Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which pic do you like best? If you like one that someone else suggested, vote for "Something other".
Keep the original coconuts
Some juicy melons
A couple milk jugs
Traditional milk cans
A pair of Great Tits
Something other

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I could really use your help regarding my avatar.  (Read 3300 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 08:53:10 PM

Some people seem to think my 'coconuts' avatar looks like a pair of hairy testicles rather than boobs. (For those of you who are confused, 'coconuts' is indeed a slang term for boobs, not nuts. I've actually had some interesting interpretations of my username given to me in the past as well... but that's another story.)

Nevertheless, in light of this, I'm considering changing my avatar. I'm leaning towards changing it to 'some juicy melons', but would really appreciate your input. Care to help me decide on what to wear?

-------------------------------------------------

Keep the original coconuts?

Some juicy melons?

A couple milk jugs?

Traditional milk cans?

A pair of Great Tits?

Something other?

-------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to suggest another pic altogether for consideration by posting it below and don't forget to vote in the poll. If you like a pic someone else posted please identify which one in your post. Much appreciated and thank you all in advance.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:07:43 PM

Melons one looks good.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 09:10:53 PM

Blue-footed boobies!

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/blue-footed-booby.jpg
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/multimedia/dynamic/00137/Galapagos-1024_137002o.jpg

fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:14:24 PM

I've just realized "(oYo)" looks like 2 round things if you squint?
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 09:23:06 PM

I've just realized "(oYo)" looks like 2 round things if you squint?
LOL. You're not the only one. I honestly thought it was REALLY obvious when I originally registered this username on BCT.

Blue-footed boobies!

I never knew about these kind of boobies! I like them.  Cool

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:31:26 PM

Blue-footed boobies!

I never knew about these kind of boobies! I like them.  Cool

I vote this one for the avatar

{ BitSpill }
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Melons one looks good.
Strange. Someone (I don't remember who) "+1"ed your post, but has since deleted their post. Huh

Although I like the Blue-footed Boobies, I'm not sure if I like them more than the juicy melons. Perhaps I just like saying juicy melons more than Blue-footed Boobies, however Great Tits is fun to say as well. Damn this decision is tough. I need more input! Cheesy

<edit> The voting is tied between all three as well!  Roll Eyes

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:09:14 PM

Melons one looks good.
Strange. Someone (I don't remember who) "+1"ed your post, but has since deleted their post. Huh

Although I like the Blue-footed Boobies, I'm not sure if I like them more than the juicy melons. Perhaps I just like saying juicy melons more than Blue-footed Boobies, however Great Tits is fun to say as well. Damn this decision is tough. I need more input! Cheesy

That was me. Ever since my 3 day ban I've been afraid of bumping things. I'm traumatized Tongue

Also: I didn't realize there was a poll when I did that.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:32:37 PM

Melons one looks good.

That was me. Ever since my 3 day ban I've been afraid of bumping things. I'm traumatized Tongue

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best and did you end up casting a vote? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "<edit>" your last post. Wink)

I'm not sure if your other post consisted of anything more than a "+1", but a simple "+1" is indeed considered an unsubstantial post or spam. I thought "bumping" a post was literally saying "bump" or something similar for the specific reason to... well, bump a thread to the top of the list. I don't believe it's against the rules to make multiple posts in a thread even if they are within a short time span as long as you aren't spamming and remain on-topic.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:37:24 PM

Melons one looks good.

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "<edit>" your last post. Wink)

I'm not sure if your other post consisted of anything more than a "+1", but a simple "+1" is indeed considered an unsubstantial post or spam. I thought "bumping" a post was literally saying "bump" or something similar for the specific reason to... well, bump a thread to the top of the list. I don't believe it's against the rules to make multiple posts in a thread even if they are within a short time span as long as you aren't spamming and remain on-topic.

I'm sure you're right.

Ya juicy melons is my personal favourite. But I know it's a hard choice to make. I almost went with this one:

Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:31:25 PM

Melons one looks good.

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "<edit>" your last post. Wink)

I'm sure you're right.

Ya juicy melons is my personal favourite. But I know it's a hard choice to make. I almost went with this one:

Grin
LOL! That Robin pic is priceless, although I do prefer the one you chose instead. It's more suitable to your username and the caption is spot on.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:58:29 PM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:57:44 AM

You should have a script that switches through the avatars in the OP each hour
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:12:19 AM

Yes Grin

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:18:01 AM

Saying that Tongue

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:19:18 AM

Looks like you can go either way...Tough call

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 04:43:24 AM

I really like this pic, but I think I would prefer not to be so ostentatious.

Otherwise, I would've chosen a pic of Kate Upton's right from the start.

LOL! I didn't notice this little guy right away.^

You should have a script that switches through the avatars in the OP each hour
I'm thinking that might just be a little confusing for everyone. Regardless, I don't know the first thing about scripting. Embarrassed

DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:08:29 AM

I recommend Cheese with a lot holes on it .  Grin
BlatchMajorBitstaff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:21:37 AM

Melons one looks good.

7 day ban in effect. Traumatized Cry
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:58:15 PM

^ lol. Aren't you ban evading then? xD

I like this one.
If not, then a pair of Great Tits. But no one is going to understand what they mean lol.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: