30 minutes to produce a quality NXT derivative and that time period includes installing Ubuntu.  Everyone knows that we are not into NXT or any of its derivatives and we will not produce a product based on that platform due to various reasons.  For anyone to state that we cloned your product, including you, is simply ludicrous.  It is true, however, that the non-existent entity you represent did in fact utilize our work and we have never authorized any external entity to do so.

For you to say that our real product is a clone or similar in any way is just not true.  What we are working on is completely different and will never be the same just as Chrysler makes an 'Engine', Ford also makes an 'Engine'.  Any five year old can grasp the concept of the preceding sentences with great ease.

It is shame that anyone has spent any amount of funds on advertising this.  We can only surmise that those funds where also obtained in a questionable fashion as well.  We will repeat this:  do not mislead anyone with false statements.  We have never used any funds that you claimed we have utilized.  Your statement clearly and without doubt misrepresents the facts as we have never had access to any funds in which you stated that we used.  We find such language to be outrageous if not slanderous as well.

To summarize, you are right in that you are not an expert.  We doubt that you truly understand blockchain technology and are amused that you are an 'adviser' in such a field.  You nor those that you claim you do not represent do not have permission to use our work and continued use of it is a clear violation of our rights.
capodieci (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:54:14 AM

'Roberto', your use of the English language nearly exactly matches that of 'Eric Alexandre'.  Do not worry, as we are not going to waste the time or resources confirming that statement.  What is true is that you in fact did comment on the comment.

We are both non English mother tongue, he is French, I am Italian (just go to https://jetcoininstitute.com/#board to see our faces not so hard of a research to do) this may be the reason why our English language is similar? You may NOT apply at some sort of law enforcement, as your investigative skills are quite low (first for using a name that is already used, then for claiming two different people are the same)

Or you use the troll attitude to defend yourself as you feel guilty?

As an adviser to the fake entity known as the 'Jetcoin Institute', perhaps a higher degree of research should have been implemented before any advice was presented to peers in the circle of mistrust being conveyed through the real entity of Ikon Media Pte Ltd.

Play a little investigative game with me: go to http://www.bizfile.gov.sg and type jetcoin in the search field. You will see that Jetcoin Institute is a registered business, not a fake entity (and pay attention to your claims in a public forum)

Had such research been conducted, it would have been clearly known that the real Jetcoin has been in existence since 2001, long before opportunists not located in Singapore laid a claim within the UK and brought in photoshop for a stake that truly does not exist in Italy.  Any such claims to copyrights and trademarks are simply invalid.

Is it? Link please. It would be of great interest to me.

You have a registered company with "jetcoin" in the name? Open since 2001? Are you Satoshi Nakamoto?

It is just interesting to see the representatives of this project get on the defensive as if it has done something questionable in which it truly has.  So, we are writing this to provide awareness on such issues as a statement from us can easily yield 20,000+ views here on bitcointalk alone without a single penny spent on such raising of awareness.  Everyone on the planet needs to be aware of this very matter and we will most likely fail to attain such a goal.

To me the one on the defence attitude is you. I am an advisor and at the end of the day I can give less of a s**t of all this debate. I am replying as you are quoting my comment, and I find it respectful to reply. I take a laugh to your accusation, and I reply to them.

Let us not forget that we were in fact approached with both a statement and threat of action that simply isn't true.  We are now on day two on this path of enlightenment on ways the project is conducting business.  In fact, we have never once claimed any patent in Jetcoin.  So do not mislead this forum or potential clients with language that is intentionally confusing to the average person.

Me? Not sure what you are referring to.

We have never cloned your non-existent product and everyone with access to Google can easily confirm this fact.  In fact, it only takes less than 30 minutes to produce a quality NXT clone and that time period includes installing Ubuntu.  Everyone knows that we are not into NXT or any of its derivatives and we will not produce a product based on that platform due to various reasons.  For anyone to state that we cloned your product, including you, is simply ludicrous.  It is true, however, that the non-existent entity you represent did in fact utilize our work and we have never authorized any external entity to do so.

Oh, sorry, misunderstanding. I meant cloning the brand. Not the technology. Jetcoin has mobile apps so far, I doubt you have cloned any of those. I meant that if I do a dark beverage with my own recipe and call it coca cola I am cloning coca in the means that users get confused, and if coca cola has spent a lot of money promoting their brand they can be quite upset with me. If, tho, my grand-grand-grand-grand father had a shop selling drinks named coca cola in 1700 I may stand a chance to prove they did copied me, and not the other way around. If you are in business with a jetcoin since 2001 as you claim above, then full respect you are the one entitled to the name.

For you to say that our real product is a clone or similar in any way is just not true.  What we are working on is completely different and will never be the same just as Chrysler makes an 'Engine', Ford also makes an 'Engine'.  Any five year old can grasp the concept of the preceding sentences with great ease.

Ford is named FORD not CHRYSLER. A 3 years old can grasp the concept.

It is shame that anyone has spent any amount of funds on advertising this.  We can only surmise that those funds where also obtained in a questionable fashion as well.  We will repeat this:  do not mislead anyone with false statements.  We have never used any funds that you claimed we have utilized.  Your statement clearly and without doubt misrepresents the facts as we have never had access to any funds in which you stated that we used.  We find such language to be outrageous if not slanderous as well.

Again, blame my English, what I meant (and a 3 years old can grasp the concept) is that using the same name that someone else paid to promote, you are enjoying the effect of the advertisement made by someone else. You better understand this, because it is possibly the main claim Jetcoin lawyers will do against your jetcoin. If today I come out with my own car with an engine so you are happy, and I call it Ferrari, and it is red with a horse in the logo, then I may get traction with the public because people may think wrongly that my cars are in fact those of that famous brand named "Ferrari". Now, Jetcoin (not you, the other one) has sponsored a Series A soccer team. That costs a lot of money. You may end up misleading people thinking your product is in fact that one that is promoted in the soccer team t-shirts. It is a simple concept, I hope you can understand it. I am saying it just for you, as I have nothing to do with all this.

To summarize, you are right in that you are not an expert.  We doubt that you truly understand blockchain technology and are amused that you are an 'adviser' in such a field.  You nor those that you claim you do not represent do not have permission to use our work and continued use of it is a clear violation of our rights.

Well, I maybe not into the blockchain technology since 2001 as you (wow), but believe me I have my share of knowledge in this field. I have no interest whatsoever for you to have any interest on me anyways. I pull myself out of this discussion, and wish you the best of luck with your coin and fast mining project (which is cool, btw).

be less arrogant and life will smile to you. Take some cool advices from other users, and yes, this is bitcointalk anyways, I almost forgot...

Everyone else, don't buy more popcorns as this ends here (on my side).

R
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:31:00 PM

Please don't stop Roberto!..I haven't had this much fun in a while over here!

It's fun to see that the "Bitcoin Mothers" Are still clutching to their babies trying to save them from the IMAGINARY pack of Wild NXT Dingo's..

It will be a rude awakening when they do figure out that we are not the enemy and Bitcoin isn't the ONLY solution, but all  of us are in this together to make a better world
capodieci (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

It's fun to see that the "Bitcoin Mothers" Are still clutching to their babies trying to save them from the IMAGINARY pack of Wild NXT Dingo's..

It will be a rude awakening when they do figure out that we are not the enemy and Bitcoin isn't the ONLY solution, but all  of us are in this together to make a better world

Oh noooo the PoW vs the PoS debate Tongue

I never visualized BTc fanboys as "mothers"... the only mental image of miners I have is this very cute one:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/97/c7/3997c72e9e7be826b049a2f2fe8f8347.jpg
kedia

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:08:33 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 07:35:49 PM by kedia

The two responses from self proclaimed cryptocurrency professionals are exposing to say the least.  Roberto and his associates seem to have a cunning ability to twist facts and churn statements to outcomes they believe will end in their favor.  A great example of this is how the 'Jetcoin Institute' now conveniently exists in Singapore to back up claims of a product that still does not exist.  Everyone can see right through this as it did not exist as part of public record just less than 48 hours ago.

Not once have we been defensive of anything throughout our responses.  All we have done is state the facts for everyone to review and to contribute awareness to the fact that we have stated the facts.  We are not the ones here who continue to misrepresent the facts or spread disinformation.  We are not and have not stated that we are investigators and still wonder why anyone is making that claim.  The only reason that anyone believes that we are investigating them is guilt.  It is not our fault that this group has done what it has done.  Please take the time to review our statements and reasonably solicit the services of a translator if the absolute truth remains unclear.

Roberto whether intentionally or not has again ventured to change both open and common knowledge in a deceptively consistent manner as part of a failing effort to sway public opinion to the benefit of whomever he thinks he is attempting to persuade.  It is fact that the Jetcoin Institute is not the original owner of Jetcoin in any form or fashion and there is nothing that can be done to change this.  Even the issue of threats in combination with statements that painfully disclose the level of discomfort present within its representatives will not eradicate the history of this blunder.  The defamation of our integrity will only confirm the misunderstanding embedded strongly within the minds of the said associates.

Businesses are not games and being that the Jetcoin Institute by method of a clear representative has now backed down to the use of vulgar language, it has now inadvertently disclosed a component of a true nature of hypocrisy.  It nor its representatives can not even be bold enough to acknowledge its wrongdoings and mistakes as it attempts to continue entry into the field of cryptocurrency.  Probability indicates that another threat will be issued by this organization and that is definitely not what cryptocurrency is about.  The accreditation of what this group publicizes is a restraining conflict with the very principles it proclaims.

No respectable company or individual would resort to the verbal or visual tactics that is accurately reflected in our reference to that approach.  It is the public that must decide its stance.  In closing, we will leave quotation as reference to the original comments of the representative just in case they contradict or forgo the deletion of their own false allegations:

We are both non English mother tongue, he is French, I am Italian (just go to https://jetcoininstitute.com/#board to see our faces not so hard of a research to do) this may be the reason why our English language is similar? You may NOT apply at some sort of law enforcement, as your investigative skills are quite low (first for using a name that is already used, then for claiming two different people are the same)

Or you use the troll attitude to defend yourself as you feel guilty?

As an adviser to the fake entity known as the 'Jetcoin Institute', perhaps a higher degree of research should have been implemented before any advice was presented to peers in the circle of mistrust being conveyed through the real entity of Ikon Media Pte Ltd.

Play a little investigative game with me: go to http://www.bizfile.gov.sg and type jetcoin in the search field. You will see that Jetcoin Institute is a registered business, not a fake entity (and pay attention to your claims in a public forum)

Had such research been conducted, it would have been clearly known that the real Jetcoin has been in existence since 2001, long before opportunists not located in Singapore laid a claim within the UK and brought in photoshop for a stake that truly does not exist in Italy.  Any such claims to copyrights and trademarks are simply invalid.

Is it? Link please. It would be of great interest to me.

You have a registered company with "jetcoin" in the name? Open since 2001? Are you Satoshi Nakamoto?

To me the one on the defence attitude is you. I am an advisor and at the end of the day I can give less of a s**t of all this debate. I am replying as you are quoting my comment, and I find it respectful to reply. I take a laugh to your accusation, and I reply to them.

Me? Not sure what you are referring to.

We have never cloned your non-existent product and everyone with access to Google can easily confirm this fact.  In fact, it only takes less than 30 minutes to produce a quality NXT clone and that time period includes installing Ubuntu.  Everyone knows that we are not into NXT or any of its derivatives and we will not produce a product based on that platform due to various reasons.  For anyone to state that we cloned your product, including you, is simply ludicrous.  It is true, however, that the non-existent entity you represent did in fact utilize our work and we have never authorized any external entity to do so.

Oh, sorry, misunderstanding. I meant cloning the brand. Not the technology. Jetcoin has mobile apps so far, I doubt you have cloned any of those. I meant that if I do a dark beverage with my own recipe and call it coca cola I am cloning coca in the means that users get confused, and if coca cola has spent a lot of money promoting their brand they can be quite upset with me. If, tho, my grand-grand-grand-grand father had a shop selling drinks named coca cola in 1700 I may stand a chance to prove they did copied me, and not the other way around. If you are in business with a jetcoin since 2001 as you claim above, then full respect you are the one entitled to the name.

Ford is named FORD not CHRYSLER. A 3 years old can grasp the concept.

Again, blame my English, what I meant (and a 3 years old can grasp the concept) is that using the same name that someone else paid to promote, you are enjoying the effect of the advertisement made by someone else. You better understand this, because it is possibly the main claim Jetcoin lawyers will do against your jetcoin. If today I come out with my own car with an engine so you are happy, and I call it Ferrari, and it is red with a horse in the logo, then I may get traction with the public because people may think wrongly that my cars are in fact those of that famous brand named "Ferrari". Now, Jetcoin (not you, the other one) has sponsored a Series A soccer team. That costs a lot of money. You may end up misleading people thinking your product is in fact that one that is promoted in the soccer team t-shirts. It is a simple concept, I hope you can understand it. I am saying it just for you, as I have nothing to do with all this.

Well, I maybe not into the blockchain technology since 2001 as you (wow), but believe me I have my share of knowledge in this field. I have no interest whatsoever for you to have any interest on me anyways. I pull myself out of this discussion, and wish you the best of luck with your coin and fast mining project (which is cool, btw).

be less arrogant and life will smile to you. Take some cool advices from other users, and yes, this is bitcointalk anyways, I almost forgot...

Everyone else, don't buy more popcorns as this ends here (on my side).

R

It will be a rude awakening when they do figure out that we are not the enemy and Bitcoin isn't the ONLY solution, but all  of us are in this together to make a better world

Oh noooo the PoW vs the PoS debate Tongue

I never visualized BTc fanboys as "mothers"... the only mental image of miners I have is this very cute one:

bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:29:45 PM

I smell a Cease and Desist letter coming?

https://twitter.com/jetcoins/with_replies
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:17:36 PM

Is Jetcoin dead?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print