Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SAVINGS & TRUST - Just when you thought Bitcoin was instant....  (Read 14564 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:03:06 AM

Do you think your alarm may have been early considering his withdrawals are manual and he may be sleeping or gone out shopping ?

How the fuck would I know what he was doing ? ......THAT GUY HIDES BETTER THAN WALDO and seems to answer and ignore what/when he chooses.
Perhaps he was working on the Dead Man's Switch......LMAO

Frankly, I am done defending a guy that couldn't give 2 fucking shits about me. EVERYONE IS FREE TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT.

I will end with this....now that I don't give a fuck.

Do you morons realize what a TRUST ACCOUNT is ?

IT'S SPLIT FUCKING LIABILITY.

I was going to close my account on August 20th anyways.....BRING IT ON.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blazing

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:32:35 AM

have another drink
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:37:24 AM

have another drink

Sure. Post with another puppet account.

DannyM

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:40:53 AM

what does your avatar mean? I don't get it.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:42:53 AM

Do you think your alarm may have been early considering his withdrawals are manual and he may be sleeping or gone out shopping ?

How the fuck would I know what he was doing ? ......THAT GUY HIDES BETTER THAN WALDO and seems to answer and ignore what/when he chooses.

Frankly, I am done defending a guy that couldn't give 2 fucking shits about me. EVERYONE IS FREE TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT.

Your big text is really big and serious.  You must mean business.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:47:05 AM

Best I can figure it's "I love nevadacat"  or maybe "I love albertacat"

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:47:22 AM

You are a very angry man. I hope you find peace for whatever is troubling you.
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:34:45 AM

Let's join forces as Christians and start a Jesus Christ revival!

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:43:41 AM

3 hours is a REALLY LONG TIME!!!  You should probably get angry, start yelling, break your computer, you know...things like that.   Cry

Just another troll thread.  Ignore these idiots.  I only see half the posts in this thread anyway, the ignore user feature is awesome Smiley

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:47:02 AM

After 210 documented days of Investing with Pirate@40 DIRECTLY and NOT USING A 3rd PARTY, I would hardly say that I AM A TROLL.

ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:58:12 AM

He has 24 hours. Dont rush, with new rates there is going to be very big float of funds out.
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:01:21 AM

He has 24 hours. Dont rush, with new rates there is going to be very big float of funds out.

Please show me WHERE this is documented.

ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:06:59 AM

It said that it could take time, and he stated some time for this operations in his bet. Any way 24 hours for withdrawing deposits is normal, when money are used for business...
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:10:50 AM

It said that it could take time, and he stated some time for this operations in his bet. Any way 24 hours for withdrawing deposits is normal, when money are used for business...

Jesus Christ.
Get the tit out of your mouth already....

He has NEVER stated 24 hours TO HIS LENDERS. You might be referring to his 'Bet' but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or the terms under which I lend to him under.

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:13:06 AM

He is busy spending your deposit on S R blow and some local hookers. Ur cash is gone man, crying here wont help.  Cry

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:27:36 AM

He has NEVER stated 24 hours TO HIS LENDERS. You might be referring to his 'Bet' but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or the terms under which I lend to him under.
He has, several times. Of course I don't blame you for not keeping up with the daily activities of Pirate with all of the posts about him.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:47:14 AM

He has, several times. Of course I don't blame you for not keeping up with the daily activities of Pirate with all of the posts about him.

Well, I check 2 places for Pirate Info..... his 2 infamous LOCKED THREADS, neither of which made ANY reference in the OP to 24 Hours per Withdrawal.

While I have your attention Maged, any reason why service operators are able to get away with locking their Service Threads, when they use this forum for active recruitment ?

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 06:16:39 AM

While I have your attention Maged, any reason why service operators are able to get away with locking their Service Threads, when they use this forum for active recruitment ?
I don't know, I just work here.

BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 06:20:00 AM

Best I can figure it's "I love nevadacat"  or maybe "I love albertacat"

I would guess otherwise, based on the, erm, usual poignancy of character Bitlane shows. Somehow I doubt the third symbol represents a state or province...

Bitlane, I see two possibilities here:

• BS&T is finally collapsing as so many have feared. You have somehow been the first to discover it.
  • Pirate is asleep, not at his computer, or otherwise occupied. (What, people have lives apart from Bitcoin?)

I'm not going to judge as to the probability of either of those possibilities, but one thing is true in either case - bitching about it isn't going to do anything whatsoever.

And in regards to service thread locking, there is this magical, mystical, mysterious button labeled "New Topic". Confusing, I know, but you seem to have figured it out. It's revolutionary - you can fume all you want and those of us who want to keep track of happenings without reading twenty pages of utter crap can read the service thread.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 06:25:53 AM

Best I can figure it's "I love nevadacat"  or maybe "I love albertacat"

I would guess otherwise, based on the, erm, usual poignancy of character Bitlane shows. Somehow I doubt the third symbol represents a state or province...

Bitlane, I see two possibilities here:

• BS&T is finally collapsing as so many have feared. You have somehow been the first to discover it.
  • Pirate is asleep, not at his computer, or otherwise occupied. (What, people have lives apart from Bitcoin?)

I'm not going to judge as to the probability of either of those possibilities, but one thing is true in either case - bitching about it isn't going to do anything whatsoever.

And in regards to service thread locking, there is this magical, mystical, mysterious button labeled "New Topic". Confusing, I know, but you seem to have figured it out. It's revolutionary - you can fume all you want and those of us who want to keep track of happenings without reading twenty pages of utter crap can read the service thread.

And notme made it so obvious

------

Also, if pirate is using the coins to turn a profit, isn't it to be expected that sometimes he doesn't have "instant" bitcoins?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: