Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EMAIL SENDING UNLIMITED (NO SPAMMING)  (Read 338 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:18:31 AM

We have setup everything for you, you just tell us how many emails you want to send ,and they will be sent from our server. Using state of the art technology, they will make sure to go to INBOX via normal SCAN, no to JUNK or SPAM folder.

0.40 BTC . Pm if interested.

I am the middle man in here, i buy this service for you, you just tell me all your details when making the order. If you want access to the marketplace offering this ,its going to cost you a lot of money.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Riley Nico

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:29:33 AM

We have setup everything for you, you just tell us how many emails you want to send ,and they will be sent from our server. Using state of the art technology, they will make sure to go to INBOX via normal SCAN, no to JUNK or SPAM folder.

0.40 BTC . Pm if interested.

I am the middle man in here, i buy this service for you, you just tell me all your details when making the order. If you want access to the marketplace offering this ,its going to cost you a lot of money.

are u selling "mailer" Huh
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:57:51 AM

These guys will do everything for you, 3000 mails per hour to real persons, they have a special technique that bypass the JUNK/SPAM scanning of email folder, so the result is all the mail goes as regular to the INBOX folder. This is email marketing to the max. Straight from deepweb guys,they know their thing.

If you like full access to this market, and also a guide from me, what you need to access it, i said it earlier, you have to pay a lot.

This is not a stupid MAILER/TE thing.

Riley Nico

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:02:20 AM

These guys will do everything for you, 3000 mails per hour to real persons, they have a special technique that bypass the JUNK/SPAM scanning of email folder, so the result is all the mail goes as regular to the INBOX folder. This is email marketing to the max. Straight from deepweb guys,they know their thing.

If you like full access to this market, and also a guide from me, what you need to access it, i said it earlier, you have to pay a lot.

This is not a stupid MAILER/TE thing.

are you fv*king kidding me?

https://i.imgur.com/rfccTcn.png
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

No why ? I already have said, pm if only interested.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: