Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfloor spiked to $18 today... (8/17)  (Read 954 times)
zhalox (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 106

XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 07:55:43 AM

Did anyone else notice that bitfloor spiked to $18 today?  It looks like the market is starting to heat up again.  I wonder if proudhon will change his prediction for single digits now - it seems more like triple digits may be coming sooner than we thought if this parabolic growth pattern continues.  Right now I am ashamed of myself for not buying more bitcoins earlier Sad

Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:07:24 AM

don't panic buy - it's only going to make things worse Wink

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:12:58 AM

Did anyone else notice that bitfloor spiked to $18 today?  It looks like the market is starting to heat up again.  I wonder if proudhon will change his prediction for single digits now - it seems more like triple digits may be coming sooner than we thought if this parabolic growth pattern continues.  Right now I am ashamed of myself for not buying more bitcoins earlier Sad

don't think of it like that man, everybody would be millionaires if they could predict the market movements perfectly.

This is still a good, heck, FANTASTIC, buying opportunity.  We are still seeing growth up to 10% PER DAY!!

genuise

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 09:51:10 AM

the volume was only 350+ btc

aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 09:51:58 AM

don't think of it like that man, everybody would be millionaires if they could predict the market movements perfectly.

This is still a good, heck, FANTASTIC, buying opportunity.  We are still seeing growth up to 10% PER DAY!!
10% per day? Must be ponzi ponzi micon ponzi!!!11111!!!! LOL Cheesy

Actually, there are currently a few thousand $15 coins on mtgox. This could very well be one of the last opportunities to buy with such a low slippage. After that the order book basically contains only small ask steps ever $0.50
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: