Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: searching for loans with low interest (searching for escrow)  (Read 1568 times)
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:27:30 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:02:03 AM by leen93

I'm searching for loans with low interest.
Any amount from 0.1 mBTC to 5 BTC is welcome
interest : 0.10% / day (0.1 mBTC - 1 BTC)
             0.15% / day (1.0 BTC - 5.0 BTC)

loans taken
loan with jorjito25 starting on tuesday

min. duration: 1/2 day
max. duration: 1 month

collateral can be provided
     available right now : 4.15 EUR neteller (can only be sended to accounts in EURO, otherwise costs might be too high to send and send back the funds in the end)
     260 EUR can be transfered with a SEPA bank transfer to a trustworthy escrow in the EU (more soon when i get paid out) (because of Easter payments go through on tuesday so we'll have to wait a while before we can start up the loan)
     I also invested over 30 BTC in gambling websites (e.g. prcdice), is there a way to provide that as collateral?

*5 BTC will be borrowed from Quickseller in a special deal with an escrow

UPDATE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012457.0
still taking fully collaterized loans but in a new way
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:29:27 PM

loans taken

Can you provide some valid collateral ? Like your forum account?
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:32:53 PM

loans taken

With his account he wont get more than 0.04 loan...
So o dont know how he is asking for that kind of amount.

Are u asking for 25 to 1250 dollars with 4 euros as collateral?
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:33:40 PM

loans taken

I have 4 euro neteller like mentioned in my post
at the moment not a lot but if you are from the EU or if we can find a trustworthy person from the EU I can transfer money from my bank account as collateral
how does it work with forum account as collateral? I want to keep access to my account.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:34:52 PM

loans taken

That's still 400 times the min. amount of loan i take... But can I keep access to my account in that case?
jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:37:38 PM

loans taken

I have 4 euro neteller like mentioned in my post
at the moment not a lot but if you are from the EU or if we can find a trustworthy person from the EU I can transfer money from my bank account as collateral
how does it work with forum account as collateral? I want to keep access to my account.

Why are u asking for a loan when u have money in ur bank??
Anyway ill be willing to provide u the loan if u give me 130% 140%  value of the loan as collateral.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:38:08 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 03:44:50 PM by EcuaMobi

I recommend everyone to stay away from leen93, several red flags here:
- OP doesn't know how much he needs: there's a huge difference between 0.1mBTC to 5BTC. It seems he just wants to get as much as possible.
- He's offering a ridiculously low collateral
- He's selling BTC at the same time that he asks for a loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011507.0
- He has had scammy behavior before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008093.msg10941590#msg10941590

Be sure to trade with him only with a strong collateral for loans and always with a trusted escrow.

jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:38:51 PM

loans taken

That's still 400 times the min. amount of loan i take... But can I keep access to my account in that case?

No, if u provide ur account as collateral then u could not acces to it until u repay the full loan.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

I recommend everyone to stay away from leen93, several red flags here:
- OP doesn't know how much he needs: there's a huge difference between 0.1mBTC to 5BTC. It seems he just wants to get as much as possible.
- He's offering a ridiculously low collateral
- He's selling BTC at the same time that he asks for a loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011507.0
- He has had scammy behavior before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008093.msg10941590#msg10941590

Be sure to trade with him only with a strong collateral for loans and always with a trusted escrow.

I am offering a SEPA transfer to an escrow. I guess that's one of the safest collaterals you can get?
and yes, i'm trading btc's too, don't think there is something wrong with that.
How much i need is indeed as much as possible.
EcuaMobi, I never scammed someone and I will never do that. With trusted persons I'm also willing to share my identity (and some people on this forum already know me).
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:45:44 PM

loans taken

No, if u provide ur account as collateral then u could not acces to it until u repay the full loan.
Then I'm not interested. Unless it will be for a larger amount than 0.04 BTC but I don't think that's applicable. I prefer no collateral for small loans and a SEPA transfer collateral for larger amounts
jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:51:52 PM

If u transfer money to me by SEPA ill be willing to give you the loan or change ur money into bitcoins with a fee.
PM me if u are interested.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:52:08 PM

loans taken

Then I'm not interested. Unless it will be for a larger amount than 0.04 BTC but I don't think that's applicable. I prefer no collateral for small loans and a SEPA transfer collateral for larger amounts

Wait, if you have money .. why don't you buy some bitcoin? Register on kraken.com  make a FIAT deposit (euros) and after buy some btc. It is really insane give euros as collateral for bitcoin...
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:59:24 PM

loans taken

Wait, if you have money .. why don't you buy some bitcoin? Register on kraken.com  make a FIAT deposit (euros) and after buy some btc. It is really insane give euros as collateral for bitcoin...
Since I want to keep some fiat as safety, in case bitcoin would drop further. I don't want to buy bitcoins, just lend them. And i give back the amount of bitcoins + interest, regardless of the bitcoinprice, the loan is in btc. But for small amounts I'm also interested in buying bitcoins without a fee
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:03:37 PM

Since I want to keep some fiat as safety, in case bitcoin would drop further. I don't want to buy bitcoins, just lend them. And i give back the amount of bitcoins + interest, regardless of the bitcoinprice, the loan is in btc. But for small amounts I'm also interested in buying bitcoins without a fee

Why do you need the loan? What will you do if you get BTC5? I guess you'll spend them on something? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to take the loan (unless you just want to get reputation).
If you do spend them you'll need to re-buy them again plus interest to repay the loan, so it would be the same as buying the coins now. Bitcoin price can go up or down, there's no way to know that.

jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:06:55 PM

loans taken

So... If bitcoin goes down you repay ur loan and get ur collateral back and if goes up u keep the coins and default ur loan?
Please explain to us why do u need the coins for?
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:10:14 PM

loans taken

So... If bitcoin goes down you repay ur loan and get ur collateral back and if goes up u keep the coins and default ur loan?
Please explain to us why do u need the coins for?

to invest them in a dice website (i am invested for a large amount in different dice websites) so no risk i wouldnt be able to pay you back at any time. I always hav access to btc.
if you want i can provide over 100% collateral if you really don't trust me so you don't have risk me running away (to make sure collateral stays at least the amount borrowed). But you'll have my identity anyway since I'll transfer money with the bank.

I repay the loan always!

He asked why I just don't use all my money to buy btc. and that's because i don't want to be bankrupt when bitcoin suddenly goes to 0. The risk (and possible profits) of the bitcoinprice is still beared by the lender.
If i borrow 0.1 btc and you want your bitcoins back the next day you get back 0.1001 btc.

But I only pay you back when I have my money back. So better to use an escrow I guess?
jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:13:55 PM

I dont care about id.
With a valid collateral will be enough.
Valid collateral would be 130% value of the money that u borrow.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:17:21 PM

I dont care about id.
Ok that's fine!
And if it gets close to equality I'm willing to provide more collateral if you wouldn't want to continue the loan, so you shouldn't worry about it at all.
But then let's arrange an escrow!
jorjito25

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

I dont care about id.
Ok that's fine!
And if it gets close to equality I'm willing to provide more collateral if you wouldn't want to continue the loan, so you shouldn't worry about it at all.

Good! The only think that worried me is what happen if you try to get the transfer back by reporting something...
I think that the best way is if u make the transfer to an scrow first and then he transfer to me.
Or u make the transfer to my bitstamp account for example...
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:31:35 PM

I dont care about id.
Ok that's fine!

Good! The only think that worried me is what happen if you try to get the transfer back by reporting something...
I think that the best way is if u make the transfer to an scrow first and then he transfer to me.
Or u make the transfer to my bitstamp account for example...
I'll not transfer 130% of the btc value to you if the escrow doesn't keep the funds but you (unless you send bitcoins to an escrow in exchange). I don't want to bear any risk you running away with my money too. Cancelling a SEPA transfer is impossible when the money is arrived but I can proof the escrow I own the bank account.
I don't understand why nobody is willing to trust someone. I'm providing a valid collateral of 130%. If you prefer a cash collateral you should search an escrow in the netherlands.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: