Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 07:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peercoin Dice game with a 50% profit payout to miners.  (Read 551 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:27:30 AM

So first off let me tell you about the dice game:

I have set up coin dice on this URL www.coinkings.co and it is a Peercoin [PPC] dice game so if you have any PPC laying around feel free to take a gamble, the HE is set to 1

But further to this I also have a PPC mining pool the URL of which is www.umine.co.uk and my miners do not only earn block rewards on a PPLNS basis they also get 50% of the dice game profits spread out between the top 5 miners every 14 days so that's 10% each for doing nothing really.

Did you know that a PPC block reward value is $27 !

Well worth mining woudn't you say.

So even if you haven't got into Peercoin yet now is the right time, start with mining, you receive coins via block rewards that you can either save for the POS or chop up into other currencies, and then on top of that if you are in the top 5 for a 14 day period you get 10% of the dice game profits.

A win win I would say.

Any questions please just ask

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████