Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S3 Help??  (Read 693 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:55:39 PM

After multiple FW updates and attempts, the miner status page shows the following

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/status/minerstatus'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cgminer.lua:32: bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got string)
stack traceback:
   [C]: in function 'assert'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: in function 'dispatch'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

Huh I can firmware reboot back and get it fixed temporarily.

Any thoughts on this one? I have two doing this after updating to the latest firmware. Tried updating back without any help in fixing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:38:34 PM

Please try to empty your browser cache, if that won't fix, please roll back to the firmware that worked.

After multiple FW updates and attempts, the miner status page shows the following

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/status/minerstatus'.
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cgminer.lua:32: bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got string)
stack traceback:
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

Any thoughts on this one? I have two doing this after updating to the latest firmware. Tried updating back without any help in fixing it.

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
takagari (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:43:46 PM

Please try to empty your browser cache, if that won't fix, please roll back to the firmware that worked.

stack traceback:

Had to roll this one back to the original firmware according to what your site lists.
The latest firmware caused two of my machines to do this. so I won't be updating.
It amazes me how wide of an operating window the S3's run at.
Not a single one has touched 500, seen two S3+ hit 450, most are a good deal under 400, averaging 350.
Starting to sense a bit of false advertising in the Bitmain business model.
MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:49:13 PM

S3+ are 453GH/S (up to -5%) is advertised spec and Bitmain stands behind that spec for 90-day warranty.

There are many S3 (418-440GH) version being sold in the market by the third party and some defective items being sold with false warranty claims (false claims that Bitmain will provide warranty)

Where did you purchase your S3+?  

If it is within 90-day from the factory shipping date and you are the original purchaser, please contact techs via support@bitmain.zendesk.com or +1-844-248-6246 option 2

stack traceback:

Had to roll this one back to the original firmware according to what your site lists.
The latest firmware caused two of my machines to do this. so I won't be updating.
Not a single one has touched 500, seen two S3+ hit 450, most are a good deal under 400, averaging 350.

Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:05:05 PM

stack traceback:

As Bitmain said the normal is S3+ are 453GH/S (up to -5%).  The ones that are hitting 500 are using a freq that would be considered overclocking and void warranty.  With summer coming personally I would not go for that overclock. 

Also not all of the hit 500 even with a overclock.  Each has it's own max it likes to run with.  On S3 Plus I did run a overclock during winter.  Two hit 500 with no problems.  And 2 did not like the high freq and I left them at stock.  But again I voided my warranty doing that.
takagari (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:06:21 PM

I'm in need of an S3+ Controller, do you sell these alone for people to repair?

S3+ are 453GH/S (up to -5%) is advertised spec and Bitmain stands behind that spec for 90-day warranty.

There are many S3 (418-440GH) version being sold in the market by the third party and some defective items being sold with false warranty claims (false claims that Bitmain will provide warranty)

If it is within 90-day from the factory shipping date and you are the original purchaser, please contact techs via support@bitmain.zendesk.com or +1-844-248-6246 option 2

stack traceback:

MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:29:14 PM

Please contact support@bitmain.zendesk.com for faster response! 

Please include what country you are from to get the tickets routed to better serve you!

I'm in need of an S3+ Controller, do you sell these alone for people to repair?

stack traceback:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: