Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A guy's soul (he sold it to me for a protein bar)  (Read 3054 times)
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:11:44 PM

Is he a ginger ?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2672
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:15:13 AM

Souled for $8.33 in BTC. Wink

Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:04:28 AM

Haha... I didn't know this thread blew up like this! I got so used to reddit that I forget to check my threads if I don't see that little red envelope.

I can verify that the soul is already sold! If anyone is interested in purchasing the soul of my late pet toad (https://i.imgur.com/ZM5wcM1.jpg), who lived in captivity for 10 years and was instrumental in enacting several voodoo curses, shoot me a PM.
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:33:36 PM

What are your current stock?
Do you have any more to sell?
I still feel bad about the one I was not able to save.
But now I have bitcoins again, and a little more saving power.
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:45:24 PM

I have currently the soul of my pet toad, which I mentioned, along with the soul of a girl who "bet her life" that I would get kicked out of college and when she lost the bet I said I couldn't take her life, but I could take her soul. I highly doubt she's a virgin though, which may reduce the price a bit.  Shocked Last but not least I have my own soul up for grabs. I hope to make a significant profit off of that!
BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:00:29 PM

I have currently the soul of my pet toad, which I mentioned, along with the soul of a girl who "bet her life" that I would get kicked out of college and when she lost the bet I said I couldn't take her life, but I could take her soul. I highly doubt she's a virgin though, which may reduce the price a bit.  Shocked Last but not least I have my own soul up for grabs. I hope to make a significant profit off of that!

What is the market price for a lady soul, which is still a virgin? And how many % will the price go down when she is not a virgin any more?
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:17:05 PM

What is the market price for a lady soul, which is still a virgin? And how many % will the price go down when she is not a virgin any more?

Due to the fact that female virgin souls are so hard to come by in this day and age, I have seen them go for up to $666.00 (there are a few very specific curses and rites like contacting the dead that can only be done with a virgin's soul). Due to the time period in which the rites were developed, not much thought was put into what to do with an ordinary male virgin's soul, but the soul of a priest or monk would be extremely valuable to the right person.  A non-virgin female soul goes for a similar price as a non-virgin male soul... as you can see I made about $8.33 for the last soul I sold.
BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

Due to the fact that female virgin souls are so hard to come by in this day and age, I have seen them go for up to $666.00 (there are a few very specific curses and rites like contacting the dead that can only be done with a virgin's soul). Due to the time period in which the rites were developed, not much thought was put into what to do with an ordinary male virgin's soul, but the soul of a priest or monk would be extremely valuable to the right person.  A non-virgin female soul goes for a similar price as a non-virgin male soul... as you can see I made about $8.33 for the last soul I sold.

$666.00 !!! Are you serious!!  Shocked

How do you harvest souls? I know a couple of ladies that are still virgins, peharps I could get their souls and then resell them?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:50:07 PM

This forum may have lost its soul. Any chance you can donate a good one to our diverse community?

SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

How do you harvest souls? I know a couple of ladies that are still virgins, peharps I could get their souls and then resell them?

To harvest the souls of other people, generally you have to be a Certified Voodoo Practitioner (CVP) or a Voodoo Practitioner Student (VPS). I'm the only CVP in my immediate area. It's possible that you could harvest a soul without training, but you risk the chance of messing up and transferring your own soul to the person you intend to harvest the soul from. If you don't do the procedure right, there is no way to certify that you actually harvested the soul, or that the soul you are transferring is actually the other person's soul instead of yours.

To perform the procedure safely, it is absolutely mandatory that you have a toad in your possession. The toad soul is quite small, so there is plenty of room to store your soul in the toad as well. You transfer your soul into the toad by putting the toad on the ground and walking around it in a circle clockwise 66 times. Now the toad must be kept alive at all costs or you run the risk of losing your soul to the Devil. (My toad, as I have said, is dead. She was getting sick near the end of her life so I immediately made preparations by binding my harvested souls to inanimate objects (too advanced to explain here), then put her on the floor and walked counterclockwise around her 66 times to get my own soul back. Now I can't harvest any more souls until I get a new toad, or else I run the risk of giving the person my soul, getting two souls in me, selling the wrong soul etc.)

Once you are "empty", you then can proceed with harvesting the soul of the person you want to harvest from. There are a few methods but the easiest is to make them verbally agree to relinquish their soul to you, then simply shake left hands. This is the method I used in harvesting the soul I recently sold. Now you will have that person's soul in you. Their deeds are still marked against their soul even if it isn't in them, but you have full control of the soul and can sacrifice it to the Devil for cool purposes then and there if you wish, and the person is powerless to avoid it. You're just a container for their soul, and can transfer it to living, inanimate, or even digital forms with the proper training (transferring it to a soul certificate for easy and long-distance resale requires Voodoo skills at the full CVP level.) I hope that helps clear things up a bit.
BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

To harvest the souls of other people, generally you have to be a Certified Voodoo Practitioner (CVP) or a Voodoo Practitioner Student (VPS). I'm the only CVP in my immediate area. It's possible that you could harvest a soul without training, but you risk the chance of messing up and transferring your own soul to the person you intend to harvest the soul from. If you don't do the procedure right, there is no way to certify that you actually harvested the soul, or that the soul you are transferring is actually the other person's soul instead of yours.

To perform the procedure safely, it is absolutely mandatory that you have a toad in your possession. The toad soul is quite small, so there is plenty of room to store your soul in the toad as well. You transfer your soul into the toad by putting the toad on the ground and walking around it in a circle clockwise 66 times. Now the toad must be kept alive at all costs or you run the risk of losing your soul to the Devil. (My toad, as I have said, is dead. She was getting sick near the end of her life so I immediately made preparations by binding my harvested souls to inanimate objects (too advanced to explain here), then put her on the floor and walked counterclockwise around her 66 times to get my own soul back. Now I can't harvest any more souls until I get a new toad, or else I run the risk of giving the person my soul, getting two souls in me, selling the wrong soul etc.)

Once you are "empty", you then can proceed with harvesting the soul of the person you want to harvest from. There are a few methods but the easiest is to make them verbally agree to relinquish their soul to you, then simply shake left hands. This is the method I used in harvesting the soul I recently sold. Now you will have that person's soul in you. Their deeds are still marked against their soul even if it isn't in them, but you have full control of the soul and can sacrifice it to the Devil for cool purposes then and there if you wish, and the person is powerless to avoid it. You're just a container for their soul, and can transfer it to living, inanimate, or even digital forms with the proper training (transferring it to a soul certificate for easy and long-distance resale requires Voodoo skills at the full CVP level.) I hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Hmmm... Interesting :$
I just don't like that Idea about "empty" my own soul into a Toad. Also the toad would die while I am out harvesting other souls  Undecided

I also find it extremely ineffective to only be able to harvest one soul at the time, there sure must be a better way? 

I was more thinking about going to the local school and harvest in bulk ... like 50 souls at one time ... (I work there as a volentier sometimes).
They all shake hands, so no problem there.

If I could harvest 50 souls in one go, then 50 x $666.00 = $33300 ! That is much better than my current job (which really isent a real job).
I would only need to harvest a 50 soul batch twice a year, then would I have my living cost covered + more.

Is there no way to have "containers" for the souls.... I mean like, perhaps you can use empty bottles or plastic bags (those one with a zip lock).
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:30:57 PM

^ Weren't you going to try to save more souls? Did you lose your soul to greed already? : /
And only virgins reach $666 so you would need more than 100 souls to cover your living cost, I think. xD

BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

^ Weren't you going to try to save more souls? Did you lose your soul to greed already? : /
And only virgins reach $666 so you would need more than 100 souls to cover your living cost, I think. xD

Yes, that is true  Embarrassed

But I had no idea about the cash involved in this business, could move a few "ethical" principals, and beside Easter is over now Smiley

..... maybe you are right  Embarrassed
I think I will abond this idea all together, I think you should not mess with souls.
Thank you for guiding back to the right track.
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:40:01 PM

I just don't like that Idea about "empty" my own soul into a Toad. Also the toad would die while I am out harvesting other souls  Undecided

I also find it extremely ineffective to only be able to harvest one soul at the time, there sure must be a better way? 

I was more thinking about going to the local school and harvest in bulk ... like 50 souls at one time ... (I work there as a volentier sometimes).

If I could harvest 50 souls in one go, then 50 x $666.00 = $33300 ! That is much better than my current job (which really isent a real job).
I would only need to harvest a 50 soul batch twice a year, then would I have my living cost covered + more.

Is there no way to have "containers" for the souls.... I mean like, perhaps you can use empty bottles or plastic bags (those one with a zip lock).

If it was that easy, everyone would do it! You need to work on your toad keeping skills if you think they die that easy. I had mine for >10 years in a nice terrarium.
BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:47:33 PM

If it was that easy, everyone would do it! You need to work on your toad keeping skills if you think they die that easy. I had mine for >10 years in a nice terrarium.

I had one of those dwarf hamsters ones, it lasted less than a week.
So i find your > 10 YEARS of toad keeping pretty god damn impressive Shocked

I have abandoned the idea about harvesting souls.
But I still think it is pretty inefficient method you have developed.

Is the Toad still alive? 

SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:53:20 PM

I had one of those dwarf hamsters ones, it lasted less than a week.
So i find your > 10 YEARS of toad keeping pretty god damn impressive Shocked

I have abandoned the idea about harvesting souls.
But I still think it is pretty inefficient method you have developed.

Is the Toad still alive? 

I didn't develop that method. I learned it in Voodoo Practitioner school. And unfortunately my toad is dead. Here's a pic of her: https://i.imgur.com/ZM5wcM1.jpg

I have two turtles now - one of which I have had for over 6 years.
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:34:39 PM

This forum may have lost its soul. Any chance you can donate a good one to our diverse community?

LOL Agreed!

We felt sorry for the soul's original owner, so we purchased it with the specific request that a special spell be placed on the certificate of soul ownership stating that the soul is free and immediately returned to its original owner once the certificate is torn in half. We tore the certificate in half today, so the soul is safe. The forum has redeemed itself. Grin

Regards,
Christopher

BrianM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:40:39 PM

Nice certificate the voodoo guy made for you Smiley

You did the right thing Smiley
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:38:13 PM

LOL Agreed!

We felt sorry for the soul's original owner, so we purchased it with the specific request that a special spell be placed on the certificate of soul ownership stating that the soul is free and immediately returned to its original owner once the certificate is torn in half. We tore the certificate in half today, so the soul is safe. The forum has redeemed itself. Grin

Regards,
Christopher

Nice paper you printed it on... is that glossy extra thick printer paper?

Nice certificate the voodoo guy made for you Smiley

Now my MS Paint skills finally got the admiration they deserved Grin

As a side note I have a highly awesome reddit account (with nearly 1400 karma, 666 link karma at the moment, cause, you know, the devil) for sale if anyone is interested - PM me for details
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:30:24 PM

Nice paper you printed it on... is that glossy extra thick printer paper?

Yes, only the best for the poor guy's soul. Wink

Me

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: