Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 07:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All these guides for few BTC  (Read 313 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:04:03 PM

All these guides you see in picture for 0.05 BTC

Warning some of them may contain hacking methods. Don't buy if you don't agree to this. Most of them are for illustrative purposes only.

http://postimg.org/image/7hkt6uypn/

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

would you do escrow? also in my opinion these are just random text documents maybe you can quote something from those?

kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

I can send all these guides to you in a .zip or .rar file mainly .rar and protect it with a 28 character password containing all kind of symbols. I send you first, if you brute force them, keep them, if not send me the BTC and i realise to you the password. I told you some contain hacking methods, some other just illustrative information, these are some of the guides bought from Deepweb. Regards.

Here is a quote from them:

Well, defined loosely, carding is the art of credit card manipulation to access goods or services by way of
fraud. But dont let the "politically correct" definition of carding stop fool you, because carding is more than
that. Much more.
Although different people card for different reasons, the motive is usually tied to money. Yea, handling a
$9,000 plasma television in your hands and knowing that you didnt pay one red cent for it is definitely a
rush.
But other factors contribute to your personal reason for carding. Many carders in the scene come from poor
countries, such as Argentina, Pakistan, and Lebanon where $50 could mean a weeks pay, on a good day.
Real carders (the one that have been in the scene the longest) seem to card for something more, however.
The thrill of cc manipulation? The rush that the federalles could bust down your door at any minute? The
defiance of knowing that everyday that you are walking among the public is another day that you have
gotten away with a federal crime?
Whatever your persona reason for carding is, this tutorial should answer a few noobie questions and take
the guessing out of the entire carding game. The resources and techniques mentioned in this tutorial are
NOT, I repeat, NOT the only methods of carding. Experience in carding is key. You have to practice your
own methods and try out new techniques in carding to really get a system that works for you. This tutorial is
meant to get you on your way.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: