Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StartBits - Helping People Get Started With Bitcoin  (Read 558 times)
bitanalysis (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:57:48 AM

http://startbits.bitanalysis.us

StartBits is designed to help connect bitcoin enthusiasts to people who want to get started with bitcoins.

Bitcoin Exchanges and market places often require days to verify your identity and copies of your personal records and ID's. Bitcoin was meant to be simple and quick.

StartBits allows users to connect instantly peer-to-peer. Do things such as:

-Trade Bitcoin for Gift Cards

-Trade Bitcoin for PayPal (ONLY FOR VERY SMALL AMOUNTS RECOMMENDED LESS THEN $5 USD) Learn Why

-Trade Bitcoin for Coupons

-Trade Bitcoin for Digital Goods

etc.

Post a listing and wait for others to respond. No verification or waiting periods.

PLUS ITS FREE.

StartBits allows new bitcoin users to get bitcoins with a minimal amount of hassle. The bitcoin community is meant to help one another, StartBits provides the connection.

What StartBits is not:

A place to promote other sites
A place for begging. It's a trade not a charity.
No hate or nagging. Stay positive.
A place for high value trades. Try to keep trades below 100 USD. It's all about getting people started with bitcoins.

Wondering about the URL? Visit the mother site www.BitAnalysis.us for
A GUI for Coinbase Exchange API Raw Data Processing.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:12:53 AM

So it just like a shop with BTCitcoin accepted, but with easy way?
Why don't you add some session about BTCitcoin News
BTW, why did you place this topic on Trading Dicussion?

faucet used to be profitable
bitanalysis (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:38:03 AM

It's peer to peer and geared towards getting small amounts of coins to new users without making them go though lengthy verifications or long waits. The idea is veteran users can help new users get started by trading low value items (gift cards, coupons etc) for small amounts of coin. I posted in Trading Discussion because its kind of like an exchange as its fiat/good to bitcoin (seemed like the best fit).
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:55:14 AM

You should link to bitcoin.org instead of bitcoin.com
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

What's the minimum amount to list a product/gift card on the website? I want to sell my Amazon gift cards for bitcoins and so I wish to know how much does StartBits offer for a $10 worth gift card?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: