Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Who are you taking?  (Read 12358 times)
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:51:11 AM

Mayweather really boring boxing man, cmon it is big match. I know maybe he has a tactic. But cmon lets bring the hype! . Luckly Pacquiao make this game so good. I hope Pacquiao win this game.

You're watching a pro! He has not gone in there to brawl he has gone in there to win by points doesn't need to do anything else. Especially anything fancy there is reason he has gone 46/0 that is because he is disciplined. May the champ by points poor Pac Sad  
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:53:46 AM

The match ended with Mayweather as the winner and still holding the title of the UNDEFEATED. Too bad I was hoping Manny to win because this will at least serve Mayweather better as he is being very cocky with this title. Congratulations to those that got some amount by betting on Mayweather to win  Grin
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:54:17 AM

Neither one of them will do any damage to the other but the judges will always give the fight to Mayweather (not to mention he's a better technical boxer).  He's a horrible human but when it comes to making money who cares.  Any price @ -200 or better is easy money as he def wins this fight >66% of the time.

Called it a month ago.  Easy money if you bet with your head.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

This was the first boxing match I ever watched in my life! Mayweather won Cheesy
xestr and regarding that post in another thread, I seriously hadn't watched any boxing match before this! SO I didn't know about  that game!

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

Well I am a bit disappointed, I was hoping to see more action. Mayweather still undefeated champion but you have to give it to Pacquiao, he really fought well and in my view was more aggressive.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:03:49 AM

Well I am a bit disappointed, I was hoping to see more action. Mayweather still undefeated champion but you have to give it to Pacquiao, he really fought well and in my view was more aggressive.
Well, I don't see boxing and this was my first match but I think that Pacquiao guy hit some good shots and I thought that guy is winning! But WTH? How did that mayweather guy win?

Boxing is confusing Huh Huh Huh Huh

PHXTREME

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:04:46 AM

Mayweather really boring boxing man, cmon it is big match. I know maybe he has a tactic. But cmon lets bring the hype! . Luckly Pacquiao make this game so good. I hope Pacquiao win this game.

You're watching a pro! He has not gone in there to brawl he has gone in there to win by points doesn't need to do anything else. Especially anything fancy there is reason he has gone 46/0 that is because he is disciplined. May the champ by points poor Pac Sad  

Dont forget that is boxing, the sport is to punch not to run
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:06:35 AM

The fight went the way every mayweather fight goes defense moving back holding and a straight left jab. Mayweather wins fights how they need to be won and never takes risk. He is a smart fighter in that aspect but its extremely boring to watch. I wish there were another 12 rounds.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:09:05 AM

Mayweather has always followed the same pattern for years. Score points early rounds 1-4 then full running/sliding punches defense until the last round to win the decision.  Maybe 6 years ago Pac had a chance as his power was better but this was just about money and fame. I hate mayweather but knew he would win no matter what. The odds were way off I would have called this at 35 to 1 in mayweather favor for odds.

One good thing this fight did was brought a bunch of noobs into boxing though. If you guys want to see a real fighter watch triple G. Gennedy Golovkin.  if he continues his current path he will break many many records on his trip to the boxing hall of fame.

J.Miller

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:09:48 AM

good game... Sorry for those who bet for pacquiao and lost... although it was fun to watch
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:17:07 AM

The match ended with Mayweather as the winner and still holding the title of the UNDEFEATED. Too bad I was hoping Manny to win because this will at least serve Mayweather better as he is being very cocky with this title. Congratulations to those that got some amount by betting on Mayweather to win  Grin

It's sucks bro lol, Mayweather just running dance and hugging pacman in the ring still win  Grin
I think it will be rematch, i hope so. Rest in peace to someone who bet pacman  Cry
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:17:14 AM

yeah im very dissapointed too, because pacman lose. i think mayweather like a chicken because tactic defensive fight
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:35:09 AM

Well, I don't see boxing and this was my first match but I think that Pacquiao guy hit some good shots and I thought that guy is winning! But WTH? How did that mayweather guy win?

Boxing is confusing Huh Huh Huh Huh

It's not confusing, the odds were fishy because mayweather always had much lower odds, I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

Btw, mayweather is in his home, but there were more audiences support Manny.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:36:03 AM

LOL, it's like predictable result by some of gambler. Mayweather win by unanimous decision Cheesy
Mayweather fighting style is defensive! counter-boxing which is very boring to watch
it's like Mourinho's ultra defensive strategy in football, boring to watch but win a lot titles.
The result seem controversial because i saw many pacman's punch landed on Mayweather face Smiley
Poor pacman, he deserves to win this fight

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:42:39 AM

It's sucks bro lol, Mayweather just running dance and hugging pacman in the ring still win  Grin
I think it will be rematch, i hope so. Rest in peace to someone who bet pacman  Cry

Yeah right , Mayweather using defensive tactics as he know that the pacman is aggresive in landing punches . He cant stand out this aggresiveness and you can sure to see that there are alot of pacman's hit that landed on mayweather. The decision was in favor of mayweather I think
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1417

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:48:58 AM

the odds were fishy because mayweather always had much lower odds

Mayweather is always in the line to become the winner, that is why the odds are much lower for Mayweather and also the fact the match is in USA which gives Mayweather alot more advantages to win

I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

I had to agree to with this since Manny is leading the whole round by his punches but the gap of the score was so huge that it seems like Manny isnt doing anything at all but there isnt any evidence that he bribed the judges.

Mayweather was good on the several first rounds but at the midway of the game, all he did was running around and defending.

P.S : is it only me or anyone else have thought why are the 4 judges all comes from USA? not fair enough imo

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:03:23 AM

Pacquiao put up a good fight but Mayweather was the clear winner. Go ahead and watch the replay if you don't think so. Start by calculating the number of punches landing, power hits, accuracy and all that. You'll see Pacquiao's accuracy wasn't that great and Mayweather made his attempts count. Defense won this one.

Can't wait to see the conspiracy theories and fan boys whining tomorrow that this was rigged  Grin

For me, I would have loved to see Pacquiao win but my money was on Mayweather.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

I was expecting more of a fight manny came in and had a few good rounds but Mayweather kept manny back with a solid defense that at the end of the match helped him continue his flawless streak.

Heart was with Paquiao mind said Mayweather that's really how it did turn out.

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:12:38 AM

Mayweather is always in the line to become the winner, that is why the odds are much lower for Mayweather and also the fact the match is in USA which gives Mayweather alot more advantages to win

I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

I had to agree to with this since Manny is leading the whole round by his punches but the gap of the score was so huge that it seems like Manny isnt doing anything at all but there isnt any evidence that he bribed the judges.

Mayweather was good on the several first rounds but at the midway of the game, all he did was running around and defending.

P.S : is it only me or anyone else have thought why are the 4 judges all comes from USA? not fair enough imo

It is obvious that Manny dominated the fight, but 2 referees judged mayweather won 8 rounds, the other judged maygay won 10 rounds. I have watched boxing over 13 years, the fight of Mayweather and Oscar dela hoya was also disputable. Referees always prefer Mayweather win because:

1. he is an American, MGM is his home. 2. bribe 3. gamble companies can easily control the results(just bribe referees, only 3 referees, easy!)

I can hear those audiences support Manny more, because he was actually dominating the fight. He is the proud of Asians. Cheers.
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:18:37 AM

It is obvious that Manny dominated the fight, but 2 referees judged mayweather won 8 rounds, the other judged maygay won 10 rounds. I have watched boxing over 13 years, the fight of Mayweather and Oscar dela hoya was also disputable. Referees always prefer Mayweather win because:

1. he is an American, MGM is his home. 2. bribe 3. gamble companies can easily control the results(just bribe referees, only 3 referees, easy!)

I can hear those audiences support Manny more, because he was actually dominating the fight. He is the proud of Asians. Cheers.

Sigh. RIGGED fight, bribes! Mayweather won because he fought in America. LOL... come on. Pacquiao lost, get over it. He did put up a good fight but two of those judges were pretty solid tonight. Go ahead and carefully watch the replay, you can collect all the stats yourself. Come back here after and then speak about this fight being rigged for an American to win  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: