Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAUTION! Dicefortune.com is operated by a con artist!  (Read 2788 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:51:36 PM

Here is what we know for certaijn, I have kept all my promises to the players of Dicefortune.com, it has a 0% house edge (you can check this) And everything I said I would do I did.

Scam accusation FAILED!!!!

0% house edge, how you make profits?

its basically the theory of Trust Trust Trust and BLAM.. all disapears.

these are the situations that gets you into trouble mate. if your website is legit, and is really something good. id love to work for you or partner up with you. i will specifically monitor all data. and will create a thread on the forum so that people know how your website operates. what are the in's and the out's.
i would also personaly monitor your ddos protection and sql injection attempts.

BUT, if you happen to go bankrupt, i wont stand as your scapegoat...

OH NOT YOU DON'T, BUD! I have first dibs in partnering up with Leroy Fodor. I found him first and want to double my moneys in a year time. But, if you're open to it, we can pool our funds together and go in as partners. I have a buck three fifty, and if you match it, then the partnership is sealed. You could put the account in your name and pay me out accordingly. Dude, this Leroy Fodor dude is goin' make us all rich, for he truly has found a way for everybody to beat the system and double their moneys in a year's time. If such weren't the case, the HONEST Leroy Fodor wouldn't be declaring such all the forums he's a member of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:54:34 PM

First, they call you a scam.
Then, they slap you in the face.
Then, they kick you in your balls.
Then, they make fun of you.
Then, you declare you're winning.
Then, they kick you in your balls again and make fun of you.
Then, you lose.

Leroy Fodor prefers step six over and over and over again. Why? Because he's SPORT!
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:52:26 PM

First, they call you a scam.
Then, they slap you in the face.
Then, they kick you in your balls.
Then, they make fun of you.
Then, you declare you're winning and block Bruno Kucinskas from PM'ing you.
Then, they kick you in your balls again and make fun of you.
Then, you lose.

Leroy Fodor prefers step six over and over and over again. Why? Because he's SPORT!

I added something, Bruno, assuming that such may be the case.  Wink

BTWey, you likey my avatarey?  Roll Eyes

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:21:16 AM

if you are genuine about your business. i would recommend ddos and sql protection on all your websites.

now my opinion (it might not count, but still) : -

if someone is operating the same business on different websites. something is not right. locking your post on the accusations against OP was the worst thing you could have done. basic scammer business-like. i have no claims to say you ARE a scammer. but i would like to tell you that i have added your name to my post. check it on my signature. your future post will define if i should remove it, or report it. i have read all the catfights between OP and you, all the print screens. OP might be a troll sometimes, but as it was pointed out, he is good at recognizing scams. i have in no way treated you as a scammer, i just posted so that people would know they should deal with precautions. sorry if my post might offend you. i as a junior member is trying to leave a footprint on this website. tracking down scammers and potential scams.
i have no right to accuse you, and i am not accusing you.

just be careful how you post, and what you post

i hope you dont open a thread on my name and then lock it Wink

I would not just go out and make a page after one scam accusation, if it is a real accusation i would hope unlike gleb, you would at least try have a civilized conversation wiht me thru skype or even call me on the phone number listed and ask questions. He did none of the sort but had no problem spending 2 hours with a gaming commission for a site that cant be licensed because of the fact it uses crypto coins and no cash is ever used in the process. if he would have called me civilized like i could have informed him of this. In My opinion if he has the time to talk with a gaming commission for 2 hours, he had the time to call me and ask questions about everything he twists and bends. but to be honest with a person like him I doubt it would really matter, he just wants attention, even if its bad.

He got the scam thread because like most trolls I tried to ignore him, and let him go on with his ranting and raving, but he would PM me every day baiting me into his circle of craziness just trying to get a reaction, so i took the 5 minutes on my 2 days off and did a bit of research on him, and normally I may not make a post like that, but for Bruno, to have a criminal record one of them a sex offense, contributing to minors, and breaking laws on top of laws, on top of the fact he gloats about working for a place like BFL. I honestly felt he had no right to say anything to anyone about being liars, scam artists, or anything to be honest because he is far from perfect, heck to be honest he is far from a good person in any way shape or form. So for me a person who has a bad criminal record like his to try and discredit me and my projects, says scam all over it.

As far as your thread I have read it before, and have no problem with a real actual scam accusation interview. Its hard to do what Bruno does and honestly think you can provide an authentic scam accusation if you are not even willing to speak to the person to see the real them. All you are doing is making a judgmental opinion based on twisted ramblings.

So I offer you the same proposal I offered him, if you want to know about the business, its mechanics how it was set up, You can skype with me, or do a chat with me and ask whatever you want to make an informed accusation against our website.

these are the situations that gets you into trouble mate. if your website is legit, and is really something good. id love to work for you or partner up with you. i will specifically monitor all data. and will create a thread on the forum so that people know how your website operates. what are the in's and the out's.

See this is great this would come up, Bruno is doing his best to destroy the dice game, but the dice game was never ever set up for profit. Thats why its 0% house edge, it was set up to be sort of like a faucet, the netcoin developers lost a dice game they had and I gave them one. They asked if we could make it 0% house edge in hopes to enable the players better odds for winning so it could be sort of like a faucet. We agreed and complied. It was created as an addition to the Netcoin community, not to make a profit. We have some ads on there that help a little with the hosting costs, but all in all we are surely not getting rich from an little dice game. It was a a simple little feature to replace one they had lost, not a profit hog for us. So if he were able to be instrumental in shutting it down, hes not really hurting me, cause it costs me money to run it, hes hurting the people who play there because that's who is benefiting the most right now.

I am beginning to see why Bruno is no longer affiliated with that charity any longer. It seems the things that benefit others with no hidden agenda are the things he likes to destroy the most.

I would advise against creating anything having to do with stakeminers.com, or you will be in Brunos radar, he has tried to attack a few other people who refuse to stop working with me because of his trolling. The people who really know me and have seen me keep my promises, are harder to get this trash over on, and when he fails oooh boy his temper rages. To create a thread about my site, will only hurt you, your profile and your reputation. Because to be honest at the end of the day, our site does exactly as we promise and this is NOT something Bruno wants to see on the forum he thinks he owns. So as soon as you say anything positive about the site, yea you are now a magnet for him.

As far as self moderated thread, i did it just because of people like Bruno. No one wants to see a troll hard at work when they come to my thread, they want to see facts about the website, what can it do for them, will they profit, are we going to steal their funds, not trolling nonsense. this whole thing started because of his trolling nonsense, he made an off-topic post I deleted it and he got enraged, and so the story goes on for weeks now. Yes in the beginning I lost my temper, cause I was so tired i had been putting in a lot of man hours getting the site up and ready, and just had no patience for childish nonsense. But now, I am not so easy to anger, he is annoying but I think after the initial confrontation I have handled myself quite well giving the circumstances.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:41:38 AM

if you are genuine about your business. i would recommend ddos and sql protection on all your websites.

if someone is operating the same business on different websites. something is not right. locking your post on the accusations against OP was the worst thing you could have done. basic scammer business-like. i have no claims to say you ARE a scammer. but i would like to tell you that i have added your name to my post. check it on my signature. your future post will define if i should remove it, or report it. i have read all the catfights between OP and you, all the print screens. OP might be a troll sometimes, but as it was pointed out, he is good at recognizing scams. i have in no way treated you as a scammer, i just posted so that people would know they should deal with precautions. sorry if my post might offend you. i as a junior member is trying to leave a footprint on this website. tracking down scammers and potential scams.

I would not just go out and make a page after one scam accusation, if it is a real accusation i would hope unlike gleb, you would at least try have a civilized conversation wiht me thru skype or even call me on the phone number listed and ask questions. He did none of the sort but had no problem spending 2 hours with a gaming commission for a site that cant be licensed because of the fact it uses crypto coins and no cash is ever used in the process. if he would have called me civilized like i could have informed him of this. In My opinion if he has the time to talk with a gaming commission for 2 hours, he had the time to call me and ask questions about everything he twists and bends. but to be honest with a person like him I doubt it would really matter, he just wants attention, even if its bad.

He got the scam thread because like most trolls I tried to ignore him, and let him go on with his ranting and raving, but he would PM me every day baiting me into his circle of craziness just trying to get a reaction, so i took the 5 minutes on my 2 days off and did a bit of research on him, and normally I may not make a post like that, but for Bruno, to have a criminal record one of them a sex offense, contributing to minors, and breaking laws on top of laws, on top of the fact he gloats about working for a place like BFL. I honestly felt he had no right to say anything to anyone about being liars, scam artists, or anything to be honest because he is far from perfect, heck to be honest he is far from a good person in any way shape or form. So for me a person who has a bad criminal record like his to try and discredit me and my projects, says scam all over it.

As far as your thread I have read it before, and have no problem with a real actual scam accusation interview. Its hard to do what Bruno does and honestly think you can provide an authentic scam accusation if you are not even willing to speak to the person to see the real them. All you are doing is making a judgmental opinion based on twisted ramblings.

So I offer you the same proposal I offered him, if you want to know about the business, its mechanics how it was set up, You can skype with me, or do a chat with me and ask whatever you want to make an informed accusation against our website.

See this is great this would come up, Bruno is doing his best to destroy the dice game, but the dice game was never ever set up for profit. Thats why its 0% house edge, it was set up to be sort of like a faucet, the netcoin developers lost a dice game they had and I gave them one. They asked if we could make it 0% house edge in hopes to enable the players better odds for winning so it could be sort of like a faucet. We agreed and complied. It was created as an addition to the Netcoin community, not to make a profit. We have some ads on there that help a little with the hosting costs, but all in all we are surely not getting rich from an little dice game. It was a a simple little feature to replace one they had lost, not a profit hog for us. So if he were able to be instrumental in shutting it down, hes not really hurting me, cause it costs me money to run it, hes hurting the people who play there because that's who is benefiting the most right now.

I am beginning to see why Bruno is no longer affiliated with that charity any longer. It seems the things that benefit others with no hidden agenda are the things he likes to destroy the most.

I would advise against creating anything having to do with stakeminers.com, or you will be in Brunos radar, he has tried to attack a few other people who refuse to stop working with me because of his trolling. The people who really know me and have seen me keep my promises, are harder to get this trash over on, and when he fails oooh boy his temper rages. To create a thread about my site, will only hurt you, your profile and your reputation. Because to be honest at the end of the day, our site does exactly as we promise and this is NOT something Bruno wants to see on the forum he thinks he owns. So as soon as you say anything positive about the site, yea you are now a magnet for him.

As far as self moderated thread, i did it just because of people like Bruno. No one wants to see a troll hard at work when they come to my thread, they want to see facts about the website, what can it do for them, will they profit, are we going to steal their funds, not trolling nonsense. this whole thing started because of his trolling nonsense, he made an off-topic post I deleted it and he got enraged, and so the story goes on for weeks now. Yes in the beginning I lost my temper, cause I was so tired i had been putting in a lot of man hours getting the site up and ready, and just had no patience for childish nonsense. But now, I am not so easy to anger, he is annoying but I think after the initial confrontation I have handled myself quite well giving the circumstances.

i would still like to give it a try and be part of the team if you dont mind. Charity is what i have been into for the most part of my teenage time. and doing it again would only help myself as i will grow higher in my own self esteem. i dont care about accusations or trust score that might drop to me. tell me what i can do and what i should do, ill give you a hand with it

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:21:20 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 05:37:12 PM by Gleb Gamow

How does a liar, Leroy Fodor, and his wife, Katrina Fodor, refer to a person who has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that they're liars --> call him a TROLL.

What did EVERY OTHER scammer outfit call me before they ripped off millions --> called me a TROLL.

See the pattern here?

Leroy Fodor: Bitcoin's number one truth teller.
Bruno Kucinskas: Troll.

Leroy Fodor: StakeMiners.com IS NOT a Ponzi scheme. I had to put in my own money to make the payouts. To date I've paid out $5.34 over the course of the past two weeks, ergo I'm not a scammer. I have NEVER lied on this forum or elsewhere, but Bruno's twisted postings would like you to believe otherwise. Bruno Kucinskas is a troll, and to prove it, I spend five minutes researching him via the PMs he sent me about ALL the crimes he's committed in his life, one being a registered sex offender, but Bruno Kucinskas had ALL that removed from the internet, that's why nobody is able to find out about it. Don't believe, look it up yourselves. It's all gone because Bruno had it removed. ALL the lies that Bruno found about me is not me because he confused me with anther Cyberpinoy who has a wife by the same name, lives where I live, is into Bitcoin and cock fighting, and has a neighbor that eats cigarette butts off the ground like an alien, ergo Bruno Kucinskas has failed once again. Don't believe Bruno Kucinskas, because he's a troll, whereas I've put in countless hours in all my sites to advance Bitcoin but Bruno Kucinskas has done nothing to do the same. Bruno Kucinskas is a useless piece of shit and a troll. Don't trust him! In closing, I want to remind you what a wise man once said: It's not ALL the grammatical errors that make a site viable, but what it promises.
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

Butt-hurt much?
games247

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:09:16 AM

Yes you are write because i have seen the same message in other crypto forum as well 
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:28:03 AM

Yes you are write because i have seen the same message in other crypto forum as well 

Well, there's a 97% chance that you're a spammer; who knows if this will be your last post or if you will go on to become a Chipmixer campaigner some day. But you brightened my day by bumping this thread -- it's a little side alley of forum history that I was previously unaware of: the time Leroy Fodor tried to open a dice site and was immediately shut down by Bruno.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀