Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A guy's soul (he sold it to me for a protein bar)  (Read 3052 times)
thebtcguy123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:47:45 PM

Is it a sex soul , if yes i shall buy it and make thy my slave Grin Cheesy
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:00:13 AM

I offer 666 satoshi's as I lost my soul in a game of poker and hope this one will be a good replacement. 

SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:28:48 AM

I offer 666 satoshi's as I lost my soul in a game of poker and hope this one will be a good replacement. 

At this point I think that's even less than 666 dogecoin... and I have over 150,000 dogecoins lol...
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:27:56 AM

At this point I think that's even less than 666 dogecoin... and I have over 150,000 dogecoins lol...

I meant of course if the doge buyer falls through, I mean, does one really NEED a soul?

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:36:23 AM

I meant of course if the doge buyer falls through, I mean, does one really NEED a soul?
Of course, it is better to have 2 souls that just one. And I can see that some people have no soul at all... bastards!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:44:17 AM

How did I miss this thread?
To harvest the souls of other people, generally you have to be a Certified Voodoo Practitioner (CVP) or a Voodoo Practitioner Student (VPS). I'm the only CVP in my immediate area. It's possible that you could harvest a soul without training, but you risk the chance of messing up and transferring your own soul to the person you intend to harvest the soul from. If you don't do the procedure right, there is no way to certify that you actually harvested the soul, or that the soul you are transferring is actually the other person's soul instead of yours.

To perform the procedure safely, it is absolutely mandatory that you have a toad in your possession. The toad soul is quite small, so there is plenty of room to store your soul in the toad as well. You transfer your soul into the toad by putting the toad on the ground and walking around it in a circle clockwise 66 times. Now the toad must be kept alive at all costs or you run the risk of losing your soul to the Devil. (My toad, as I have said, is dead. She was getting sick near the end of her life so I immediately made preparations by binding my harvested souls to inanimate objects (too advanced to explain here), then put her on the floor and walked counterclockwise around her 66 times to get my own soul back. Now I can't harvest any more souls until I get a new toad, or else I run the risk of giving the person my soul, getting two souls in me, selling the wrong soul etc.)

Once you are "empty", you then can proceed with harvesting the soul of the person you want to harvest from. There are a few methods but the easiest is to make them verbally agree to relinquish their soul to you, then simply shake left hands. This is the method I used in harvesting the soul I recently sold. Now you will have that person's soul in you. Their deeds are still marked against their soul even if it isn't in them, but you have full control of the soul and can sacrifice it to the Devil for cool purposes then and there if you wish, and the person is powerless to avoid it. You're just a container for their soul, and can transfer it to living, inanimate, or even digital forms with the proper training (transferring it to a soul certificate for easy and long-distance resale requires Voodoo skills at the full CVP level.) I hope that helps clear things up a bit.
Yup. You definitely want to know what your doing when practicing the Dark Arts. Just messing up a single word can have dire consequences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvXtexdgAM

Of course, it is better to have 2 souls that just one. And I can see that some people have no soul at all... bastards!
Indeed! They often sell/lose them in the pursuit of power.

stevie3

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:41:09 PM

Is it still for sell ? PM me with the price Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: