Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing  (Read 16735 times)
entrustcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

Make sure to try payouts before investing too much hash on the pool, this coind is a bit special.

Did you have issues setting up your stratum?

I will turn on the websites this morning so everyone can start investing into the ponzi and later today i will push it to 200% for a bit while people are investing.

The Donation stuff is vice versa here, the txes are basically swapped but everything else was normal.

Another pool already asked me as they seems to have tried it too, i guess a second pool should be up soon.
Shoot me your Address and I will feed you some coins for being the first pool up and online. Ill give you a bit of extra for getting it to work:D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emelac

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

http://www.entrustcoin.org/
Website is online and running, if anyone experiences problems let me know asap!

Is the website registered anonymously through an intermediary? The registration details give your name as either "gg wp", or PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR).

https://who.is/whois/entrustcoin.org

Registrar Info
Name
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR)
Status
clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited, serverTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited, addPeriod -- http://www.icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Important Dates
Expires On
March 31, 2016
Registered On
March 31, 2015
Updated On
March 31, 2015
Name Servers
kim.ns.cloudflare.com
jake.ns.cloudflare.com
Raw Registrar Data
Registrant Contact Information:
    Name: gg wp
    Organization: N/A
    City: New York
    State: New York
    Zip: 01329
    Phone: +003.7258483610
    Email: Email Masking Image@inbox.ru

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:03:31 PM

I will lower the Ponzi Confirmations to 10 for a while during this Easter sunday!
Enjoy it everyone!
I will leave it like this for a little bit today.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

http://www.entrustcoin.org/
Website is online and running, if anyone experiences problems let me know asap!

Is the website registered anonymously through an intermediary? The registration details give your name as either "gg wp", or PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR).

https://who.is/whois/entrustcoin.org

Registrar Info
Name
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR)
Status
clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited, serverTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited, addPeriod -- http://www.icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Important Dates
Expires On
March 31, 2016
Registered On
March 31, 2015
Updated On
March 31, 2015
Name Servers
kim.ns.cloudflare.com
jake.ns.cloudflare.com
Raw Registrar Data
Registrant Contact Information:

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:
The website was registered using bitcoin, so it was anonymous yes.
The contact information HAS been updated, but I see it is not showing yet.
I just doubled checked on this and swapped out that information.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:13:24 PM

Yeah, i love the clear and honest ponzi schemes, i'm going in with all it can not fail

god bless wildcats

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:17:05 PM

Please look at the min and max buyins prior to sending in the coins. Someone just sent in 285, Max buy-ins will be pushed up, but until we find out what an "Average number" of coins users have, we are leaving it at five for now.
GIminer

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

I don't know if it'll ever be profitable, but so far is quite entertaining  Cheesy
IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:30:18 PM

Amazing, the irst guaranteed ponzi Grin Let's see where this ends up...

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:37:12 PM

Yes, Thats what I was aiming for. After seeing everyone lose on the other sites I decided I would see what will happen if we created a ponzi that didn't end, and always paid.
So we made this coin. we had been talking about it for a while.
The reason we are taking 80% is to keep enough funds in the ponzi to ALWAYS pay out HOWEVER.
After a while the funds WILL DRY UP. At which point a queue will form for investors and they will get paid off as the blocks move, IF the funds dry up.
This is why we have the max buyins set at only 5, we need to test the limits before we can see how much % we can payout, and max buyins. It will take time to tweak it.
For today though we are leaving it at 10 confirmations (Happy Easter), soon we will be putting that number a bit higher so investor have to wait around 1 day to get returns.
truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:46:18 PM

When amount of 'invested' coins will reach 4000, balance of investing address will start decreasing. If all mined coins will be sent to paying address, it ballance will start drowning very fast and pyramid will fail in a few days.
Fair ponzi scheme is intersting thing itself, but, because dev saying ' guaranteed 10% return every day.' this is scam.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:52:12 PM

When amount of 'invested' coins will reach 4000, balance of investing address will start decreasing. If all mined coins will be sent to paying address, it ballance will start drowning very fast and pyramid will fail in a few days.
Fair ponzi scheme is intersting thing itself, but, because dev saying ' guaranteed 10% return every day.' this is scam.
It wont fail, a queue will form and pay back investors. The scheme will not just "Fail", eventually people might end up having to wait to get paid. I don't know what will happen. We will see. This is the reason we only kept it at 10% and plan on bumping required confirmations to around a day. So people will have to wait a day to get returns.
I don't know how this will pan out, It will be interesting. But I will try to keep the system within its own limits so there is funds to pay back to all investors.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Calling us a scam as we get out feet off the ground is simply not the way to do things.
We will try to make sure everyone gets paid, if the funds start to dry up, then we will push up the number of confirmations required. Lower the max buy in, or perhaps only accept a certain amount of TX daily. We will do everything we can do keep the system within its bounds so EVERYONE GETS PAID. It's also a good system for distribution because POS can become lopsided to only the large holders.
Right now, Everyone will win. There is plenty funds available for everyone to tap into.
IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:06:01 PM

Yes, Thats what I was aiming for. After seeing everyone lose on the other sites I decided I would see what will happen if we created a ponzi that didn't end, and always paid.
The reason we are taking 80% is to keep enough funds in the ponzi to ALWAYS pay out HOWEVER.
After a while the funds WILL DRY UP. At which point a queue will form for investors and they will get paid off as the blocks move, IF the funds dry up.
This is why we have the max buyins set at only 5, we need to test the limits before we can see how much % we can payout, and max buyins. It will take time to tweak it.
For today though we are leaving it at 10 confirmations (Happy Easter), soon we will be putting that number a bit higher so investor have to wait around 1 day to get returns.

I see you guys are taking this like an experiment and aren't afraid about it. Sounds good. But people will lose interest...

entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:13:31 PM

I see you guys are taking this like an experiment and aren't afraid about it. Sounds good. But people will lose interest...

I'm not trying to treat this like an experiment. I just want to keep the system within its own bounds so EVERYONE gets paid. I don't want people to lose money.
And if I have to tweak the settings to keep people from losing I will. As it sits now its pretty impossible for people to lose. And I don't think funds will dry up. We re only leaving it at ten confirmations for a little bit today to show everyone its working and paying out. We will be pushing up the req. confirmations over 1000 later because the idea was for people to invest, and within a day they will get paid back. Requiring more confirmations is an easy way to make investors wait to get a decent return.
Like I said, we are not trying to treat it like an experiment, but in all honesty, I can't leave the system alone without tweaking it and expect it to stay within its bounds and always have funds available to pay out.
For this reason we will change what we need until we find a "sweet spot" that works well, and keeps funds in the wallet so everyone gets paid out. It should be quite a while before the funds start diminishing but we will see. I'm not trying to experiment, I'm just trying to make sure everyone gets paid...
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:17:33 PM

Great idea, but 20k premine. I will keep my eyes on it, but I have bad anticipation.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:22:53 PM

Great idea, but 20k premine. I will keep my eyes on it, but I have bad anticipation.
Shoot me your address. I'll give you 10 coins free from the premine. I said we will use it for promotions, bounties and giveaways.
I intend on keeping my promises.
Everything is transparent.
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:36:48 PM

@BinPool up and launch - http://etrust.binpool.com/

Spread hash on our pool.
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

Max buyin has been increased to 250. 5 seems a bit to small?
truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

It wont fail, a queue will form and pay back investors. The scheme will not just "Fail", eventually people might end up having to wait to get paid. I don't know what will happen. We will see. This is the reason we only kept it at 10% and plan on bumping required confirmations to around a day. So people will have to wait a day to get returns.
I don't know how this will pan out, It will be interesting. But I will try to keep the system within its own limits so there is funds to pay back to all investors.

Ok, if you will increase number of confirmations to 1000 this will take much more time, and maybe never happens. But you still control investing address, have it private key, right?
entrustcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:52:58 PM

Ok, if you will increase number of confirmations to 1000 this will take much more time, and maybe never happens. But you still control investing address, have it private key, right?

Like I said earlier. For TODAY, EASTER, and the GRAND OPENING/Launch.
We will leave it at 10 confirmations. After today we will push that number up alot more. We have been estimating around 2500, that should be around 24h for investors to get a return.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: