Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Who are you taking?  (Read 12346 times)
xSquid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:30:36 AM

For all you boxing fans: Will Amir Khan gonna get a chance at Mayweather before he retires? I only watched a couple of his fights but he looks pretty good, no boxing expert so could be wrong. Better question, would you pay to watch Khan vs Mayweather?  Cheesy

I dont know about amir khan and i dont want to watch mayweather coz he cant give the audience what is worth they paid for
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:45:44 AM

And people paid up to 100k for this event, all mayweather did was run from pacquiao, pacquiao should have won or at least make a re-combat because this one was shitty
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:48:07 AM

For all you boxing fans: Will Amir Khan gonna get a chance at Mayweather before he retires? I only watched a couple of his fights but he looks pretty good, no boxing expert so could be wrong. Better question, would you pay to watch Khan vs Mayweather?  Cheesy

Honestly, any fight with Mayweather at this point won't be super entertaining. I don't think I'd pay to see another fight of his.

Also don't think he would risk his record against Khan.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

For all you boxing fans: Will Amir Khan gonna get a chance at Mayweather before he retires? I only watched a couple of his fights but he looks pretty good, no boxing expert so could be wrong. Better question, would you pay to watch Khan vs Mayweather?  Cheesy

I will not pay anything to watch the fight but I will put my money for mayweather. He is sure the money maker and amir khan is no better than Pacquiao. If Pacquiaio cant defeat mayweather then amir khan wont be able to defeat him and Im sure that the match wont be interesting to watch
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:10:10 AM

Mayweather will use the same tactic in his last fight, and he'll give the people a bad impression if he wins again.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:31:46 AM

Yeah of course. That would be a pretty interesting match but no way it will happen.

But it would sure be a good fight to watch and bet on.

BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:12:01 AM

want to see brock lesnar vs these guys !

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 11:25:54 AM

For all you boxing fans: Will Amir Khan gonna get a chance at Mayweather before he retires? I only watched a couple of his fights but he looks pretty good, no boxing expert so could be wrong. Better question, would you pay to watch Khan vs Mayweather?  Cheesy

Nope, but I will put some money on Mayweather again to make some profit. He is technically very strong and if this fight were to happen, he'll dance around again and score smartly.

I think he can beat him same way he did Pacquiao. And we might see them fight because apparently:

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather this year, claiming that he was asked to do so by the American fighter's manager at the weekend.

According to Khan, Leonard Ellerbe approached him after the unanimous points victory over Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday, asking him to "get it on".

"I'm in a position where I could face either Mayweather or Pacquiao, but I want Mayweather," Khan said.

I think the reason he wants to face Mayweather because the prize money would be huge even for the loser.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:53:36 AM

Nope, but I will put some money on Mayweather again to make some profit. He is technically very strong and if this fight were to happen, he'll dance around again and score smartly.

I think he can beat him same way he did Pacquiao. And we might see them fight because apparently:

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather this year, claiming that he was asked to do so by the American fighter's manager at the weekend.

According to Khan, Leonard Ellerbe approached him after the unanimous points victory over Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday, asking him to "get it on".

"I'm in a position where I could face either Mayweather or Pacquiao, but I want Mayweather," Khan said.

I think the reason he wants to face Mayweather because the prize money would be huge even for the loser.

i dont think mayweather will give khan a big percentage of the prize money if ever they will have a match
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:12:12 PM

Yeah of course. That would be a pretty interesting match but no way it will happen.

But it would sure be a good fight to watch and bet on.

Thats what they said against the pacquiao fight and look what happened, people buying tickets for 100k $ thats just crazy, what did they expect anyways

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12824362/floyd-mayweather-says-willing-fight-manny-pacquiao-again

So we can potentially see a rematch where Mayweather fights Pacquiao again for the 50-0 (assuming he doesn't get beaten by Khan or whoever in september, which he will not).
xetsr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:47:16 PM

So... Where are all the Pacquiao fans now? You can blame this one on him and his trainers. It wasn't Mayweather being Mayweather but Pacquiao being injured, failed to disclose that and couldn't get his shot before fight. Would explain why he wasn't aggressive like in past fights.

People who bet on Pacquiao or paid to see this fight should be pissed.
bittyfree

Activity: 126

I like nuts

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:00:03 PM

So... Where are all the Pacquiao fans now? You can blame this one on him and his trainers. It wasn't Mayweather being Mayweather but Pacquiao being injured, failed to disclose that and couldn't get his shot before fight. Would explain why he wasn't aggressive like in past fights.

Thats like me...
I havent watched the fight live, because I somehow couldnt manage to  stream it from Europe and its a PPV program, so I just waited to see it on the news.
The next day, I saw some hilarious gifs and videos that showed Mayweather just running around and Pacquiao looking after him. Well, I thought Pacuiao won, then I saw that Mayweather won on the newspaper and I lost 100€...
To anyone who actually watched it live on TV:
How could Mayweather win when he actually just ran away from Pacuiao?

BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:18:51 PM

I think Keith Thurman has a chance to fight mayweather.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

Thats like me...
I havent watched the fight live, because I somehow couldnt manage to  stream it from Europe and its a PPV program, so I just waited to see it on the news.
The next day, I saw some hilarious gifs and videos that showed Mayweather just running around and Pacquiao looking after him. Well, I thought Pacuiao won, then I saw that Mayweather won on the newspaper and I lost 100€...
To anyone who actually watched it live on TV:
How could Mayweather win when he actually just ran away from Pacuiao?

Because mayweather landed a lot more punches and threw a lot more than pacquiao even though pacquiao is suppose to be the more aggressive boxer.
foreveryoung

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:44:17 PM

want to see brock lesnar vs these guys !

no i think mayweather deserve get opponent like Snow Queen Elsa ya , gurls vs gurls
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:23:55 AM

Amir Khan? Really?
Im the last guy on earth who can be considered a Mayweather fan, but Floyd would destroy Khan.

Lets face it, there is no one left to fight other than Canelo or Manny again.
Either way, the outcome would be pre-determined.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:40:48 AM

Pacquiao should've bitten May's ear  Roll Eyes
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:51:49 AM

even i fans for pacman but no doubt mayweather win the match that is the fact it has not changed and his still one of the best boxer in the world
+n+(?_?)+n+

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:05:31 AM

Mayweather is the Most coward gay in the world. I will never ever waste my money on boxing again. It is fixed and it is a big scam.

Smoke up and chill down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: