Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E (trollbox)  (Read 9264 times)
HauntingShade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:08:53 AM

They trade NMC and BTC as well. lol

And RUR as of today  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoiners (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:20:29 AM

As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

This is here for everyone to see.

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 03:23:31 AM

As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.

Because you have insulted us, the worshipers of the BTC-E chatbox!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
HauntingShade

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:26:24 AM

the users of the BTC-E chatbox!
Huh
the users of the BTC-E chatbox!
the worshippers of the BTC-E chatbox!
Grin Cool
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 03:28:13 AM

We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!  Lips sealed

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:28:27 AM

As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.

Most people find it enjoyable to be able to mess about with other people and be able to dish it out as well as have it thrown back at you a bit. You need something to do while you are waiting for the market to shift in your favor, so if you can't handle it, go back to your solitary exchange, and don't bother with having any fun. If you can't take a joke, go play by yourself.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 03:29:27 AM

Cool, support! Finally this girl can get off her period now!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
HauntingShade

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:30:50 AM

Thank you support, that will be a great addition !! for some...
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:33:53 AM

We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!  Lips sealed

Cool, support! Finally this girl can get off her period now!

Shows maturity.  Wow.

We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!

Obviously they see a problem!  Thanks btce.  I wouldn't have an option. I'd have it off by default with the option to turn on.  New people see the people above responding and posting.  People do have a problem with this.

I'm keeping this public and in the serps.

Cheers.
NASDAQEnema

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:37:32 AM

People who want to get rid of the trollbox, want to feel like there's a black Jennifer Lopez coming to them for their every need while they hand mastur... calculate possible trading strategies without the commoners talking to them.

Yup. That's why you hate the box. It means average people have access to the same resources you are using. You're the joke. You're the one who needs a suit n tie (why do I feel like a hypocrite??) and a room with a marble desk to feel comfortable.

Please die in a fire, you elitist waste of electrons and H2O.

Fuck professionals. Only the amateurs and experts ever invent anything.

All the pros and armchair generals ever do is hype their pump and dump schemes.

If you feel Universe has trolled you exclusively, please donate to Emergency Butthurt Support Fund:
1Jv4wa1w4Le4Ku9MZRxcobnDFzAUF9aotH
Proceeds go to Emergency Butthurt Escape Pod none of you will be allowed to use. If you have read this far, you must pay Emergency Butthurt Internet Tax.
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:42:21 AM

People who want to get rid of the trollbox, want to feel like there's a black Jennifer Lopez coming to them for their every need while they hand mastur... calculate possible trading strategies without the commoners talking to them.

Yup. That's why you hate the box. It means average people have access to the same resources you are using. You're the joke. You're the one who needs a suit n tie (why do I feel like a hypocrite??) and a room with a marble desk to feel comfortable.

Keep going. I want this saved for posterity.

Nice community.
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:54:13 AM

Here's the btc-e chat regarding this post right now. 

They don't want you there.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:56:54 AM

Just use adblock and set your custom filters. I was able to block anything under 5 seconds.
NASDAQEnema

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:57:19 AM

Keep going. I want this saved for posterity.

Nice community.

Please be sure of this: I normally don't post here, but when decent communities get shit on by people who would rather walk around with blinders on and pretend no one else is around to question their self importance, I tend to be a bit more present.

You are not an investor. You just have a trading habit. If you were an investor, you would enjoy shooting the shit with the trolls after placing your long term bets on prices low and high. You're just afraid no helicopter millionaire is going to grace this community with their presence so you can feel like one of the big shooters.

You're the one who needs to shut out the chatbox (the community) to feel better about yourself. You want that new car, antiseptic, minty fresh, airport gate feel only without the other people there for you to look down at.
Seriously, you're on an exchange. All you have to do is punch numbers and push buttons.

Check out vircurex. Granted it's sometimes slow, but they allow trading of almost every alt coin. The volume is an absolute joke. There's no community in the site.

If you feel Universe has trolled you exclusively, please donate to Emergency Butthurt Support Fund:
Proceeds go to Emergency Butthurt Escape Pod none of you will be allowed to use. If you have read this far, you must pay Emergency Butthurt Internet Tax.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:09:37 AM

Oh no, you have me quoting that I think NASDAQ/Security Cult is scary for his extreme opinions (such as telling you to die in a fire) and then saying I need money for prostitutes in Spanish. Not much of that had to do with this thread at all.
NASDAQEnema

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:13:10 AM

Oh no, you have me quoting that I think NASDAQ/Security Cult is scary for his extreme opinions (such as telling you to die in a fire) and then saying I need money for prostitutes in Spanish. Not much of that had to do with this thread at all.

Die in a fire is an old Internet meme. It's not an actual threat lol. Also all hail prostitutes who don't have any pimps telling them when to screw, who to screw, and what percentage they get of the proceeds.

btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 04:14:02 AM

Angry

bitcoiners Huh?

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 04:28:16 AM

I have to agree that this fagbox is of the most annoying.

Because of it's format there is no way it can lead to any coherent discussion.

The only time I manager to read something out of this was by copy/paste into a word processor.

I noticed a lot of message were duplicates / flooding.

@OP, No need to get angry over it.  

@BTC-E ,I don't see how hard it is to move it to it's own page and have it big enough so we can see more than 3 posts at once.

The amount of shit I've read there is unbearable, It negatively affected the perception I have of your exchange.

Quote from: Mind
"Kids trading LTC by the dozen."
NASDAQEnema

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:29:21 AM

Let me get this straight OP, you don’t like trolls so you bring your argument to THIS forum to complain? You are a complete shit for brains. LOL

LMAO.

To be fair, bitcoiners has said some decent and useful things, but there's nothing I can't stand more than someone wanting a stuffy necktie-too-tight-for-blood-flow environment because big important people might not like it.

Seriously, wake the fuck up. Big important necktie autoerotic asphyxiation lovers are making decisions on Wall Street and wrecking everything they think is giving them a sideways wink the wrong way.

Long live trolls. They're the only ones who won't destroy everything they touch. Maybe pinch you a little.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 06:44:09 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: