Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SAVINGS & TRUST - Just when you thought Bitcoin was instant....  (Read 14564 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 06:29:26 AM

He has NEVER stated 24 hours TO HIS LENDERS. You might be referring to his 'Bet' but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or the terms under which I lend to him under.
He has, several times. Of course I don't blame you for not keeping up with the daily activities of Pirate with all of the posts about him.

Well, I check 2 places for Pirate Info..... his 2 infamous LOCKED THREADS, neither of which made ANY reference in the OP to 24 Hours per Withdrawal.

While I have your attention Maged, any reason why service operators are able to get away with locking their Service Threads, when they use this forum for active recruitment ?

He has said it repeatedly in his channel on IRC.

He locked the thread because people like you troll it with stupid crap like "He's not available 24x7 and I need my bottle of milk now!"

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 07:44:51 AM

Well, I check 2 places for Pirate Info..... his 2 infamous LOCKED THREADS, neither of which made ANY reference in the OP to 24 Hours per Withdrawal.

While I have your attention Maged, any reason why service operators are able to get away with locking their Service Threads, when they use this forum for active recruitment ?

Which is to say that he didn't mention this when advertising on the forum for people's money.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 08:07:15 AM

Which is to say that he didn't mention this when advertising on the forum for people's money.

Pirate made no guarantee as to timeliness but always has had a personal goal of processing things within 24 hours (which he has reinforced when talking with people) and people still deposited.  If a person really was concerned about turnaround, it should have been put in writing before depositing. 

EIEIO:

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:10:24 AM

He never reinforced shit with me...and perhaps if all of his so-called info was to be found on IRC, then he should have used IRC to recruit accounts and NOT Bitcointalk.org ?

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 08:13:03 AM

He never reinforced shit with me...and perhaps if all of his so-called info was to be found on IRC, then he should have used IRC to recruit accounts and NOT Bitcointalk.org ?

When's the last time he's actively recruited accounts?  Please, quote it.

EIEIO:

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:15:49 AM

When's the last time he's actively recruited accounts?  Please, quote it.

You are completely correct. He has 'Trust Accounts' to assume Liability now.

He is now the untouchable MOB BOSS and all of his CAPOs will go to jail when this falls apart.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:27:40 AM

Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 08:32:26 AM

When's the last time he's actively recruited accounts?  Please, quote it.

You are completely correct. He has 'Trust Accounts' to assume Liability now.

He is now the untouchable MOB BOSS and all of his CAPOs will go to jail when this falls apart.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

I haven't done business with Pirate in ages (bitcoin time) but I remember clearly 24hrs being the time frame he's "promised" on withdrawals.

Dude I liked the stuff you did with BitcoinExpress but seriously you're getting pretty close to the same level of attention/glory seeking whoredom by getting your panties in a twist over a 3 hour wait on a withdrawal, when if you'd bothered to ask people who've been doing business with him for a while or even popped into the IRC channel, you'd have known an up to 24hour wait is normal.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:44:30 AM

Should I have asked what level of BTC investment warranted decent service from him ? MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT WAS 7 MONTHS OLD.

This little thing started a couple days ago, between him and I.....so this was not the first straw.

I PM'd him to ask for CLARIFICATION in regards to the RATE CHANGE (considering everyone one of his TRUST ACCOUNTS were reporting something DIFFERENT) and he dismissed me like I was a child.

Both BEFORE and AFTER THIS, be was famous for picking and choosing WHAT he replied to and most times simply chose to IGNORE me.

With all things considered, I am happy with the end result, although it's a LONG WAY TO MONDAY and this isn't quite over yet.

The best part about being ME is that all of my PMs can be verified by an Admin.
I have NOTHING to hide, nor have I ever.......

blazing

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:59:37 AM

why do you need coins so quickly anyway? its not like the price is dropping
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:06:44 AM

If you don't trust him because your payment was hours late then why the hell would you be angry about him closing your account?  If you freak out this much over a minor delay, perhaps you don't have the risk tolerance needed for HYIP. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:06:46 AM

why do you need coins so quickly anyway? its not like the price is dropping

Hookers, Blow......and Piano Lessons. Oh, how I am looking forward to those Piano Lessons.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:08:15 AM

If you don't trust him because your payment was hours late then why the hell would you be angry about him closing your account?  If you freak out this much over a minor delay, perhaps you don't have the risk tolerance needed for HYIP. 

Someone needs to do a bit more reading me thinks.....

I am not in the least MAD about my account being closed. Perhaps you should get your facts straight and READ.

SaintFlow

Activity: 476

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:18:40 AM

I thought you said you never invested more than you can loose. Has that changed.

I hold passthroughs and I consider the principal lost until proven otherwise......

don't let me make you question your assumptions
tosku

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 09:22:52 AM

It looks like this thread has started a bank run from Pirate. There are 23+ withdrawal requests from Bitcoinmax right now. The list only shows the first 23, it could be 1000 requests, or it could just be 24.

The big withdrawal queue could also be completely unrelated. The upcoming rate change for Bitcoinmax users might also be the cause.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:23:48 AM

I thought you said you never invested more than you can loose. Has that changed.

I hold passthroughs and I consider the principal lost until proven otherwise......

LOL
Does that mean I am a Charity-feeder and not an Investor ?

Considering you are trying to help Pirate, you are doing more harm than good with comments like that.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:26:34 AM

It looks like this thread has started a bank run from Pirate. There are 23+ withdrawal requests from Bitcoinmax right now. The list only shows the first 23, it could be 1000 requests, or it could just be 24.

Well, part of that queue was there before I made a stink......so it's not all my fault.

I just didn't give a fuck about 'future' interest and had the balls to put honesty before my own personal greed.

As with most things, this could have been avoided with a bit of communication....COMMUNICATION TO ME.

Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:38:16 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2012, 09:56:37 AM by Willowbitcoin

Well, part of that queue was there before I made a stink......so it's not all my fault.

I just didn't give a fuck about 'future' interest and had the balls to put honesty before my own personal greed.

As with most things, this could have been avoided with a bit of communication....COMMUNICATION TO ME.

I cant help but bite....

In your words,

Pirate has paid you dutifully for 7 months. Up to 7% a week. Perhaps enough interest to buy yourself a nice car.
For you to then turn on this person for a lack of communication or perhaps a unintended slight says much about your character.

and very noble of you to throw care to the wind and reveal the ponzi after you have withdrawn over 95% of your funds.

Edit - Removed quotations around the word ponzi.
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:43:46 AM

You are clearly misquoting me......

I have not stated anything in regards to a PONZI.

My frustration with Pirate stems from, or leads back much further than this last 'slight'.....

I simply had to overcome my own GREED so that I could speak my mind freely.

My problem IS and always has been TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION from Pirate.

DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 10:02:03 AM

If part of that queue at BitcoinMax was already there before you made your withdrawal then obviously other people have been waiting longer than you to get their money

Do you expect Pirate to give you a preferential treatment ? Hey it's Bitlane, let's push his withdrawal to the front of the queue !

Seems to me a lot of people want their money and has hasn't got it readily available or is doing something else....

Anyway, Just saying...

I hope you get your BTC soon !

Best of luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: