Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:41:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] launching Jetcoin - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions  (Read 18205 times)
madams262

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

@ kame 

A Major update is expected within the next few days... Stay tuned! ...  Been a loooooong Journey , im also hoping for an exchange soon as well ...

kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

@ kame 

A Major update is expected within the next few days... Stay tuned! ...  Been a loooooong Journey , im also hoping for an exchange soon as well ...

not only me. some of ICO investors are little disappointed that although we invested 1BTC to get 10000 JET coin. You can buy 10000JET with little 1000USD only NOW.

I strongly willing JET coin team airdrop additional JET to BTC investors at ICO.

as you said, I shall wait next fews to see something good, but no more that invitation of crapped party locally held in Singapore or KL.

By the way, there are some ICO which is somehow relating to foot ball.

Jet coin team should show up something special to differentiate against them.    Wink

madams262

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

JET Implemented on Ethereum
Dear Jetcoiners,
We are pleased to inform you that we have implemented Jetcoin on Ethereum and you can convert your JETs via our website on the JET WALLET
Enter your email and password (same as web wallet) then you can select the amount of JETs you wish to convert to the ERC Token JET.

You can create a wallet at MyEtherWallet.com. The JET has been implemented as one of the currencies. We advise you to purchase the nano ledger S for added security.
You can view all transactions on blockchain explorer: etherscan.io label JET

DXMarkets is currently implementing the JET token (ready in 10 days’ time) and we will be announcing the rest of the exchanges as JETs get accepted on the various platforms. A very exciting time indeed as JETs become tradable!
We are also in the process of starting our marketing activities once again and will be announcing new partnerships soon. Stay tuned!
Warm regards,The Jetcoin Team

madams262

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

10 More days guys!  Been a long 2 years in the making but Launch is finally here!

kame

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

JET Implemented on Ethereum
Dear Jetcoiners,
We are pleased to inform you that we have implemented Jetcoin on Ethereum and you can convert your JETs via our website on the JET WALLET
Enter your email and password (same as web wallet) then you can select the amount of JETs you wish to convert to the ERC Token JET.

You can create a wallet at MyEtherWallet.com. The JET has been implemented as one of the currencies. We advise you to purchase the nano ledger S for added security.
You can view all transactions on blockchain explorer: etherscan.io label JET

DXMarkets is currently implementing the JET token (ready in 10 days’ time) and we will be announcing the rest of the exchanges as JETs get accepted on the various platforms. A very exciting time indeed as JETs become tradable!
We are also in the process of starting our marketing activities once again and will be announcing new partnerships soon. Stay tuned!
Warm regards,The Jetcoin Team

even though JET coin is being available in major exchanges, if Jet coin institute allow users to buy JET coins at 10000JET to 1000USD, meaning less.

They must stop selling JET coins from their web site and leave it to the markets.

https://jetcoininstitute.com/?product=jetcoin

Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

@ kame 

not only me. some of ICO investors are little disappointed that although we invested 1BTC to get 10000 JET coin. You can buy 10000JET with little 1000USD only NOW.

I strongly willing JET coin team airdrop additional JET to BTC investors at ICO.

as you said, I shall wait next fews to see something good, but no more that invitation of crapped party locally held in Singapore or KL.

Jet coin team should show up something special to differentiate against them.    Wink

I think a top-up to original investors would be fair, the current situation bones them deep compared to new investors, which ain't cool.
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

@ kame 

I think a top-up to original investors would be fair, the current situation bones them deep compared to new investors, which ain't cool.
my question would be;

how many JETs are generated? And sold so far?
will unsold JETs be burn?
Will official sell site will be shut down when ERC20 token released with exchange?
what exchanges are loisting JET coins for trading?
And most important things, I do not know ERC20 well so they should tell us how to trade ERC20 JET coin.

madams262

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

1)  There's a Max Supply of 80,000,000 JET tokens   (originally there was 100 mill tokens, so 20 mill have been "burned" so to speak from the original ICO plans )

2) Within 10 days, (June 23rd)  JET will first be launched and freely traded on DXmarkets.com ,  As per the email they are also in talks with several other exchanges and they will be announced accordingly as the deals are made..

3) you trade it as you would any other token ... Send it from your ETHER wallet to an exchange wallet that  supports JET

madams262

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

And I would assume that they would remove the sale of tokens on  the website before the launch date..  I ll try and find out for everyone

kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:51:21 PM

1)  There's a Max Supply of 80,000,000 JET tokens   (originally there was 100 mill tokens, so 20 mill have been "burned" so to speak from the original ICO plans )

2) Within 10 days, (June 23rd)  JET will first be launched and freely traded on DXmarkets.com ,  As per the email they are also in talks with several other exchanges and they will be announced accordingly as the deals are made..

3) you trade it as you would any other token ... Send it from your ETHER wallet to an exchange wallet that  supports JET

good explanation, make me understood a lot. thaaanks!! Grin

then, one missing.

>Will official sell site be shut down when ERC20 token released?

even if JET price is being fixed by markets, if official site still sell JET10000=1000USD, market price will not rise more than 1JET=0.1USD. Ensure official site stop selling JET coin in fixed rate.

And do you have a plan to engage with Polo? how soon?

madams262

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

There's 2 options still up for discussion with the team in regards to selling the JET tokens on the website...

option 1)  Take the  coin sale off the website and make people purchase on the  exchanges

option 2)

Leave the coins on the website to provide easier access for the regular consumer to purchase (people who aren't as familiar with crypto or exchanges) and the purchase  price (on website)  will have a mechanism tied directly to the market price of JET on the exchange ...  (thus you would be paying same price regardless where u purchase)

Either way , whatever option is chosen.... rest assured the selling on the website will not stunt the growth of the JET price once it hits market !

kame

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:49:38 AM

There's 2 options still up for discussion with the team in regards to selling the JET tokens on the website...

option 1)  Take the  coin sale off the website and make people purchase on the  exchanges

option 2)

Leave the coins on the website to provide easier access for the regular consumer to purchase (people who aren't as familiar with crypto or exchanges) and the purchase  price (on website)  will have a mechanism tied directly to the market price of JET on the exchange ...  (thus you would be paying same price regardless where u purchase)

Either way , whatever option is chosen.... rest assured the selling on the website will not stunt the growth of the JET price once it hits market !

20, 000,000 burned, so 80,000,000 total supply. How many JETs sold and distributed freely airdropped so far? give us a break down.

kame

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

option 1)  Take the  coin sale off the website and make people purchase on the  exchanges

option 2)

Leave the coins on the website to provide easier access for the regular consumer to purchase (people who aren't as familiar with crypto or exchanges) and the purchase  price (on website)  will have a mechanism tied directly to the market price of JET on the exchange ...  (thus you would be paying same price regardless where u purchase)

20, 000,000 burned, so 80,000,000 total supply. How many JETs sold and distributed freely airdropped so far? give us a break down.

Dev or Eric?  Smiley

madams262

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

http://www.luxuo.com/the-lux-list/alternative-banking-interview-with-eric-ceret-of-jetcoin-institute.html

^ Great interview with Eric , explains JETcoin and future plans! Producer of Black Eyed Peas music group Just signed on to share sales percentage of his records / sales  ... Neat  stuff coming along!

kame

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

http://www.luxuo.com/the-lux-list/alternative-banking-interview-with-eric-ceret-of-jetcoin-institute.html

^ Great interview with Eric , explains JETcoin and future plans! Producer of Black Eyed Peas music group Just signed on to share sales percentage of his records / sales  ... Neat  stuff coming along!

my understanding is Jet coin institute connect with football "Supporting Tomorrow's Champions". what's going on with such an old song group once disbanded who lack of future Huh

(1) 20, 000,000 burned, so 80,000,000 total supply. How many JETs sold and distributed freely airdropped so far? give us a break down.

(2) JET is backed by XNF which is almost dead. How this is impacting JETcoin financial assets?

(3) JETcoin supposed to be is the main sponsor of a Serie A football team, A.C. ChievoVerona.  However, no longer as far as I see official web site of A.C. ChievoVerona. What's happened?

madams262

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 05:06:57 AM by madams262

ties with XNF were broken years ago..  Jetcoin no longer wants or has n e thing to do with them ...  (they need to be deleted of the slides page i agree)

As per one of their recent email updates, Jetcoin is still a behind the scenes sponsor of Hellas Verona, very much still involved with them, especially their talent acquisition and camps .. They were a jersey sponsor of  them before last season too ..

and hes probably  a music producer for up and coming music talents , his claim to fame is black eyed peas though ..

kame

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:10:56 AM

ties with XNF were broken years ago..  Jetcoin no longer wants or has n e thing to do with them ...  (they need to be deleted of the slides page i agree)

As per one of their recent email updates, Jetcoin is still a behind the scenes sponsor of Hellas Verona, very much still involved with them, especially their talent acquisition and camps .. They were a jersey sponsor of  them before last season too ..

and hes probably  a music producer for up and coming music talents , his claim to fame is black eyed peas though ..

sponsor of Hellas Verona  - http://www.hellasverona.it/it/sponsor ... no name of Jetcoin  Shocked

XNF backed  - XNF has gone.

NXT tech - moving to ERC20. In relates to do that JETcoin is hiding " How many JETs sold and distributed freely airdropped so far." No announcement of break down.

Football sponsor - used to be yes but no longer?

tell me some one JETcoin is ok  Cool 

madams262

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

It's all over the Jerseys and stadium for 2015/2016 season  .. you can pull n e google image of Hellas Verona and JETcoin is there ... 

This past year 2016/ 2017 they took a more behind the scenes marketing approach and not displayed on their jerseys but instead were involved with recruitment and summer camps as well as the tech part of the team .. Marketing is about to ramp up again with Launch ...

As I said before they are NOT  dealing with XNF , so stop saying they r .. That deal was broken years ago..

Jetcoin is fine, strongest than its ever been and with launch right around the corner , the times are more exciting than ever ...  Stop spreading FUD..

madams262

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:11:21 AM

Everyone Please join the newly created jetcoin telegram page..

madams262

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

https://join.slack.com/jetcoininstitute/shared_invite/MjAwODAyNTQxNTUzLTE0OTgwNjE2NzMtMGZiOGQ4ZjFlNA

Jetcoin slack channel

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: