Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM -> CfB not happy with PoI... flaw ?  (Read 988 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:10:35 PM

CfB (or anyone), did you look at the POI algorithm already?

I did blackbox analysis and not happy with results.

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg171877/

is NeM flawed if cFb say so?

0nlyBTC

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:59:05 AM

I think this might be the first-ever dedicated FUD thread against NEM after official launch. Progress.

#NEMhistory
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:11:19 AM

I think this might be the first-ever dedicated FUD thread against NEM after official launch. Progress.

#NEMhistory

#NEMorons

What type of "egalitarian distribution" is THIS:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.4020;wap2
Selling all my (a bit less than 90 dont know the exact number but I will count it if you want to buy all) bitcointalk account all invested during nem IPO:

Altough I invested during the whole IPO period, all accounts invested different ammount of btc or nxt, I'm selling every one
account for 0.25 bitcoin / acc, no matter how much did I invest with that acc address, 0.008 or 0.075, all acc have the same price.
For those who want to buy all, im selling for 0.15 bitcoin / acc.

I know some other big nem sockpuppet stakeholders some with 1-5 and some with more than 20 acc, but im think I one of the biggest, 90 is a nice stake if you see the total is about 3k only.

The accounts were all signed up with different IP address, I used my Ukrainen VPN provider with Ukrainein IPs, so there are no 2 account where I logged with the same IP, every one have a different unique, I did this because afraid the bitcointalk admins can bann my accounts if they see many new created with the same IP, so all accounts are bann free.

There is no connection between the accounts and not in their addresses, I withdraw all the invested moneys from several exchanges to unique address, so even you can't find connection with taint analysis, maybe just find a common exchange address, but nothing more direct connection.

All acc have fake email, I dont have access to them, after you buy it you can change with the password, if you want to buy only a few acc I will give the username and password details via pm, if you want to buy all I uploading a text file.

With the 0.15 BTC price for the 90 acc, dont know how much one acc will get, but maybe calculate with 1 million nem in each.
So all with this price is 13.5 bitcoin, and you will have 90 million nem.
This will price 1 nem to 0.00000015 bitcoin or 0.00009$ (if you see 600$ / btc) this is a fair price for a new starting coin.

The last stakeholders paid 0.075 bitcoin, the higher price / acc is because now the IPO is closed, so the only way to buy nem stake before it launches is by buying accounts from who joined to the IPO, and almost nobody selling it.

For the haters: Yes I made sockpuppet accounts, but all of you reading this thread had the same opportunity to make more accounts, if you didnt than it means I took more risk than you, I invested a lot of time (1 week / constant 6-10 hours a day) and money to this IPO, and the OP post at the time the IPO started said if somebody invest that much time then he deserves it because believing in this coin.

Im living in Ukraine, so for personal reasons i need some fiat money instead of nothing now but I keep 5 or 10 btctalk nem accounts, because still thinking this coin have a future.

Write a PM to me!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:23:00 AM

lol

a post from march of LAST YEAR  Cheesy

how many of those sock puppets were murdered?

try harder dumbass
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:33:37 AM

lol

try harder dumbass

Anybody with any common sense knows how easy it was to get by those sockpuppet screenings.  NEM was started by a lying cheat, UtopianFuture and everyone who decides to associate with NEM consciously does so knowing this.  You're all a bunch of no good liars who only care about lining your own pockets at others expense.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:17:49 AM

"I need more data to make sure that I spotted something that can be called "an issue".
After that I'll try to find a solution and contact NEM devs.
It's hard to claim statistical significance by having 5000 almost empty blocks."

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg171935/#msg171935
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:03:43 PM

lol

try harder dumbass

Anybody with any common sense knows how easy it was to get by those sockpuppet screenings.  NEM was started by a lying cheat, UtopianFuture and everyone who decides to associate with NEM consciously does so knowing this.  You're all a bunch of no good liars who only care about lining your own pockets at others expense.

I'm sorry you lost a lot of fiat investing in shitcoins, but don't take it out on NEM.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:46:17 PM

is NeM flawed if cFb say so?

I wouldn't say it's flawed, it's just a feature of PoI. Can it be used to give an attacker some advantage? This depends on how well-tuned PoI is, let's wait for the whitepaper or the source code and then see.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:45:50 PM

lol

try harder dumbass

I'm sorry you lost a lot of fiat investing in shitcoins, but don't take it out on NEM.

I haven't lost money on all these ridiculous scams.  I even made money on NEM which is one of the biggest scams of all.  Although, I wish my NEMstake would have gone to ZERO instead.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

lol

try harder dumbass

I haven't lost money on all these ridiculous scams.  I even made money on NEM which is one of the biggest scams of all.  Although, I wish my NEMstake would have gone to ZERO instead.

Just exit crypto then please.  BTC is due for an absolutely nightmarish rocket launch here soon (and from btc, to alts), and we don't need the likes of you taking shits everywhere with baseless garbage.

Be gone, sir.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

lol

try harder dumbass

Just exit crypto then please.  BTC is due for an absolutely nightmarish rocket launch here soon (and from btc, to alts), and we don't need the likes of you taking shits everywhere with baseless garbage.

Be gone, sir.

"Baseless"?

Hahahaha

You either haven't been around long enough to know the full story or are more concerned with lining your own pockets than telling the truth.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:16:33 PM

I've been around long enough to recognize idiots like you who have been burnt on bullshit and maintain a jaundiced eye towards any alt.

So pretty please, with a cherry on top, fuck off.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

I've been around long enough to recognize idiots like you who have been burnt on bullshit and maintain a jaundiced eye towards any alt.

So pretty please, with a cherry on top, fuck off.

No

choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:24:16 AM

Timing of this is clearly to lower NEM price to buy more. Nothing you are saying is new or relevant now.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:16:29 PM

NEM doing better than Supernet, makes centralizedeconomics goes apeshit.

All those FUD spreading trolls made NEM goes up 10% today.

Thank you Cheesy Cheesy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:36:51 PM

All those FUD spreading trolls made NEM goes up 10% today.

No. 10% is just fluctuation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: