Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Australia and New Zealand - Bit Innovate  (Read 14600 times)
Bit Innovate (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 01:11:34 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 11:09:44 PM by Bit Innovate

Bit Innovate is offering bitcoin services in Australia & New Zealand.

About Bit Innovate
Bit Innovate is an Australian owned initiative with the intention to promote and provide innovative services for Bitcoin.

Bit Innovate facilitates the purchase and sale of Bitcoins with Australian Dollars (AUD) & New Zealand (NZD). This fast and easy to use local service resolves the need for individuals to send money overseas to international Bitcoin exchanges.

Bit Innovate is located in Sydney, Australia and run by a group of IT professionals

For more information on Bit Innovate contact us at support@bitinnovate.com

Stay tuned, this is only the beginning…

All feedback and comments welcome. http://www.bitcoinfeedback.com/viewuser.php?id=560

Cheers,

The Bit Innovate Team
www.bitinnovate.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:43:39 AM

Hi Damien,

Any plans on buying btc from public ?
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 11:17:12 AM

Hi Damien,

Any plans on buying btc from public ?

Yes. This is one of the offering we are working on at the moment. Watch this space...
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2012, 03:08:57 AM

Hi all,

Bit Innovate is giving away an extra 2% of Bitcoins on every purchase for today only! Make an order through our site and once the funds have cleared we will add the extra 2% to your total BTC order.

Thanks,
The Bit Innovate Team
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 10:22:39 PM

Hi all,

We just wanted to  to let you all know about a few changes that we have made to our website this morning.

The first thing you will notice if you have used our service before, is that we changed the way we display our price and that we have reduced out commission to 9.9%.

We have also added a ticker from mtgox that displayers both AUD and USD prices and history.

We have put these changes in place to help us better deliver new products in to near future and hope to be launching our latest product in the coming week.

Thanks and we welcome your feedback.

The Bit Innovate Team
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:59:09 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2012, 01:26:47 AM by Bit Innovate

Our Bit:anything service it unavailable at this time. Check back soon.

Bit:anything
Buy almost anything with Bitcoin
https://bitinnovate.com/bit_anything

A note and apologies: At the moment, this service is for Australia & New Zealand only, but if everything goes according to plan, it will be expanded to the rest of the world in the future.

Bit Innovate is pleased to announce our latest product; Bit:anything BETA, a service to buy almost anything with Bitcoins.

All you need to do is go to our website, fill out the form telling us what you want and from what site, then pay us in Bitcoins. We will then purchase what you want on your behalf and have it sent directly to you.

Why would you use this service?
Because you can now buy almost anything with your Bitcoins.
Because you don’t want your private purchase showing up on your credit card statement.
Because now you can say to all the haters that you were able to buy your new laptop, camera, mountain bike, microwave, dildo or e-book using Bitcoin.
Novelty value.
Or, just because, okay?

What about warranty/DOA/ELF?
The item/s will be purchased from the site using our account and sent to your address and we will forward on all correspondence we receive directly to you. If you have any issues with the product, we will forward on all email and correspondence on your behalf to the retailer. If you need to return the product for any reason we will provide you with the details to make this happen.

Limitations of the service
As this is a BETA service there are some restrictions to this service while we iron out all the kinks.
We will only purchase items from what we deem reputable sites.
This service is only available to sites that accept Australian dollars.
We can only ship to Australian addresses (No PO Boxes).

If for some reason we are not able to purchase the item/s, we will of course refund you in full.
For a full list of our terms and conditions go to https://bitinnovate.com/terms

The Bit Innovate Team
www.bitinnovate.com
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 11:49:22 AM

We are pleased to anounce that this service in now available in New Zealand
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2012, 01:24:34 AM

Our website upgrade is now live. Check out Bit Innovate v2.0 https://bitinnovate.com/
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 07:30:57 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2013, 09:52:04 AM by TradeFortress

9.9% commission? that's insane..
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 09:31:09 AM

A New year and a new commission!

Bit Innovate is please to announce that we have permanently reduced our commission rate by more that 20% for our Buy Bitcoin service in Australia.

https://bitinnovate.com/a-new-year-and-a-new-base-commission-of-7-9/
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 12:09:25 PM

We are pleased to announce the launch of our Sell Bitcoins service for AUD
https://bitinnovate.com/sell-bitcoins/
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 11:10:52 PM

Bit Innovate is please to announce the launch of our Buy Bitcoins service in New Zealand.

https://bitinnovate.com
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 03:39:09 AM

I sold a handful of Bitcoins with this crowd on Friday.  Got my money today by DD to an Australian bank. Seems like a good service so far!

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 03:17:19 AM

Thanks for the feedback julz
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:55:25 AM

I used this service to sell BTC on the 02/04/13 and although I was told I would recieve the funds "within two business days". Its 04/04/13 with 15 minutes til the end of business hours and I'm chasing my money. I'll let the community know how it works out. There has been very heavy volume at MTGOX with complaints about lag (At least in the BTC-E Chat, where I happened to be lurking), but it raises some interesting questions about BTC. For example, while one of BTC's advantages is the decentralistion of trust, (you can't trust the banks, but you can trust the network) I and, I note, many others do not trust services within the bitcoin economy due to the hacks and scams it has been plagued with.
  To be fair to Bitinnovate, It is probably due to circumstances beyond their control, but the only advantage they can offer over selling directly on MTGOX is speed (as yet undetermined) and simplicity of service (which is excellent)

LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:52:47 AM

Well, obviously Bitinnovate is well aware of the need for speed, I was contacted by support and the problem was a mistyped BSB number. It's the first time support anywhere replied to me within 15 minutes of contact. I expect that the funds will be availible tomorrow. I'm glad I used their service, god knows how difficult it would have been to sort out via a stressed by demand major exchange. Wink

julz
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:02:32 AM

Some of my acquaintances have bought using Bitinnovate - and one mentioned that the bank teller was curious about it and said that they had seen a few deposits to 'bitinnovate' in the past day.
That's just one branch - so they must be doing a fair volume of trade!

I've now sold a few times using this service and had no problems.

I do hope that Bitinnovate has good relations with their bank manager(s) and is doing all the right things as far as AML laws...  It'd be a shame to see this service get unwanted attention from regulators due to the sheer demand for the service!

Bitinnovate - do you hold some capital in reserve in a separate bank account so that if your main trading account is frozen, you can still return whatever was in-flight during the freeze (or at least a good proportion of it)?

Peleus

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:11:22 AM

I'd love to use them, but I just can't justify paying twice the commission compared to MtGox.
julz
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:58:04 AM

I'd love to use them, but I just can't justify paying twice the commission compared to MtGox.

Yeah.. that's what one of my friends said.  By the time she managed to set up a mtgox account and get funds into it - she paid much more than she would have at bitinnovate.
MtGox is good for catching a dip though.

Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 12:02:23 AM

Some of my acquaintances have bought using Bitinnovate - and one mentioned that the bank teller was curious about it and said that they had seen a few deposits to 'bitinnovate' in the past day.
That's just one branch - so they must be doing a fair volume of trade!

I've now sold a few times using this service and had no problems.

I do hope that Bitinnovate has good relations with their bank manager(s) and is doing all the right things as far as AML laws...  It'd be a shame to see this service get unwanted attention from regulators due to the sheer demand for the service!

Bitinnovate - do you hold some capital in reserve in a separate bank account so that if your main trading account is frozen, you can still return whatever was in-flight during the freeze (or at least a good proportion of it)?

We have our funds distributed between a number of banks. Just like our BTC is held in a number of wallets. We will never keep everything in just one place. Having single points of failure is something we wish to avoid.

One of the major reason we don't accept EFT is not because fraud will leave us out of pocket but because it will tarnish our relationship with our banks and this is very important for us to maintain. We have just seen another Bitcoin company Bitfloor shut its doors for this very reason. https://bitfloor.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: