Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] launching Jetcoin - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions  (Read 18205 times)
besucher

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

Ayrdrop is fraud? So the reputation of the coin will be destroyed completely ...
madams262

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

@besucher  What airdrop are you referring to?  Don't see an airdrop being announced ..

There was recently a Contest  (not bounty) held on Gleam that clearly stated ONE  winner will win 1,000 JET ...  don't know if that's what your are referring to or not..

we are looking at a possible bounty campaign though to get more users some JET .. please stay tuned!

besucher

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

Who wants to join you in the bounty?
madams262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

SNEAK PEAK: Jetcoin will be an official sponsor of the Singapore Rendezvous Yacht Show after party !! OCT 5th-8th  Our very own Jetcoin Champion DJ MOTIV8 from Black Eyed Peas will be the musical entertainment !   stay tuned for official announcement

http://www.singaporerendezvous.com/schedules/

http://www.singaporerendezvous.com/

random8888

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

is this coin worth investing in? This thread doesn't seem that alive, which is not a very good sign!

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:06:24 AM

is this coin worth investing in? This thread doesn't seem that alive, which is not a very good sign!

It's a hidden gem. Not a lot of people speak about it. It will climb...

I can do French translations if needed.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:49:42 AM

Hii good day everyone. I cake across jetcoin as newly listed coin at coinexchange and decided to read this thread.
Do you think this project will grow soon and worth investing in ??
besucher

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:13:28 AM

Hii good day everyone. I cake across jetcoin as newly listed coin at coinexchange and decided to read this thread.
Do you think this project will grow soon and worth investing in ??
The project has been working since 2015. For this time, there are no special achievements .. The volume of trading on the exchange is negligible. Very risky investment!The last advertising action-brought only a negative attitude of users to Jetcoin!
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:39:07 PM

HI, I took part in Jetcoin giveaway competition. It finished several days ago. Is there any opportunity to see the results?

madams262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

Singapore Rendezvous 2017: JETCOIN presents Dj Motiv8 the Original Black-Eyed Peas DJ

Dj Motiv8 is expected to create an unforgettable soundtrack for the year’s most epic luxury lifestyle event – Singapore Rendezvous 2017.

Oct 05, 2017 | By LUXUO[/b][/color]

Singapore Rendezvous 2017: JETCOIN presents Dj Motiv8 the Original Black-Eyed Peas DJ

Performing at the Official Party of Singapore Rendezvous, Dj Motiv8 has spent a large part of his career not only mentoring and deejaying for the Black Eyed Peas, but also deejaying for artists like Kylie Minogue and MC Supernatural, as well as producing for music legends like Madonna (“Ray of Light” album), Billy Idol and the Coors.

Now, this music veteran will be working his magic behind the decks amidst the glamorous yacht, classic and super car exhibits and fashion-art showcases. Supported by JETCOIN and musically aided by the talents of Dj Motiv8, the Singapore Rendezvous Official Party promises to be an exciting and entertaining affair.

This is Jetcoin’s second partnership with Singapore Rendezvous, riding on the back of a successful collaboration the inaugural year, Jetcoin decided to raise the ante with the sponsorship of this prolific musician and the cryptocurrency firm is excited to be associated once again with the luxury lifestyle event as it returns to Raffles Marina from October 5th to 8th.

The four-day affair will combine world-renowned brand showcases and all things which a luxury lifestyle should offer – opulence, elegance and fun. Against the dizzying backdrop of the best names in yachts, supercars and classic cars, art, fashion, fine wining and dining, Jetcoin is proud to present the Official Party headlined by DJ Motiv8.

To complete the line up are award-winning DJ/Producer CC Sound Factory who will drop her upcoming single “Almost There” and DJ Huntersson who has played the gamut of festivals across the world both large and small.

http://www.luxuo.com/culture/events/singapore-rendezvous-2017-jetcoin-presents-dj-motiv8-the-original-black-eyed-peas-dj.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Luxuo+%28Luxuo+-+Luxury+Blog%29

madams262

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:57:59 AM

Please use the new thread for jetcoin 2.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240638.new#new

We also have a french translation as well:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240713

Vladbit444

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:23:44 AM

1000 Jetcoin?say yet actual is distribution of prizes ?what does need to be done?
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Red allert!

I contacted Hellas verona, they have nothing to do with jetcoin right now!
sold it all good lucky trying to pull your money out. not much buy orders..

Dont believe me? just contact them and they will tell you the same they did to me.

capodieci (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

Red allert!

Dont believe me? just contact them and they will tell you the same they did to me.

Quite a lame complain you do (out of all that can be done): just because they sponsor someone else you think is the case to sell it all?

If it is pure speculation it is now time to hodl!

R
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Red allert!

Quite a lame complain you do (out of all that can be done): just because they sponsor someone else you think is the case to sell it all?

If it is pure speculation it is now time to hodl!

R

What I see its someone that wants to lower the price to buy them low again and sell them high.. It can be true but dont change a think.. this is also the old post, Here is the New link, with the last news: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240638.new#new

You guys should close this one..advise buy them now that is low.. you may not Get other chance

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: