Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Who are you taking?  (Read 12346 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:36:07 AM

I'm going to wait some more time before betting on Pacquiao.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:26:50 AM

Yep, the odds will increase in the last week before the Showdown. The High bettors are still waiting for the proper odds
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:33:51 AM

Pacquiao all day son lol.

Mayweather is such an asshole the guy talks so much trash.

Trash talking has worked for him and it sells more tickets / PPVs.

I'm hoping everyone jumps on Pacquiao so I can get a better price on Mayweather the day of the fight  Cheesy

LOL.. You and I are in the same boat.. Only people betting against Mayweather are haters who cant handle his wild lifestyle and in your face attitude.

I absolutely dont care about this, because all I care will be to make money from this bet , but still I think there is no guarantee that mayweather will win the match as Pacquiao got the chance to win this match either
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:06:51 PM

Odds up now at Nitrogen:
Pacquiao is +180
Mayweather -222

While this thread seems to have a lot of Pacquiao fans, and I agree he is the nicer guy, I don't think Mayweather would have ever agreed to the fight if he had any doubts about winning it.
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:56:15 PM

anyway we can get this streamed for people who dont live in the USA or dont have HBO? 
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:15:35 PM

It's probably a good idea to get Pacquiao now. Odds could go either way but most likely against you.

anyway we can get this streamed for people who dont live in the USA or dont have HBO? 

or don't want to spend $90 + HD fees  Undecided Usual stream sites probably won't work as well. I worked with a stream site a could of years ago and their servers were badly lagged during Pacquiao fights. Things have changed since then (better servers at better prices, etc) but with the price tag and this being the biggest pay per view event EVER, these stream sites are gonna experience traffic like never before. Something they might not be ready for.
waterpile

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:29:24 PM

hackers gonna try to hack it and stream it for free, just wait for the day when the fight is gonna happen
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:49:09 PM

hackers gonna try to hack it and stream it for free, just wait for the day when the fight is gonna happen
can you pm me when they do?
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:30:39 PM

if successful, they would probably keep it in their own little group. this is going to be insanely popular, if you find a stream keep it private Wink unless you want a slow laggy stream of course  Smiley

btw, I heard some stream sites WILL be blocking Philippine and most other Asian countries visitors. Most make money off ad revenue and that type of traffic doesn't bring in much money compared to other countries.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

Um...you guys really are idiots I guess...you (for years and years before this moment have been able to, who knew!) can watch ANY sport being broadcasted around the world on:

Vipbox.tv  Don't believe me...go look. Go watch asian ping pong at 3am if you like.

I guarantee there will be at least 3 or 4 stream links for the Pacquio fight if not more.

And hackers? Really? No. What happens is someone puts it on their TV or computer and then shows it through a live webcam camera OR screenshares through OBS or some other software. ROFLMAO you think people hacking sports. No.

Mayweather -210 Booked for ~2.10 BTC (but bet in fiat). Be back in a couple months to say "I told you so". Best of luck idiots...I mean gentlemen...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:28:00 AM

Um...you guys really are idiots I guess...you (for years and years before this moment have been able to, who knew!) can watch ANY sport being broadcasted around the world on:

Vipbox.tv  Don't believe me...go look. Go watch asian ping pong at 3am if you like.

I guarantee there will be at least 3 or 4 stream links for the Pacquio fight if not more.

And hackers? Really? No. What happens is someone puts it on their TV or computer and then shows it through a live webcam camera OR screenshares through OBS or some other software. ROFLMAO you think people hacking sports. No.

Mayweather -210 Booked for ~2.10 BTC (but bet in fiat). Be back in a couple months to say "I told you so". Best of luck idiots...I mean gentlemen...
Agreed with this guy, Bet's on Mayweather. I also knew about Vipbox.tv, great site
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:47:58 AM

Vipbox.tv  Don't believe me...go look. Go watch asian ping pong at 3am if you like.

most are probably looking for other sites in case vipbox (vipleague), firstrow, dracula and etc go down. none of these sites have seen this kind of traffic before so who knows if their servers can really handle it. they'll have more then half of the Philippines with internet trying to watch this fight alone, all at the same time. don't forget all those sites use the same stream provider Wink

whoever mentioned hackers is probably confused. getting access and sharing a private stream (there are some out there for bigger events) is not hacking LOL

Once in a lifetime fight so I'm just gonna order the PPV at home and invite a few friends over. won't have to worry about lag or quality so would be worth the $100 IMO.

Thought about getting Mayweather early but gonna wait it out and see if the line drops more.
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:52:27 AM

All Floyd has to do is to dance and run and pose all of 12 rounds and he will win via decision. Floyd is used to running around as he already did it in 47 fights. lol

Floyd watched Little Man Manny beat Oscar, beat Cotto and Margarito (who he avoided). Floyd knows that if he fought Manny, he will be KOed so he will run for 12 rounds.
joeysupra

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:01:38 AM

I will be streaming the fight on my site. register to make sure you are on the private list www.streamking.pw
waterpile

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:03:51 AM

OP can you add a poll to vote for which fighter they're going to bet on?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:05:05 AM

All Floyd has to do is to dance and run and pose all of 12 rounds and he will win via decision. Floyd is used to running around as he already did it in 47 fights. lol

Floyd watched Little Man Manny beat Oscar, beat Cotto and Margarito (who he avoided). Floyd knows that if he fought Manny, he will be KOed so he will run for 12 rounds.

Yeah, I also think Floyd is a good runner, but not a boxer. The fight with Manny should be happened in many years ago, but Floyd was afraid that best Manny, and he avoided to fight with Manny.

Now Manny is old, Floyd dare fight with him, but I still think old Manny will KO the RUNNER Floyd   Grin Cheesy
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:27:07 AM

Yeah, I also think Floyd is a good runner, but not a boxer. The fight with Manny should be happened in many years ago, but Floyd was afraid that best Manny, and he avoided to fight with Manny.

Now Manny is old, Floyd dare fight with him, but I still think old Manny will KO the RUNNER Floyd   Grin Cheesy

Floyd cant run this one Manny will throw 100 punches a round, only way floyd can win is to knock out Manny
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:31:31 AM

Despite backing pacquiao myself im still surprised mayweather isn't a bigger favorite with the bookies.  I think some people might get burned over valuing pacquiao, hope im wrong.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

I keep thinking mayweather will win and will keep the recored closing a great career, I am surprised he is not favourite in te betting houses
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:31:31 AM

I keep thinking mayweather will win and will keep the recored closing a great career, I am surprised he is not favourite in te betting houses
This is the main reason I place my bet on Mayweather that he surely would want to close his career with some memorable victory and the odds provided by bookies also make me encourage to chose him. He is not favorite by bookies but in the end he will win this competition.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: